Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 04:26:34 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 781 times)
Retrobot30

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

A small number of investors have been trying to earn a good profit within a few days, but it is not certain that investors have gained profits in a short time. Thus, investors will have to wait to meet their needs. And to understand the situation of the market, many of them should analyse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Server-assisted clients like blockchain.info rely on centralized servers to do their network verification for them. Although the server can't steal the client's bitcoins directly, it can easily execute double-spending-style attacks against the client.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley

Well, Bitcoin is a profitable investment field. If you want to invest in Bitcoin, I will say that you can invest in accordance with investment conditions. But be careful to invest because all investments are there risk

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Zalaster

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.
To those who panic, I advise to leave the world of crypto-currencies and do something less nervous. For example, to grow plants or breed fish. A market game is far from everyone's strength, and if we look at history, only strong in spirit achieved success.

btchunter786

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

I hope that you are right, they are only searching for cryptographers because they think that it can be easily achieved without studying. Such investors are once panic and then sell their cryptocurrency.
so_stupid

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

author, you do not achieve anything by this postpone. how people sold at a panic and will be.

South Park

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

This is as simple as it can get, the people that are always panicking about what it is happening in the market do not believe in the technology and are here only to make money or they invested money they could not really afford to lose and they are very nervous whenever bitcoin moves down in price, while I am sorry for them at the same time persons like them give us the opportunity to buy cheap coins for longer so we need them in the market as well.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ngusmin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

There is always a risk in crypto, and the more we are afraid of risk, the closer we are to risk. There is no need to panic and in this setback we only need patience, patience to hold back so as not to panic and sell low.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

not everyone is able to endure the stress of prices falling, especially the noobs who invested expecting immediate prices overnight. They will either learn or leave the community

✽ ✽ ICO ✽ HASHBON.COM (https://hashbon.com) ✽ ICO ✽ ✽
FREE TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
stillwait123

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

The bitcoin market is complex but we can control it, time and brain are the two things you need so calmly learn the experience and do not worry too much
kauban2018

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

In order for you to see the bright side of Bitcoin you need to do the risk. Risk in a way you do Bitcoin according to your plans, grabbing opportunity from the good side and usingyour intelligence in trading. Same as what investors did, instead of running aways they somehow pushes themselves to take the risk sell their stocks and do again the Bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
altercreed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

Only them who can explain why they panic everytime there is a price fluctuation of cryptocurrency. I think they don't really have enough knowledge of how cryptocurrencies work. They're also easily influenced by others who area also panic selling their cryptos so as the price keeps going down, the urge of selling their cryptos at a lower price is also high.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
gokudera

Activity: 219
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

I think that is right to do not lose hope because if you really trust cryptocurrency or bitcoin you will not feel nervous or scared if the price of it drops.

LittleMermaid

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

I actually believe there is no need to ever sell your bitcoin, or possibly just with the only intention: to buy more later.
Mlowo

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

indeed we need an explanation to clarify what is being experienced by the bitcoin forum, I am very surprised why the bitcoin forum is now worthy of investment, bitcoin forums are now very difficult to find gtatis tokens

yatsey87

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Who is "you guys". There are many different types of bitcoin users in it for all different reasons but the ones who panic and crap their pants every-time the value drops a bit are the get rich quick schemers watching their money go down the drain. Ignore them.

You can be a fan of both the technology but also the potential to make money from it and lets not kid ourselves that money makes both the world and bitcoin keep turning. The miners don't mine for free and they rely on their paycheck to keep the cogs behind the scenes turning and if bitcoin ever does become unprofitable to them then they'll abandon ship and that's why the value is at least somewhat important so lets not kid ourselves about that.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

If you were to explain the bitcoin market price, could you grasp the reasons why bitcoins have a price difference between days?
SilverCup08

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

I agree with you. I don't panic simply because I'm playing it cool and simple taking it one day at a time. If you don't expect to be rich in a snap of a finger, then you should not panic. You should learn how to be patient and play your cards well in this investment on Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.