Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rule!!!  (Read 1674 times)
laskybok (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
As a matter of fact, i have decided to continue investing into good altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
That's right ..,
I also think like that. altcoin does sometimes give us a big advantage over the short term.
a few months ago it has proved that investing in altcoin is more profitable but still sometimes if we can not pick a good coin, we can get stuck in failure.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

Yes, with all i have seen happened this year, altcoins holders are getting more profit. There are good altcoins that give profit within a month. There are also some that can be traded within 24 hours and still get your profit. Except for the fact that we needs to research on every coin we want to invest in.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Hey i do not really understand what you are trying to explain to us? Of course altcoins have a bit more potential to gain value than bitcoin does but i think nearly everybody knows this

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

You are right. Investing good altcoins always have profit. Market will rise again and you gonna good profit. We 'll see whats gonna happen good luck.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

At such a time, your altcoins are profitable?) Tell a secret. I still believe in the Altcoins, but it seems to me that now is the time for investments in the future, but not the time of profit
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Don't understand you...
You mean that some shitty alts gives more profit than top20 alts?
Or alts give you more profit than BTC?
whaletank club
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

But can you be as sure of the altcoins as in bitcoin? That they will not disappear during this year or next? Of course, you assume all the risks of investing, but I advise you once again to think twice about whether or not it is worth doing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Can you at least give us the name of those "GOOD" altcoins that you have on your portfolio?

I don't listen to someone that advises me not to invest in bitcoin but wants to me invest to many altcoins that are going to drop dead soon. You may say that alts are profitable but once bitcoin starts to dominate this market, I don't know if you can still stand and say that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

At the moment, it's worth investing only in those projects that create real software products. It is also very important to see what funds support projects and whether there is a chance to see coins on major exchanges.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

You are right! Altcoins is more profitable, but also more dangerous. At the night or day you can make a 100%, 200% and more profit. But also this percents can moves in inother way, so you may be lose. Say, if Bitcoin will lost a 20%, altcoins, as a rule - lost more.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Lol remember this the major coin already had the high value and it will not so profitable to invest in the major coin because the majority of major coins were starting from a little altcoin too. Remember ethereum when it was a penny and then that's why people more interesting to invest in altcoin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Every coin has possibility of going up, it is not restricted to only top 100coins or coins considered popular. Its good to learn you're making profit on your portfolios. Up and down fluctuations in price is normal to financial market.
Torps1

Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Every coin has possibility of going up, it is not restricted to only top 100coins or coins considered popular. Its good to learn you're making profit on your portfolios. Up and down fluctuations in price is normal to financial market.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

Well, the best way to increase your bitcoin is by investing in good altcoins. It basically has a larger room for growth compared to more established coins. So if you play it right, you could really make good profits.
Bitcoininspace

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

The bad thing about these altcoins is the fact they are so unstable and unpredictable. Today you may have 30000 tokens from bount that are worth 2000$ and in the week it can cost zero. So you gotta catch the moment and keep an eye on prices 24/7
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

That is, a correctly built portfolio for investment brings a stable income? I have not yet thought about making such investments for myself. What are the criteria to choose a coin for the Deposit?
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

ROUND 4 = $0.0375 - SLX Token Sale is LIVE!
Only 2 days left until price increase!!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
#slate #slx #discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain

www.slate.io
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Investing in altcoins is more profitable than investing in Bitcoin, but nevertheless in order to make your wallet more stable you should also invest in Bitcoin.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

altcoins can be interesting in short term like 3-6-12 month. But top coins, like BTC, ETH, NEO, XEM - it's our future. New system, new time. This coins can be more stable and can give you good profit in 3-5 years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: