Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH - a little tech analysis  (Read 150 times)
azzexx (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:42 AM
Merited by cryptolord2077 (1)

Hello everyone!
I recently made a post with a bitcoin grath and made an attempt to predict the price movement.
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4490850.msg40389581#msg40389581)
Today I propose to take a look at the etherium grath also. Despite the fact that the crypto currency market is quite young, the laws of tech analysis here also work.
So we can use it in our trading. This is an additional tool that can help us avoid some mistakes and reduce risks.

As we can see the falling trend continues and a strong support level is at $ 300.

So in my opinion it's too early to make new purchases right now. We need to wait for $ 300 or when the price overcome the falling trend upward.

What do think about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:23:10 AM

Interesting chart, thank you for your opinion. If you work without graphical analysis, then it's unclear where the market is going. It's useful to draw graphics, look at volumes, etc.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

there is only two things i can say about this,
the line you drew on the chart is too random. it has no "technical analysis" in it, specially the horizontal line that you are determining the "bottom" from it.
also when you are talking about a manipulated market there is no way of predicting anything. ETH has been pumped and the value that it has right now is the pumped value which is a lot higher than its real value. if anything TA points to a higher bottom but reality tells you the bottom is a lot lower than that but also there may be another couple of millions thrown at it to prevent its crash at some point.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

there is only two things i can say about this,
the line you drew on the chart is too random. it has no "technical analysis" in it, specially the horizontal line that you are determining the "bottom" from it.
also when you are talking about a manipulated market there is no way of predicting anything. ETH has been pumped and the value that it has right now is the pumped value which is a lot higher than its real value. if anything TA points to a higher bottom but reality tells you the bottom is a lot lower than that but also there may be another couple of millions thrown at it to prevent its crash at some point.

I do not think the top line is random. This line goes through an important point on the chart and we see how the price falls along this line, but it can not overcome it. So this line is important for technical analysis and if the price overcome this resistance, we can say that the trend has changed.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:00:09 AM

I do not think the top line is random. This line goes through an important point on the chart and we see how the price falls along this line, but it can not overcome it. So this line is important for technical analysis and if the price overcome this resistance, we can say that the trend has changed.
The horizontal line (at $300) certainly looks random to me. Sure, if you extend the line further to the left, you might find some area of support, but recency is one of the most important factors needed to justify your logic about a support line. A much better support line IMO would be somewhere between $400 and $380, because there you may find more recent support.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:56 AM

In my opinion strong level support of ETH is $400 ,the same like level support a few month ago. Crypto community is bigger and i think ETH and other crypto still in strong demand. From $400 has opportunity to going up again to $800, and when this level breakout the price will keep going up to more than $1000.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

If you don't mind, I think this chart not helpful to understand price prediction. You didn't describe what you are talking about on that chart. You should describe your method but this is an only simple chart even you didn't say what time frame did you use for your chart.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

In my opinion strong level support of ETH is $400 ,the same like level support a few month ago. Crypto community is bigger and i think ETH and other crypto still in strong demand. From $400 has opportunity to going up again to $800, and when this level breakout the price will keep going up to more than $1000.

well Ehereum demand is only its ICOs and the hype that surrounds them.
these days this hype is fading away because of many reasons such as competing better platforms for ICOs, ICOs being banned around the world, people not trusting them anymore because they have been losing a lot of money,... and all that means nobody is buying Ether anymore which means there is more dumping than any support line can handle.

Only Bitcoin
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

I think your analysis is not accurate. I think the price of ETH would certainly be more than $ 350. The demand for ETH is huge because most people investing in ICO projects must need to use ETH

Am I spamming? Report me!
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

So technical analysis is just drawing some lines over a price charth and predicting what would the future price be based on pure geometry. Grin
Wow,I thought it was more complicated than that.By the way,I see that all the months in the graph are with their russian names.Are you from Russia or Ukraine?

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

So technical analysis is just drawing some lines over a price charth and predicting what would the future price be based on pure geometry. Grin
Wow,I thought it was more complicated than that.By the way,I see that all the months in the graph are with their russian names.Are you from Russia or Ukraine?

this is a new trend among some of these newcomers. what they do is that they first come up with something that they wish to see, for example in this case the wish is seeing $300.
then they start coming up with reasons to explain why it is going to happen. sometimes they go as far as even convincing themselves about it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

I believe that ETH is still a very popular coin in the future because it is a very practical coin. ETH is also the coin used to invest the most ICO so the actual demand of ETH is huge and potential.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

Strong support level for Ethereum is slightly higher and is at the level of $ 370 (approximately). In addition, this level of support is mirrored, so the likelihood that it will break through to zero.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: