Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] - Model-X - MODX - adult cryptopowered video-streaming platform  (Read 3484 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

Here I see a large number of participants on the platform from the world of blockchain technology. How did you plan to create a project awareness for regular users?
We are planning wide advertisement campaign in social networks and specialized forums. But it's not the best idea to start it right now. We can't show regular users working platform now. It can antagonize them. This campaign will be started later
I think that advertising on social networks will be able to attract attention to your product. Here is the main thing to convey a fair description without distorting the information. I think that in this case you will get a good response to the advertisement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naleynames

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

https://model-x.net/bt/PicMenu.png

Changed the color scheme a little. Users say that previous was too provoking... Ho do you find this one?
You have created a beautiful site design, but this option I prefer, not intrusive, but extravagant.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

I'm wondering is this a client program for a PC or a web service? In which direction will this project develop?
It's a web site. What about the client program... Very good idea for mobile devices. We still have some issues with tested video players in android browsers.
Well, I like that you're working in that direction. The use of smartphones will be able to further popularize your platform.  Are there any preliminary terms of development of this version?
I think - not earlier than 2019 3rd quarter.
This is a logical time to implement the mobile version. I understand that your first task is aimed at the organization of the platform.  But is there enough investment to expand development?
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

Changed the color scheme a little. Users say that previous was too provoking... Ho do you find this one?
You have created a beautiful site design, but this option I prefer, not intrusive, but extravagant.
when the video version will be available. Some models are already working or not yet :?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

please tell me if you have a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this. So you can better understand this project.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

please tell me if you have a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this. So you can better understand this project.
It's easier for me to buy tokens while the price is still profitable. What is the minimum contribution to this project now that I understand for myself
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

when the video version will be available. Some models are already working or not yet :?
I read about the fact that there are already several participants to test the operation of the platform. But I'm not familiar with the details of the work. At this point I think the team needs to focus on the technical capabilities of fast payment.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

I believe that the application of blockchain technology is a no-win option for such an industry. All participants of Model-X are interested in confidentiality of information and fast and safe payment of services. I'm waiting for ICO sales to start.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

I believe that the application of blockchain technology is a no-win option for such an industry. All participants of Model-X are interested in confidentiality of information and fast and safe payment of services. I'm waiting for ICO sales to start.
I agree with you. I'm curious to know what profit options the Model-X team offers for token holders in the future? Are there any additional bonuses or dividends?
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

As I understand it, the token economy is built only on increasing the number of users of your platform. Now you already know the approximate cost of your services for both categories of participants?
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

I agree with you. I'm curious to know what profit options the Model-X team offers for token holders in the future? Are there any additional bonuses or dividends?
I think it would be really cool. But I have not heard anything about it yet. I think the developers will tell us more.
Maricelex (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

Yes. Some models are available in our video shows from time to time at model-x.net/demo/ page - it's free of charge. Alpha testing

Maricelex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

It's easier for me to buy tokens while the price is still profitable. What is the minimum contribution to this project now that I understand for myself
First pre-sale event is over. Follow the topic for more news
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Well, as I understand this security is one of the main priorities of this company. I will follow how it develops. I would like to see the alpha version in work.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Maricelex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

I'm wondering is this a client program for a PC or a web service? In which direction will this project develop?
It's a web site. What about the client program... Very good idea for mobile devices. We still have some issues with tested video players in android browsers.
Well, I like that you're working in that direction. The use of smartphones will be able to further popularize your platform.  Are there any preliminary terms of development of this version?
I think - not earlier than 2019 3rd quarter.
This is a logical time to implement the mobile version. I understand that your first task is aimed at the organization of the platform.  But is there enough investment to expand development?
Yeah, we have enough funds. No problems for further development
Maricelex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Well, as I understand this security is one of the main priorities of this company. I will follow how it develops. I would like to see the alpha version in work.
Security and anonymity are main benefits of using cryptocurrency. Other video platforms use their system "tokens". Calculations and billing info are saved in databases which unfortunately are not anonymous...
Maricelex (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

As I understand it, the token economy is built only on increasing the number of users of your platform. Now you already know the approximate cost of your services for both categories of participants?
Yes. We are preparing the pricing plan (approximate, of course) and will post it in close future. Our services will be much cheaper than they usually cost.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: