Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MyEtherPony REWARDING Digital Pet Game w Distributed Economy  (Read 977 times)
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

Colleagues, and ERC 721 is a new algorithm for your new crypto currency? I think that hone the game for pet lovers called ponies - it seems to me - to narrow the audience, it seems to me that you need to expand it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Namyri

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

Good project. I hope in the future the project will develop and attract the big investors. I will monitor this market more.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

Very interesting project, a developer with great marketing skills. I will support your project.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

Great project with a huge potential. Looking forward! Good
MyEtherPony (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

Thank you! wow...so many of you guys on our thread. Let's strike some kind of partnership shall we?
MyEtherPony (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

Our new user registration leaderboard will be up soon!
MyEtherPony (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

Very interesting project, a developer with great marketing skills. I will support your project.

You are too kind! Need more exposure....any idea?
MyEtherPony (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

Good project. I hope in the future the project will develop and attract the big investors. I will monitor this market more.

Thank you for your vote of confidence man...
MyEtherPony (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

of course this will be one of the fun projects, play funny games at the same time can earn money from here. the unique character of the pony horse will be an attraction because almost everyone loves it. I can not wait for this, hopefully you will hold a bounty campaign because I am interested to participate.

Yes we do! We started with user registration bounty first.....our server crashed when it was invaded by the CN community last week. A total of 70 mil DKL tokens up for grabs. Are you based in Indonesia?
MyEtherPony (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

Colleagues, and ERC 721 is a new algorithm for your new crypto currency? I think that hone the game for pet lovers called ponies - it seems to me - to narrow the audience, it seems to me that you need to expand it.

Not sure if I understood you...are u using our thread to talk about your project? How much do they pay you?
TWK17

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

for writers?

Do check out our annoucement through our website or through bounty0x.io soon!

thanks! *patiently waiting*
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

Thank you! wow...so many of you guys on our thread. Let's strike some kind of partnership shall we?
These are bots and spammers, you can not have partnership with them) They write the same thing in all topics. I'm sure they did not even go to the project's website)

MyEtherPony (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

These are bots and spammers, you can not have partnership with them) They write the same thing in all topics. I'm sure they did not even go to the project's website)

lol...ok then. thanks for the heads up
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

To be honest, a game that could give us both fun and reward really is an awesome choice.
But this game seems to be created for girls gamer, from the look of the characters.
Tomodachidesu

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Global Digital Games Market to be worth $272 Billion by 2022.
            Source:www.businesswire.com

What good are these statistics if we are not a part of it?
Most gamers find it hard to get tangible benefit from time spent on any game except for a few that participate in competitions. Some of them stop playing games as they get older to focus spending time on earning a living. Trading cryptos on the other hand, can be very rewarding but lack the fun and engagement that games can offer.

What if we can combine the best of both worlds?
MyEtherPony, a blockchain based digital pet game with a rewarding economy

Beyond “Digibles”
ERC 721 standard made “non-fungible” tokens possible on the Ethereum blockchain with transparency, traceability, and clear ownership of a unique token. This means that the possibilities are endless for in-game items and characters in the realm of blockchain. Their values are no longer just confined to the in-game world created by each individual game developer. We are pushing the limit of ERC 721 by enabling animation and interactivity to breath ‘life’ into them. So next time before you dump those tokens you would think twice Wink After all, they are your pets!

Why Pony?
Ponies are generally considered friendly and intelligent. An elegant, brave, kind-hearted pony would make a great companion. Watch out, they could be lazy and temperamental too! Start adopting these ponies and collecting moments with your ponies. They’re cute, lovable and awesomeeeee!

Unique Value Proposition of MyEtherPony
  • Easy-to-use user interface with built in wallet creation/import
  • Diverse game mechanics to cater for wide variety of gamers:
    • Digital Asset Collectors
    • Virtual Pet adopters
    • Competitive gamers
    • Geeky Experimenters
  • Limited 5000 ponies from our smart-contract! The number of First Generation (Gen-0) ponies is limited as we want to keep the balance between Gen-0 and breeders’ ponies
  • Activity based reward for participants & contributors are in place; Glad tidings to those who labelled games as time wasters!
  • Dekla (DKL) token is used as the in game currency and payment system within MyEtherPony; the reward system will also utilise DKL token.
  • Unicorn/Pegasus is real in MyEtherPony world;  all ponies have equal chances to become unicorns one day (pun intended)
  • Get in touch with your ponies inner ability (yeah folks, you heard that right); each and everyone of the ponies has its own statistics and elements just waiting for you to discover them.

MyEtherPony is designed with digital pet game in mind, taking a step further from just being digital collectibles. We are continuously exploring multiple dynamics to make the game more fun and MyEtherPony World more inclusive. For developers out there, we will enable APIs for any possible add ons in the future.

Distributed Economy?
MyEtherPony World welcomes digital pet adopters, as well as supporters who would like to play a more active role in its economy. In time we will enable the followings:

• Race hosts ; imagine you could also organise your own races and invite your set of friends to join in
  • Items and feed providers ; if you love farming or tool making, no sweat just come over to MyEtherPony world!
  • Caretakers; yeah, some people are just too busy to take care of their own pets.
    And many more….Our minds going wild with possibilities!

We wish to build a sustainable economy that one day could operate without us and making MyEtherPony world a truly decentralised application (yes, we admit, it isn’t quite fully decentralised yet at the moment). That is our aim and our promise.

Dekla(DKL) Tokenomics?

The main thought process behind our token economy is to get as much of  DKL tokens in the hands of our users. It is difficult to do that in the beginning if we distribute too much of the total supply too early. That is why in the second phase, the reward system is in place based on the active participation data that we have prior to its release.
Stay tuned for more announcements from us soon!

Hello if you need translation for Japanese Language, Please send me an email at tomodachidesu1985@gmail.com or you can contact me on my telegram @tomodachidesu because im interested to help into this kind of Project. Thank you...
MyEtherPony (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

for writers?

thanks! *patiently waiting*

To all MyEtherPony Community And Supporters

We've announced our Bounty Rewards

If you love our projects and would like to contribute, do check out our Bounty Rewards!

Neighhhhh
MyEtherPony (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

for writers?

Hi there, any news on this?

Click the below link for the Bounty details!
https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/484366
cace5718

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

I can help you with Korean translation. What's the compensation?
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

I support the project! Great team. News is constantly updated. I wish you good luck in your progress.
Cangleemee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

I really hope that the information regarding any bounty campaign will be available for this project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: