Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are top Privacy Coins of 2018?  (Read 145 times)
rosyantony (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

The need for privacy in the crypto world has drastically increased over the last few years. so which coins are the best for privacy?  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

There are many potential privacy coins in the market. Monero, Ring CT, Zcash are noteworthy privacy coins. They will give you the utmost privacy that you will meet.
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

thank you for asking this question, your question was what ate the most privacy coin of 2018 well bitcoin and altcoin these are of Crouser in the list and other also provides this facilities without  proper privacy it not a wise decision to invest on it so try choose better coin.
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

I believe that this is Monero. But for each such coin, there are opponents in the face of hackers who can hack something .
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

In market there are lots of coins are there based on this most of the system is secured and have good privacy but few coins are there which really attract people based on this Monero , Zcash , Dash etc are the most privacy based coins in 20128.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

There are a lot of coins to choose from when it comes to investing in one of them. But when it comes to their privacy and how secure they are, that is where the dilemma arises. There are alternatives like Monero, Zcash and Dcash which are termed as the safest coins in 2018
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

I think Monero and Dash is one of the top privacy coin. Monreo keeps the transaction information of user completely innominate which it quite impressive in my opinion. On the other hand Dash also provide private transaction, instant transaction with proper security.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

There are many privacy coins that are already existing to choose from. 

Check this - Privacy coins list - which one is the best ??

The majority is always going with Monero so that's the number one choice for privacy coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

I love Privcy Coin -  newly released coin in the crypto-space. They currently have an airdrop for holders now. Search it now and hold as much as you can, soon enough it will be a better coin than any privacy coin out there.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

The need for privacy in the crypto world has drastically increased over the last few years. so which coins are the best for privacy?  Undecided

Monero is unquestionable leaders from private cryptocurrencies. However, private currencies will never be legalized by states, since they will not be able to track operations Smiley
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

Monero is a good choice, many people are very optimistic about Monero.
In 2018, a new private token emerged, Tokenpay, which is already in partnership with the LTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
neocryptrix

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

All the big coins mentioned above have been around awhile and are well established. If you are looking for newer coins that have similar and sometimes superior privacy features, look into the cryptoknight coins. This is the same POW algorithm used by Monero. Several of these projects have a lot of potential but are likely a year or two away from realizing their roadmap and making significant gains. Many are tradable on tradeogre.com. I'd also encourage everyone to look at PRiVCY. $PRIV. You can find out all you need by clicking on my signature below. 

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

Now it's just gone out of the bitcoin and ethereum price I just know that the price is rising now because most altcoins and tokens especially in shit coins are still unpredictable.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

The best privacy policy is depends on the project. But I expect only transparency and security because nowdays many hacking issues are occur in Crypto market so we should choose the privacy coin we only affect the performance and reliability so I do not recommend this privacy.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

not really!
the "need" for this kind of privacy coins have only been from those who want to conduct illegal activities with them like those who visit dark markets need this kind of anonymous coins and that "need" has not grown really.
the privacy that normal coins such as bitcoin offer is more than enough for majority of normal users.
the only thing that happened was that we had some months of over hyped period where the anon-coins were hyped then pumped hard. that is all.

--looking for signature--
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

Because there was so many regulators against the privacy coins which have accused it the privacy coin can be used to the money laundering any any other illegal activity. In fact a lot of exchange sites are applied KYC and AML. In fact in front of the regulators and privacy coin will be useless.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

There are lot of privacy coins exist in crypto world and there are lot of coins in the top but I rather choose to invest on undervalued privacy coin cause there is a big opportunity to earn big profit. And I suggest PRiVCY as one of the candidate for undervalued coin that will grow this year in terms of privacy.  You can check its website and community to know why. 

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

If I were to pick the best privacy coins that I trust in then I would have to pick monero. If you look at the monero coin and the way that the project is set up then you can see that it is the coin the operates the closes to the way that bitcoin did when the coin first came out. Monero is going to be the top privacy coin in the market in no time.

Bitcoin to the moon
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

Super project with great team! Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market. The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on.
Revolutionary approach leveraging benefits of blockchain technology and providing direct connection between retailers, service providers and users
ServAdvisor is on the verge of revolutionizing the way we consume services by bringing customer experience to a new level due to a combination of Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and customer incentivized review platform.
https://servadvisor.co/
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Have you heard about PRiVCY BEFORE?  this is arguably the best Privacy oriented  coin there is in the market right now with the sole focus of maintaining the anonymity of  the users and developers. The project is not even complete yet the coin is already on very reputable exchange platforms, this for me is the best there is in the market currently
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: