Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:01:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 791 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:21:06 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

I highly doubt it but the chances are still possible. What makes bitcoin the reigning cryptocurrency to date is its market value and usage among most investors and individuals. Since bitcoin is also used as the main currency for transactions under the blockchain technology (which provides unparalleled amount of security and anonymity) people take advantage of these factors for future transactions among peers.

In my opinion there is no currency that can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin has a huge demand around the world, bitcoin is also the most popler coin, so to compete or even replace bitcoin is really difficult and time consuming

Let us be open to all possibilities in the future as it is unknown and bitcoin may be replaced by another cryptocurrency depending on the scale of damage happened to it. If countries would start prohibiting the usage of bitcoin then this may slowly become obsolete. Expect another cryptocurrency to arise from such circumstance that will cater to our goals and need for the future.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

As for me, bitcoin could still stand among any other coins because it is the first coin ever and it has the highest value so far. It could stand among other coins because it has passed all the test and challenges so of time. It has also the most number of achievements in the history of cryptocurrency.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:30:49 AM

I do agree with this but we cannot actually say it would unless we see a great potential with that coin. Bitcoin is really hard to defeat because of it success and investors around the world but if like Ethereum continues to improve its name then it might have a possibility to defeat bitcoin.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:15:41 AM

at this time no one can replace the position of bitcoin with other crypto because orng already on tofu with bitcoin and not yet clear with other crypto, so people believe and not yet replaceable.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:26:07 AM

I think it would be difficult to replace bitcoin. we know that bitcoin is developing and bitcoin is the first coin of cryptocurrency and of course the price is also the most superior. there are lots of altcoin like ethereum that have good prospects, but I think to replace bitcoin as the best cryptocurrency will be difficult. but we don't know how it goes, it takes time.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

Bitcoin is the mother coin and the first of all digital currencies to be generated and so i don't see the way how a mother can be replaced by its daughter or son. Look at it carefully and you will know what i am trying to say. Bitcoin is King and shall always be.
Yes, and according to my way of thinking there will never be another crypto that can replace bitcoin because the first bitcoin altcoin in the world hence from nowadays many people who invest in bitcoin so bitcoin can go up and can return to the original price because bitcoin has decreased from the beginning January ago
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

In can be happened in the future  when crypto comes to the mass using.
Only then if btc reveal all their limitations, peoples maybe think about changing main crypto

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

In can be happened in the future  when crypto comes to the mass using.
Only then if btc reveal all their limitations, peoples maybe think about changing main crypto
if this industry continue in the many years, maybe there's one coin that can replace the bitcoin. but for now we know the fact that there's no one replace in the bitcoin. bitcoin is the mainstream now. all alternative coins, their price is only depend in the price of the market. so the color of the market is red becaude the bitcoin is dropped. and all alternative coins dropped too.
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

for now I think it is not possible, all altcoins have an effect on bitcoin. we'll see, when the bitcoin price drops then all altcoin will also experience the same thing. the effect of bitcoin on altcoin is very large, I think it will be difficult to find altcoin that will compete with bitcoin.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

Do you agree???
I agree with you. Currently Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is still very strong. In the next few years, no altcoin can beat Bitcoin. However, if Bitcoin does not fix weaknesses and does not grow, then I believe Bitcoin will be defeated by Ethereum. In comparison to Bitcoin, Ethereum is cheaper, it has faster speed, lower transaction costs. and Ethereum is also used by many ICO projects as platforms.
personally, I'm sure another crypto will never replace bitcoin because you know yourself the strongest bitcoin altcoin and the first digital currency in the world so from now on I'm sure if another crypto will not replace bitcoin even though now the price of bitcoin has decreased but it can never be replaced

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

Do you agree???
no! For me it's so difficult and i still believe there's no other crypto can overtake or replace bitcoin which even in the future.  Although it's always suffering in different kind of issues i believe it will stay as the king of all crypto and will remain on top because no one can overtake its price .
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

According to me it is not possible for any other crypto currency to replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the market leader and it is the most profitable and reliable coin in this market. This is the base of this market. The price movement of every coin follows the movement in the price of bitcoin. So I think that it is not possible to replace bitcoin.
petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Ofcourse pretty much any of them. Depends if they can get people using it. Nothing will overtake Btc in terms of price though while it's the main/only trading pair though.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

Do you agree???

of course it can, but it will not happen in the near future even less than a decade forward. the problem bitcoin has been very binding the market from time to time until now, and the main factor there is no alt can compete with bitcoin.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

I personally think that another Crypto will never be able to replace bitcoin because of the strong bitcoin altcoin because since bitcoin went down in January last many other cryptos are trying to replace bitcoin but that cannot be anything else but the first bitcoin altcoin in the cryptocurrency and already a few years into the first altcoin and became the King of the crypto

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

Do you agree???

of course it can, but it will not happen in the near future even less than a decade forward. the problem bitcoin has been very binding the market from time to time until now, and the main factor there is no alt can compete with bitcoin.
Right I also think so if another crypto can replace bitcoin,
but for now it seems still difficult to be sure to replace bitcoin,
and I'm sure the crypto that can replace the bitcoin is ethereum because I think it has a chance to replace it

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

I think in the near future Bitcoin will continue to be the crypto king. But maybe 6-7 years later, some coins may overtake Bitcoin. I do not think anyone can know for sure which coin overtake Bitcoin.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

Do you agree???
after 5 or even 10 years from now, I dont think that there is a cryptocurrency that can beat bitcoin yet, because it will take time of course, to find and to have a coin that will be created and enough platform that can surpass bitcoin's popularity as of now.
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Many guys are saying that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin one day, but I'm thinking that this would be whether or not so soon or even it won't happen ever. Because in all the aspects Ethereum is loosing before Bitcoin.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

Do you agree???

This debate has been very long even in many threads in this forum. but the fact is bitcoin to this day is not replaceable, i have alt alot but that does not mean i do not have bitcoin. this is how I can survive and find other advantages in this industry. but one thing I learned and believed. that bitcoin will be very difficult to tumble.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: