Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 2281 times)
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley
This is because a good number of investors are there for the quick buck. It's not like they trust or believe the technology. Any negative news and a dip, they rush to dump...

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Indeed, most of the small time investors of bitcoin really do that. Maybe because they are scared of what may happen to their money. They just showing there real emotion toward the drops. I am also one of them when I was new in bitcoin everytime the value drops I always panic and now that i learned how the market runs this scenario merely happen to me.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

To earn in the crypto space ensure you are adequately equipped with  knowledge that govern the space that  will stand as a pillar when negative news that drive panic comes up in the space, you will be able to seive between the  lies and the truth. My rule is to always invest when there is a dump as am sure of  a rise.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

..selling your bitcoin depends upon on the situation of the holder of it..if someone sells his/her bitcoin in a low price..maybe that is their way in having their profit..maybe they just need some money because of some cirmumstances so they sell their coins in a dump price..but if you do really believe in the power of Bitcoin,you will never sell it but instead you will going to buy more and hold it until it reaches its peak..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

Patience is the key to success but most crypto investors start to panic whenever this market comes to the grip of bears and start selling their holdings in losses and then regret but patience holders always got more rewards then panic sellers.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

In fact, many people have invested in borrowed funds in Bitcoin, and because of this, they may lose more if they do not sell it now. But you are right, there are those who, with fear, sell it now
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

In order for you to see the bright side of Bitcoin you need to do the risk. Risk in a way you do Bitcoin according to your plans, grabbing opportunity from the good side and usingyour intelligence in trading. Same as what investors did, instead of running aways they somehow pushes themselves to take the risk sell their stocks and do again the Bitcoin.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

thank you for the enlightenment, hopefully this can be useful for everyone. because really what you said I experienced myself when the price started to fall and did not go up then what I had in mind was just wanting to sell what I had for fear that bitcoin would not rise again, but I tried to hold on and hold what I had and in the end I feel the results of the epanikan quite satisfying.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

The bitcoin market is complex but we can control it, time and brain are the two things you need so calmly learn the experience and do not worry too much
There is no need to panic or worry too much when the price goes down. Anytime we hear any negative news or speculation about the world of crypto, we need to do a careful analysis of the situation before rushing into conclusions which are usually false.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

They do that to cut losses. To be honest, most people are here to invest and make some profit and not just use the Technology. Since Bitcoin is seen as an investment by many, people want to cut losses. People are getting smart to prevent what happened last year.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

If you ever believe in bitcoin you will probably hold it and you will wait for the bull run of the market. However, if you are scared because of the down price of it in market you will really sell it out. You should be wise if you want to good income and just stay calm and panic selling is not the answer in this situation.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

We are all concerns about our investments thats why no one can blame us whenever we felt like panicking or doubting the cryptocurrencies,but lets leave this only in our mind and not converting into actions because from this we are not helping the crypto to improve and recover,what i am doing when the market goes deep is stopping to check the market and just continue exploring the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

you wrote it all true author. if you don’t believe in technology, then you don’t have to invest your money in it. Emotions - the most important of your lies in this so volatile market
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

When investing in cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, it is very important to be sure of this, to be well versed in these technologies, so that you do not have a panic when the price falls rapidly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

Unfortunately, this panic affected mostly those investors who are little acquainted with the peculiarities of cryptocurrency and don't know about her volatility. This is a problem for many beginners and it is very important not to panic. Otherwise you will lose your money.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

The main reason for panic among such investors is that they also think that the price drop is equal to the death of bitcoin. But this is far from true. You should not be afraid of volatility. On the contrary, it's a great way to add coins to your wallet at a low price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Being panic in this kind of situation is normal  but it depends on you if what  would be your actions. I think you must hold it instead of selling it  because it may give you a good profit if the market price will increase again.  Do not let your emotions decide to a wrong decisons that will make you suffer or loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: