Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:10:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitepaper? Do you really believe 100% in any projects whitepaper?.  (Read 422 times)
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I never believe 100% in everything that was said in the Whitepaper. Especially about the dates, roadmap, exchanges listings and other big promises of the managing teams of the projects. Almost all the projects where I was taking part in, breached their promises and holding poor management and marketing campaigns. A lot of projects are simply too amateur in crypto-world and know nothing about it. They just want to make quick fortunes out of nothing, not investing a single dime. It is actually very hard to choose the right ICO today to invest because everything looks and sounds fantastic on the paper. And everything looks terrified when you see the moves and decisions of the team when they finished their ICOs and left their investors empty-handed. I even know lots of projects which ICO price dropped by 100% and never grow up again.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
cryptoexpress

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

if you are an investor you must be careful enough. You must understand a product project and concept. White books are authoritative reports that briefly inform the reader.
bukmood

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

As an Investor or Bounty Participants, we have to figuring out how to peruse a whitepaper, even data in whitepaper not 100% right, you have to realize what does this undertaking do, how can it work and for what reason do we require this venture, at last you'll realize that tasks truly should be based on the blockchain or not, it's assistance you a considerable measure in ICO speculation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: