Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the time last year, bitcoin this time this year  (Read 619 times)
ggugoienpai

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

The market will not be repeated simply. What I want to say is that the current market environment is not very optimistic. Maybe 2018 will be an amended year.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

This time last year, bitcoin was still around $1000+ and nobody could think or imagined bitcoin is going to rise from 1000$+ to like $18000+. There was a huge market rise of it when closing July, August up till December
Why seems so sure?did your magic ball tells you whats the future?this is july now but prices still dropping so whats the difference on August september unto december.

But i am not closing my door for the positivity that bitcoin price would reach another breakthrough
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

This time last year, bitcoin was still around $1000+ and nobody could think or imagined bitcoin is going to rise from 1000$+ to like $18000+. There was a huge market rise of it when closing July, August up till December

There is no clearer picture for bitcoin or in crypto currency in general if the bullish trend last year will be repeated  again but one thing for sure many investor have already cash out huge profit from the  money they invest before 2017. But many analyst are still positive for bitcoin will close this year end above its 2017 all time high
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

This is July. Around July 2017 bitcoin price was above $2,500 and not $1000+ as you put it. Bitcoin had a nice run last year but has disappointed many fans this year 2018. All hope is not.lost yet. The price can still shoot up before end of the year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 is strongly adjusted. Many investors have lost hope in this market. However, I think this is a necessary and reasonable adjustment, I believe that the end of 2018 will have a strong rhythm for bitcoin.
Many investors lost their faith in bitcoin because they expected too much from it, and also I share you opinion that 2018 will be a year of adjustment.
And yet again some people expect that bitcoin will reach new heights at the end of this year... which is not impossible, but I doubt that. I think, all that we can expect from bitcoin is to reach stability and to start rising slowly. Maybe in 2019 we would see new heights, but as for 2018 I think we should be happy if we see price of $12k.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 is strongly adjusted. Many investors have lost hope in this market. However, I think this is a necessary and reasonable adjustment, I believe that the end of 2018 will have a strong rhythm for bitcoin.
Many investors lost their faith in bitcoin because they expected too much from it, and also I share you opinion that 2018 will be a year of adjustment.
And yet again some people expect that bitcoin will reach new heights at the end of this year... which is not impossible, but I doubt that. I think, all that we can expect from bitcoin is to reach stability and to start rising slowly. Maybe in 2019 we would see new heights, but as for 2018 I think we should be happy if we see price of $12k.
Yes people are expecting more from the bitcoin every year,we should give some time it to recover from the crashes,fist we need to forget about that all time high of bitcoin price we just compare the price of last year and this year still the bitcoin made phenominal growth.But as OP said we may see some fire works at the end of this year and $12K is decent price and more will be contented with that price so we need to buy it now to enjoy when the price reaches $12K

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

The market will not be repeated simply. What I want to say is that the current market environment is not very optimistic. Maybe 2018 will be an amended year.
well i believe every year is batter then last year and this year will be much more batter  then last one .
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

In my opinion bull run is coming at the end of august. Btc price will be between 10000$ and 12000$.
Hope that your analysis is correct. I also met some bitcoin analysts. They said that in July, the price would touch $ 5800 again and then rise again in August and September this year.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

Hopefully it happens again in these two months to see how much I can get if I have faith that by December we will have a good increase in the price in these two weeks it will be moved upwards and then to move to all the rooms which I see as very positive since first you see in the year that you try to upload this are good signals means that there is interest in bitcoin and they are investing more and more money in the chain of blocks it is known that the future to mass adoption is coming soon

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

Yeah cryptocurrency value is volatile in the market, so they can change in short time (although 1 year is not short).
i am expecting bitcoin price will rising in Q4 of this year. Otherwise, 2018 will be a bad year for bitcoin and crypto.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pandoraaktor

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

although the odds are slight, but, I still hope that bitcoin values ​​can be more like last year
because, I had lost a lot of assets in the last months Sad
Rexat

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

Hopefully in August, bitcoin prices start to show a significant increase, if until next month bitcoin prices remain like this, then I'm not sure bitcoin prices will peak as in 2017 ago.

Join Juke Coin Today!
ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070469
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

I think that in the middle of  last year,  btc's price value is much lower than in the current year. Most likely,  btc will start to recover in the next few months and I firmly believe btc will pump high soon. Therefore,  it would be better to hold still your btc until the last quarter and let's see what will happen next. Just keep believing for it will make a history soon.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Yes mate last year bitcoin was at the pich getting its all time high and as what i have seen in its graph, bitcoin rises every year and right now, i bought btc for the lower peice and hoping to increase its price in the end of the year, this is my prediction, bitcoin will hit its al time high at the end if the year in my opinion.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

Hopefully in August, bitcoin prices start to show a significant increase, if until next month bitcoin prices remain like this, then I'm not sure bitcoin prices will peak as in 2017 ago.
Actually no one knows when the price will rise,but you just said it will happen in August maybe you assuming that bitcoin will follow the same path on 2017,but I don't think it will happen this year because the conditions are much different from 2017.This year lot of negativities about the crypto market so we may not see a new all time high by this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

The price will no be stable everyday which bitcoin encountered today. Hope is the only way that we can get for bitcoin to rise the price up.
Tmcrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

I am very excited for bitcoins price because bitcoins price gradually increasing. It’s a good sign for this project. Price increase means demand also increase. If bitcoin acceptable by all the countries then bitcoins will become more popular.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

You know that there are other factors that affect bitcoin price right,so in my opinion,after bitcoin reached it's ATH,this year will be a long bear market,because the price still adjusted after reaching ATH in december last year.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

You know that there are other factors that affect bitcoin price right,so in my opinion,after bitcoin reached it's ATH,this year will be a long bear market,because the price still adjusted after reaching ATH in december last year.
We are all hoping that the value of bitcoin this year will have a great value compare to its value last year, so it will really a great achievement again for all of us if we will have those achievement for sure the demand will increase again.

Watch out for this SPACE!
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

It is hard to tell how far  bitcoin can go in a short time frame.The prediction that bitcoin will hit 50,000 USD by the close of the year is a possibility.I guess we just have to wait and see how events unfold.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: