Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:36:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitepaper? Do you really believe 100% in any projects whitepaper?.  (Read 1658 times)
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

Of course not. Whitepaper is only a marketing document, which very often has no connection with reality. As a rule, it is a motivating document for investment funds. Sometimes projects steal each other this documents, slightly changing the main information. How can you trust that? But there are also good projects with the competent writing of whitepaper - XYO for example.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

In the future, the proper operation of the project as described on the white paper may not occur. In fact, white paper tells us about the goal in the project and how the project will progress. We learn more about the ideas of the project team.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Yes, a good whitepaper does not mean that the project will raise enough money for ico from market investors. Almost all projects have an excellent and very informative whitepaper which is good for us investors but they cannot cope with this and are losing out. In general, the success of the ico project depends on the team and the more experienced it is in this field, the better is also the great responsibility burden of the seo project. We all want real projects to become more and hopefully so.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

developer works on beginning inauguration as disputing orders to work on extensive as gathering strength on resource to collects with returns of nominals as presettled on numbers with initials as complying with terms of investment with the projects plan.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

There are very rare projects who wrote real details in the whitepaper otherwise many projects are exaggerate the things of their projects. Personally I don't care much about whitepaper but when I start participating in bounty campaigns I used to care about whitepaper but now I only check the value of coin & total supply otherwise I don't believe much on whitepaper. Lack of implementation of the project vision & Exaggerating the things causes the failure of project.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

The whitepaper is just a document to get all information about the company, team, and roadmap, how they start an develop their project but own research is always required before making an investment decision.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

In my opinion, white books are very important to understand the quality and potential of the project, but this document cannot guarantee the success of the blockchain platform. Every project must have a good team with high-quality advisors. If these details characterize developers in a bad way, they are not included in the Whiteaper.

- I do not think it evaluates the quality and potential of the project because the information that the whitepaper can provide is just the basics and calculations in the future, all are just meaningless words and there is no evidence to prove the credibility of the project. In return, the whitepaper still demonstrates to us the efforts and benefits of the project, and if a project has enough information and plans for the future, the chances of success are still higher than others, but want to have the final decision, we need to consider many other factors, the whitepaper is not enough

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

Have really been thinking this for a quite a while now, those whitepaper of any projects really tells us what the project all about. Are they transparent enough to have every project goals in the whitepaper. A lots of projects are out there with nice whitepaper but they eventually failed.  How come, what causes the failure?

Some scam ICOs are actually just copying other legitimate ICO's whitepaper. That is why I think it is a total waste of time to believe what is fully written on the white paper. You will only know if the team is really honest with what they promise to investors once they are really in action in developing the project.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

If the content of the whitepaper it nice and pretty good then give an overview of its contents is reasonable. but when it does not have a clear concept of content and it will be quite doubtful. communication tools like a whitepaper or resource information between projects and investors. in the absence of that I think investors will also hesitate to invest.

If someone reads the team's project on the whitepaper, they can use that knowledge to understand the team's progress on the github. I'm sure if the project is real then they have to push their code regularly

There is no other source of informtion except the whitepaper and by reading on it we can determine whether the project is legit or not , but not a hundred 100 percent  assurance .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

We do not have to trust 100% in whitepaper. The whitepaper message should be very well sorted. In whitepaper, of course it is exaggerated. When choosing a project we invest in, it is advisable to read the whitepaper, but it's not the only aspect that we need to consider when choosing an investment project. A whitepaper should contain useful information to make the potential investor understand the concept of the project. Unfortunately this does not happen.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

No, i don't believe 100% in projects whitepaper. The objectives can change with the time passing, and the whitepaper might become obsolete.
But it still give you an idea of what the final product should look like. That's why you should follow the project you have invest in. To know what is happening and where it is going.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Unfortunately, in today's realities, even a well-designed and thoughtful Whitepaper can mean nothing, since scammers can hire professionals and prepare an excellent performance. So the first thing is to check the development team, and then move on to the study of whitepaper.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Why i should not believe? Whitepaper is made to give more information about project. They dont promise anything

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

In the beginning, I will believe that if you are deceived then you will not believe or say that you will be more cautious. White papers can also be imitated. All things can be spent to make you believe that it is true. All can't just look at the white paper.

Just like other people said, they consider the white paper as one of the best requirement by seeing the legitimacy of a project. However, sometimes those things that they write in whitepaper are not true. Whitepaper might become obsolete and the objective can change as the time passing by.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

So far as I know and use, Whitepaper is only one of the elements that I must analyze and consider when choosing the projects. It is not only about the presentation, information, and also all about the project in the Whitepaper clearly. But it must be also the important things about the team, website, token sold, and other components including the telegram community.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Action speaks lounder than words. This is the same case with Whitepaper. Some whitepaper are self explanatory, limited number of pages while others are lengthy, difficult to understand. I think this is the case we all face out there, I enjoying reading whitepaper with limited number of pages let's say 30 or less. Anything more than that is quite stressful to read and I think this is Crypto for crying out loud and most project should probably keep their white paper simple. The truth is either whitepaper or not, a reliable project will always deliver. Yes I believe in whitepaper because it give a detailed description of what the project is all about, the problem the project is trying to solve in the Crypto Space and the potential solutions.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

A friend is a business nothing more. There is a beautiful paper and product, but advertising is a weak investment and you’re not getting it. And others tear off the next exchanger and collect hard cap on the copied paper.

MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

NO, not really because not all ICO's with whitepaper are not scam. Some people are so good of deceiving people through white paper because white paper is one of the factors to look for before investing because it's the white paper that will tell you the 5 W's of the project.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

I always read the whitepaper before making an investment decision as that document gives us lot of information about the project and their timeframe to implement the project but I also read reviews and do my own research also.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

because not all idea can be created you must think before investing like me ,
i'm only join on project having make sense idea and for this all working for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print