Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your cause of chose to trade Crypto?  (Read 785 times)
chienlm05 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

There are many chosing for trader, example : Forex, Stock, Crypto...
Recently, When Crypto grow, Crypto Trader also grow moreover you have too many chosing with Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoin, Lendingcoin....
I like Crypto because I like adventurous

What is your cause of chose to trade Crypto?
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

Well, for me, Anonimity. Being anonymous is one of the best (for me) thing here in cryptotrading, but maybe not for long. And to think that crypto is a volatile asset, there's a "high risk, high reward" part (which I like), you can possibly earn a lot or... of course, lose a lot.
chienlm05 (OP)

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

Well, for me, Anonimity. Being anonymous is one of the best (for me) thing here in cryptotrading, but maybe not for long. And to think that crypto is a volatile asset, there's a "high risk, high reward" part (which I like), you can possibly earn a lot or... of course, lose a lot.

True Grin Crypto don't need you must have too manny to start. Moreover Crypto can give you quick and high reward. My friend started with 500$ on Crypto then He earned 4000$ three months ago. at the that time Lending coin ICO is the best
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Recently, When Crypto grow, Crypto Trader also grow moreover you have too many chosing with Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoin, Lendingcoin....

I am holding crypto for the longterm and i chose to do that because of the fundamentals that i know. Every veteran trader knew that Technical analysis alone is not good at long term perspective when investing.
To answer the question, my cause is, this is an early stage of new technology and i like to make moeny from it. This is one of a lifetime opportunity.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

I too interest in it for my curiosity. I traded in an out of fiat as a way to transfer money. And now realizing the profit on investment, I trade to gain a profit.
My trading skill with a lot of failure and hit and trial has increased over last few years. I'm now making about 1% daily profit even in the falling market.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

True Grin Crypto don't need you must have too manny to start. Moreover Crypto can give you quick and high reward. My friend started with 500$ on Crypto then He earned 4000$ three months ago. at the that time Lending coin ICO is the best

But not now. Last year, if you invested before the All-Time-High, you sure have a good profit. Now, if you invested in a particular project, you can consider that a loss (or at least not a gain after ICO ends). Even in trading, getting a good profit is not as easy as last year.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

Well it might look like I am a greedy person but the truth is I chose to trade Crypto because I wanted to earn more profit. There is plenty opportunity in this market to earn a lot if you can trade sensibly and luck favors. So, I chose to trade crypto.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

I’m not sure why this question because the only reason of investment is profit in every firm organization industry and companies
Even more, I’m not sure the purpose of the question
Always invest for profit purposes only
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is really risky and highly volatile. That is why some people are choosing to risk their money in trading crypto. It is either you lose your money or multiply it multiple times in a short span of time. Once the bull market starts, market price sometimes doubles or even triples.
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

I prefer to trade cryptocurrency because of the fast movement in price or the high volatility. It is more risky than stock market but cryptocurrency can give you greater profit that is hardly to gain while trading stocks especially if you are just a small time trader. But the problem about trading cryptocurrency is there are lots of people who wants to manipulate the price while whales cant stop pumping and dumping altcoins.
Omojo

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

To me, crypto is highly volatile and one can easily make good money if your understanding of market analysis is right. That is the basic reason for my crypto trading.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Trade in cryptocurrency became attractive in 2017. When any investor could receive an income without special risks. In 2018 the trade in crypto currency is a lottery

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

I think many, as I see now in the crypt is very great prospects. Since the market is still young and constantly growing, it allows many traders to earn decent amounts of money. Having studied the history of previous years, he concluded that it is very profitable to engage in this direction. Since then and trade, indeed do have been arguing.
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

The majority of people choose it fo profit. But I believe in blockchain and I think that it will change the world once.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

I think this thread should be in Trading disscussion Smiley). I'm not a trader cause I know that I'm not a good trader so I try to stay away from trading cause I've tried to trade before and the result is I lost hundreds dollars. LOL. Of course there are so many cryptocurrencies to choose but it's really hard to find out a good one to trade right time Smiley
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

From my perception the cause of choosing to trade with crypto is that there is no need to worry about the amount and place while doing transactions. Roll Eyes
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

first i was a forex trader and now i become a crypto trader too,,
i see an opportunities in crypto world, so, i decided to be a crypto trader mate, but still become a forex trader too

isaac_67

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Being honest the multiplication of the profit has attracted me much. For maximization of the profit I chose to be here.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

Wild wild west, less controll more opportunity. Free trade for free people, low amount of big players, as banks, governments etc.Technology of future. Posibility to be master to yourself. These are the main reasons.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

I came to cryptocurrency to earn money. this is the main reason. and to gain knowledge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: