Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC parabolic bull run will not happen everytime  (Read 477 times)
Kimberley_Isham

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

While most of the people are awaiting the massive bull run like in 2017 winter again, it will not be a case again.  While I wish BTC to go into new ATH before the end of this year, I think that reaching 13K to 14K gradually testing every pivotal point before the end of this year is more realistic and more healthy for the market too.

I am bullish in Bitcoin doesn't mean I am expecting parabolic run every time bulls ticks on.  The 20K level that bitcoin reached last year was a enormous craze and mostly FOMO and/or may be manipulation which will not happen again and again.  So, the people who bought at 20K will have to wait for few more years for that massive bull run to return, that's why they always says "patience is key".
If we could predict the future or return to the past, then everyone would be billionaires. Investments in general are very unpredictable, and when we deal with a decentralized system, which is influenced by so many factors, we can not give clear forecasts and can not have any guarantees. One just have to be patient, wait and believe that bitcoin will grow. And I think that the fact that this will happen gradually is a very good news for investors. The roller coaster for business and investment is not very good.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rasmusen

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

I believe that this is useful when bitcoin will go a long way to ATN. Slow and steady. For rapid growth, we always had to pay ourselves. We'll go slowly to $ 20k, and then all people will see that bitcoin is not dead, but vice versa.
CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

Possibility what happen last year will not happen to this year.But bitcoin will rise again just like last year 2017,no one really knows when this will happen again but all  can say is protect your money and do the right thing this time that you will not regret it.
Waiting for organic pump and not a manipulation in the market
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

There is no clear basis on when the bull run begin, we don't even know when will be the price change, itvis all because bitcoin is not spend on the company or any institution it is only spend on its economy and it's investors if the volume of investors continue decreasing maybe we can't see the bitcokn price rise it is all maybe becaude of the low demand.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

So do not worry too much about this very human condition with this market condition, but I do not really understand how the conditions for the future, the most feared to go down further but the opportunity for me to buy at a very cheap price, the increase now is not to go ATH for years now, yes maybe in the next few years will be able to reach ATH, waiting for that trust back then the bull will appear.
Yeah that's it...time will come and give us again a good bull run. If this will not happen this year, then we should be patient to wait for next year as this bitcoin will surely bounce back after this bearish months. It's unpredictable but let's hope for the best in this technology.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

There is no clear basis on when the bull run begin, we don't even know when will be the price change, itvis all because bitcoin is not spend on the company or any institution it is only spend on its economy and it's investors if the volume of investors continue decreasing maybe we can't see the bitcokn price rise it is all maybe becaude of the low demand.
Not exempted with supplied and demand so that's right, if Bitcoin will not be usable in any bigger institutions or businesses then we will not see the bull to run right away what is best for now is to keep holding and buying while it's not yet been mooning again, better to learn more about this industry and continue to believe that bull will show back again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: