Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins rule!!!  (Read 1676 times)
laskybok (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
As a matter of fact, i have decided to continue investing into good altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Octc76

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

Despite the fact that there are so many coins with higher prices, such as bitcoin being the highest of all. Yes altcoins at this time are more profitable. A friend hinted me on this few months ago and i decided to yield to the advise.
Whenever i open my portfolio, i discovered that most of the altcoins i hold are yielding better profit that most of the main coins in my portfolio.
That's right ..,
I also think like that. altcoin does sometimes give us a big advantage over the short term.
a few months ago it has proved that investing in altcoin is more profitable but still sometimes if we can not pick a good coin, we can get stuck in failure.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

Yes, with all i have seen happened this year, altcoins holders are getting more profit. There are good altcoins that give profit within a month. There are also some that can be traded within 24 hours and still get your profit. Except for the fact that we needs to research on every coin we want to invest in.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Hey i do not really understand what you are trying to explain to us? Of course altcoins have a bit more potential to gain value than bitcoin does but i think nearly everybody knows this

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

You are right. Investing good altcoins always have profit. Market will rise again and you gonna good profit. We 'll see whats gonna happen good luck.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Radzivill

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

At such a time, your altcoins are profitable?) Tell a secret. I still believe in the Altcoins, but it seems to me that now is the time for investments in the future, but not the time of profit
WhaleTank

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Don't understand you...
You mean that some shitty alts gives more profit than top20 alts?
Or alts give you more profit than BTC?
whaletank club
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

But can you be as sure of the altcoins as in bitcoin? That they will not disappear during this year or next? Of course, you assume all the risks of investing, but I advise you once again to think twice about whether or not it is worth doing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Can you at least give us the name of those "GOOD" altcoins that you have on your portfolio?

I don't listen to someone that advises me not to invest in bitcoin but wants to me invest to many altcoins that are going to drop dead soon. You may say that alts are profitable but once bitcoin starts to dominate this market, I don't know if you can still stand and say that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xws

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

At the moment, it's worth investing only in those projects that create real software products. It is also very important to see what funds support projects and whether there is a chance to see coins on major exchanges.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

You are right! Altcoins is more profitable, but also more dangerous. At the night or day you can make a 100%, 200% and more profit. But also this percents can moves in inother way, so you may be lose. Say, if Bitcoin will lost a 20%, altcoins, as a rule - lost more.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Lol remember this the major coin already had the high value and it will not so profitable to invest in the major coin because the majority of major coins were starting from a little altcoin too. Remember ethereum when it was a penny and then that's why people more interesting to invest in altcoin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Every coin has possibility of going up, it is not restricted to only top 100coins or coins considered popular. Its good to learn you're making profit on your portfolios. Up and down fluctuations in price is normal to financial market.
Torps1

Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Every coin has possibility of going up, it is not restricted to only top 100coins or coins considered popular. Its good to learn you're making profit on your portfolios. Up and down fluctuations in price is normal to financial market.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

Well, the best way to increase your bitcoin is by investing in good altcoins. It basically has a larger room for growth compared to more established coins. So if you play it right, you could really make good profits.
Bitcoininspace

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

The bad thing about these altcoins is the fact they are so unstable and unpredictable. Today you may have 30000 tokens from bount that are worth 2000$ and in the week it can cost zero. So you gotta catch the moment and keep an eye on prices 24/7
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

That is, a correctly built portfolio for investment brings a stable income? I have not yet thought about making such investments for myself. What are the criteria to choose a coin for the Deposit?
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

ROUND 4 = $0.0375 - SLX Token Sale is LIVE!
Only 2 days left until price increase!!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
#slate #slx #discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain

www.slate.io
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Investing in altcoins is more profitable than investing in Bitcoin, but nevertheless in order to make your wallet more stable you should also invest in Bitcoin.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

altcoins can be interesting in short term like 3-6-12 month. But top coins, like BTC, ETH, NEO, XEM - it's our future. New system, new time. This coins can be more stable and can give you good profit in 3-5 years.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

I agree that the altcoins bring good profits, but if bitcoin falls then they also fall to the extent of destroying my money (

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Yes, the profit actually boom when one is lucky to hold a good altcoin that is doing well in the market and one will be like wow. I have hold a coin that do x1280% before and I really respect myself for taking the bold step in putting the coin in my portfolio back then. I just wish I would always be lucky as that.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Altcoin is a great option for invest. Day by day their performance increasing. They also have market acceptance and they are also stable in the market. That’s why i believe in near future altcoin doing more better.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Altcoins are getting more and more important everyday, the proof is the huge market caps that some of them are achieving today faster than BTC.

rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

yes I have to agree with this fact that from previous some days altcoin are actually ruling the market but we can't ignore the fact that bitcoin has hold it's own positive so It is really hard to fixed your mind on one,  expert can explain better but as per my perception I feel calculating market is mandatory before trading.
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Yes, altcoins are very good investment and most of then yields faster than the main coin bitcoin but this doesn't mean they value more than bitcoin but as long as you take your time to choose very good and promising coin, you will definitely get something reasonable from it but if they are not good, then the reverse is the case.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Of course there is nobody wanna invest in a terrible altcoin Smiley. Everyone is always wanna invest in good altcoins but sometime it's not good to invest in as it was. Although there are so many altcoins to invest in but good time to invest in altcoins is not so much like number of good altcoins Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Of course there is nobody wanna invest in a terrible altcoin Smiley. Everyone is always wanna invest in good altcoins but sometime it's not good to invest in as it was. Although there are so many altcoins to invest in but good time to invest in altcoins is not so much like number of good altcoins Smiley.

Excellent and to add.

Not believing in anyone and sudden news is the way, the easiest and seemingly good can mean big losses in the future. In the current market all altcoins are considered bad not for the quality but their prices. We are accustomed to judge the project by its price and market. However it is worth remembering that no rule is true and all have an exception.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

Altcoin is the future of the cryptocurrency market. In fact, there are many altcoins created to replace Bitcoin and ETH. Investing in altcoin can be profitable, but we can also invest in altcoin no value If we do not knowledge altcoin

TCTDev

Merit: 260

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

Today you need to buy only the most reliable coins. The purchase of little-known coins with a small capitalization can lead to large losses. I prefer to invest in TOP-20.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

When you feel the price is high enough, I recommend selling them. Maybe the coins you looked at before, now not good, but a few weeks later will increase the price. It's up to you
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Altcoins has the ability to have a price increase like 10x of its initial price. However, it is the same for dumps. It can leave you with a -60% in your portfolio. So, finding a good altcoins that will survive in the future is a big thing to do, in my opinion.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

of course if you can choose the right altcoins, you can gain your portofolio my friend
but, to know a good altcoins, all you need to do is learn more and make a deep research on that altcoins my friend Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

yes, this is true, they really riule and i hope that you will be able to make some money from them i eish you good luck
Orda

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

of course if you can choose the right altcoins, you can gain your portofolio my friend
but, to know a good altcoins, all you need to do is learn more and make a deep research on that altcoins my friend Wink

such a true thing, i hope you will find what you are looking for, i ,eean you will find your perfecr and cavourite altcoin
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Yes that's true. There are a lot of altcoins that yields better % return as compare to bitcoin. But the problem with altcoins is that it needed to be pump hard to get profits, otherwise if will just sleep in the dark. That's why you will hear a lot saying that altcoins is pump-and-dump because that's how they made money. I hope though that the coins you have chosen will not be dump so hard that it can literally no value at all. So just be careful and not to complacent that the rise will always be parabolic because is not always be the case.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

That’s right buddy. Altcoins now are more profitable when it comes in everyday, weekly or monthly but then we also see bitcoin at good part because we can earn profit a lot of profit at once soon. Just wait.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Some have had highs, and some have lows. Most of the Alts for me are just following the flow of major coins like Bitcoin. It bitcoin is down then some of the alts are down as well same thing when bitcoin is up. I think those only have their onw blockchain remains stable and keep fighting despite the big loss from the market.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Altcoins will actually give you a better profit than bitcoin specially if you pick an altcoin that has a dedicated members and have strong partnership. Those part of the top 10 in coinmarketcap will bring you unexpected profit by next year.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

For very long time bictoin correction people decide to hold their bitcoin investment of use it to buy altcoins ahve potential possible to grow in the market, some altcoins gives huge profits while bitcoin are in the low price.
Cryptocurrency holder are always find the alternative earnings.

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

That is because you have chosen the right coin well. There are a lot of coins that are falling down a lot. So getting more or less profitable depends on your choice.
Sarcasm

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

For very long time bictoin correction people decide to hold their bitcoin investment of use it to buy altcoins ahve potential possible to grow in the market, some altcoins gives huge profits while bitcoin are in the low price.
Cryptocurrency holder are always find the alternative earnings.
Well for altcoin if we are investing this is very good and most then it produces faster than the main coin of bitcoin but this does not mean they are more valuable than bitcoin but as long as you take the time to select excellent and promising coins, you will surely get something reasonable of that but if they are not good, then the opposite is the case.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. Right now, the market price of Bitcoin is dropping a bit. On the other hand, altcoins are doing good in the market nowadays.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

I hope that's it.
but in fact, in this decline it would be very difficult to make a profit even if it was a little bit. the market tends to be red every day, it only takes a while its growth. here we are actually tested, especially in the level of patience and clever to create profit opportunities. one of which short trades can be a gamble for now.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Surprisingly, altcoins are more profitable compared to all the other coins, even bitcoins. This has indeed took a very different turn in the market as well as for the investors. Then again, we all know that nothing is certain in this market and nothing remains stable in this world of crypto currency.
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

Any coin which is not BTC is considered an altcoin...
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

of course, this is your chance to find a good altcoin and be the main goal to save your investment.

today's bitcoin prices is down, but still more expensive if we compared to 2 years ago. so, cheap altcoin which has good growth is our choice.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

of course, this is your chance to find a good altcoin and be the main goal to save your investment.

today's bitcoin prices is down, but still more expensive if we compared to 2 years ago. so, cheap altcoin which has good growth is our choice.
But altcoin will actually give you a better advantage than bitcoin especially if you choose altcoin that has a dedicated member and has a strong partnership. The top sections of the top ten in coinmarketcap will bring you unexpected profits until next year.
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

No one argues with that, investing in good altcoins is the fast way to earn money on bull market and the main thing in this case - is to choose coin wisely to invest in, because we have hundreds and thousands of altcoins already.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

the number of crypto currency in market is huge. Apart from bitcoin there are a number of coin which investors can extract out profit. It depends on the investor, if the investor has seen an opportunity with alt coins he/she can work out a profit. But it is wiser to hold on to bitcoin, as the prices are expected to rise.
FalconB

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

Some altcoins are really very classy, but unfortunately most of them are complete crap. Invest in good projects and everything will be cool)
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Altcoins are superb if you invest on a good one. Nevertheless, established coins are also good when you have the plan to hold.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

Normal thing! When we do talk about possible profitability then low valued altcoins can still possibly give you out 10-100x of your investment compared to bitcoin that it would just give you some percentage because hitting up 2x would already be hard due to its current price and we cant jump of high for a short period of time but the entire different between altcoins and bitcoin itself is on the support of the community which would lead up the volatileness of the coin.If we do compared altcoins can dump to the lowest or almost dead on a short period of time if investors decide to leave it but in bitcoin even we do see crashes theres always a strong support below it.
rabia_laskor

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

Yes. Altcoins are performing very well and some of them deserved to be there in the top list. Altcoins like Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin etc. they are doing great and has achieved great popularity. I really appreciate people to have an investment of altcoins.
Sendal btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

Yap, you're right, i agree with you. My friend also say rhe same thing. But more precise for short term investement, not for hold in a more long time. Altcoin was very profitable if you invest in a good one, but the things you never want will happen if you make the wrong choices. 50: 50 may be my suggestion to you, 50% short term, and 50% long term.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
alian17

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

The price of altcoins is much lower than that of mainstream encryption currency. So altcoins has relatively huge room for growth. But the current market is relatively low. I think we can buy the premium altcoins again when the market is relaxed.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

Of course the altcoins are cool.
When I have 20 altcoins and when an asset does x5-x15 it's just amazing. I immediately sell it and buy another asset. With bitcoin this is impossible. BUT, the risks with altcoins are much higher.

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

I believe that altcoins will take a leadership in financial world. Don’t be foolish and don’t fool yourself when you don’t want to participate in investing into alternate cryptocurrencies. It is wrong idea.
Primal6666

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

The problem is that the altcoins potential in terms of profit is absolutely proportional to the risk of a drop in value and a loss of the funds invested in it. That is why it is recommended to diversify the portfolio and have investments in the top 10 coins, which are guaranteed to yield profits, although not as great as the altcoins can give.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

The altcoins are so much profitable. If you can invest on the proper altcoin and wait patiently to trade then it might give you a better result.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

yes, you are correct at some point, but honestly, on the other side, it is very risky and perhaps from profit to zero, no other way around. You see, not all altcoins are reliable and legit, so you should also think twice before investing huge money.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Very good for you. It is quite true at tines that GOOD altcoins yield better profit returns than Bitcoin. But this all depends on the market swing at a particular period of time, meaning you need to continuously monitor the market and the percentage change in price of the different coins. Be it btc or the alts.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
arthurgrand

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

Substantial growth of the market is not only restricted to bitcoin. Altcoins these days give more profits because they still have a lot of room to grow.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

There is a tendency of some coins kind of catching up with bitcoin. It will remain the most prominent coin for a few years but that could change at any time and take a big dip.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

I dont have same opinion. When you look at Bitcoin dominance, it is growing. It means that altcoins falling more than Bitcoin!

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

It does depend entirely on the coin. Some altcoins are great, really strong and undervalued projects that offer huge potential rewards. Others are awful projects or outright scams that turn your investment rapidly to $0. Yes, alts can be great, but it is all in choosing the right one amongst the hundreds of possibilities.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

it is very good we altcoin but so far no one is superior than BTC but also very important for Altcoin if we want to profit it can be made into a tool to invest, not separated from it turtle must also be vigilant and meticulous in interact kalobkita wrong step we can add loss.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

It is not true.
Most of cryptocurrencies in the single trend.
Could you explain which Alts  in you portfolio is profitable? As I see from the market picture, alts could be pumped or dumped out of market trend, but it looks like short term market manipulations.

Donotfoolme

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

So altcoin gives more profit than bitcoin?
Yes altcoin gives a good profit thats why some turns to altcoin than bitcoin.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Yes! this is so, if you find a good project that has an interesting idea and a talented team, you will be able to earn much more than bitcoin or other already known and popular altcoins, this is due to the fact that the new projects still have a very low capitalization compared to the bitcoin, Ethereum and other profitable and popular altcoins already known to us!!!
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

Altcoins are getting a good impulse since many new coins really make sense and have a use case, the question is which technology is going to prevail in the long term and which ones will be forgotten.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

It seems that your investment is going well. I think many people would like to be like you, whenever look at the portfolio all see profits and grow over time. But in the current market situation, I think this thing no longer exist, almost altcoins are going down

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
andthereyou

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

OP your friend was correct. Altcoins really gave us good return of investment compared to investing in bitcoin. The only problem is finding the good altcoin to invest. It really need an extensive research to find a nice project to invest.
Giratina

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

For me the alternativecoins rule to make me profitable is buy when the price of alternativecoin drops to be affordable to your budget and sell it to the public when the value of it change in the high amount.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

You seem to be a bit overexcited, my newbie friend Roll Eyes I agree with you that alts can bring profit, but don't forget that not all alts are worth of investing in. Many alts are born and die within 1-2 years, their life cycle is short and unpredictable. BTC is the best option for long-time investment, as for me.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Yes, with all i have seen happened this year, altcoins holders are getting more profit. There are good altcoins that give profit within a month. There are also some that can be traded within 24 hours and still get your profit. Except for the fact that we needs to research on every coin we want to invest in.
I do not think that in the past time people have made a profit when investing in altcoin. I am an investor and believe in altcoin. But now I have lost 40% of my capital with altcoin. Maybe I was wrong to invest in altcoin in the past few months
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

In alternative coins rule for me we should always be patient in all scenarios or possibilities that may happen because anytime from this moment all things can possibility happen whether loss or gain.
AMdemzzy072

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

I don't really get what you trying to explain. You are totally off topic because what you explained does not go with the topic. Maybe you should try to reframe your topic or better still, expantiate more on the content.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

You can't squeeze much profit from bitcoin even with the current price it is still expensive to buy you should possess some great capital to deal with it, altcoins most especially those newly developed and released coins from ICO's and stuff can give you a lot of profit but more risk from scammers, worthless and failed projects from their development or the price, you should also be saying that altcoins are full of risks and the investors should deal with this careful with knowledge and understanding.

Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Tho I hardly understand your point but the market is mooning currently so many potential coins are rising in prices. Maybe you have not experienced the downturn in the market before, if you have experienced that, you will know probably you are just fortunate you came in the right time.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Of course, coins with higher value are already pumped up. Altcoins is the way to go if you want more profit.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Yes, altcoins are good for investments, but not all altcoins can be trusted. As a matter of fact, some people are afraid to to hold altcoins because of their volatility, but as lot of profits can be made from investing in altcoins.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

I think it’s a good decision I saw the market ratio last night there I saw that eth have good positions also their percentage based on this not altcoins is good to invest but btc is best I think based on this you can invest now because market need investors and you need cheap price so it’s the best time to buy I think.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

There;s a lot of earnings you can make from investing in altcoins, most especially if you are making your investments wisely. A lot of these coins are cheap, their transactions are fast, and have good projects. So investing in them now is a gateway to financial stability and majority of the people in cryptosphere are beginning to see the light in that.
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

There are a lot of stuation and I think the stuations chance for every different project. We are learning different things ever day.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

The situation with altcoins is similar a game in casino. I mean when you buy trash coins by low prices you have a high risk but you may earn a lot and when you buy more solid coins you have less risk but your potential profit is less as well.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

good work did invest it in the beginning is tiring. but when we reap the rewards (profit) in situ our efforts will be paid off. so keep it vibrant and unyielding.
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

the quantity of cryptographic money in advertise is colossal. Aside from bitcoin there are various coin which financial specialists can separate out benefit. It relies upon the speculator, if the financial specialist has seen an open door with alt coins he/she can work out a benefit. Yet, it is more astute to clutch bitcoin, as the costs are relied upon to rise.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

lots of Alt coins are under $1. So even for a little money you can buy a lot. Another thing is even a little price change will give you huge profits. Changing from $0.001 to $0.005 is possible than changing $10 to $50. That is why Alt gives you good profits.
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

Indeed! this is in this way, on the off chance that you locate a decent venture that has a fascinating thought and a gifted group, you will have the capacity to win considerably more than bitcoin or other definitely known and prominent altcoins, this is because of the way that the new activities still have a low capitalization contrasted with the bitcoin, Ethereum and other gainful and mainstream altcoins definitely known to us!!!
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

That is absolutely true that altcoins is proven to give more and faster profit then bitcoin does.
Since the movement of altcoins is faster and way cheaper than bitcoin.
gabum19

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Indeed. More and more altcoins are getting in good trades in the market and getting better value. Altcoins are profitable to trade in every market.  Altcoins have potentials coins for bitcoin and ethereum, because it lower price to invest and higher exchage to trade. But need to research first altcoins if it is good to invest. Better know first before everything else.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

that's right, there are some altcoins that have good prospects. if we can analyze it well then we can find it. I think Altcoin is suitable for short-term investment. besides, to invest in an altcoin we must be able to read the market well to choose the right time to sell or buy altcoins. therefore, we will get the benefit.
aLLvaro20

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

I now choose to invest in Altcoin because now with the bitcoin trend that prices are now increasing, the increase in bitcoin also tends to increase the price of altcoins, I like altcoins because the altcoin prices fluctuate rapidly.
If you the investment is either a long-term or short-term investment, then don't forget we also have to think of all the negative risks so we won't be traumatized if something unexpected happens to us, so you won't suffer too much loss investment...
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

I completely agree with you! Altcoins, in this regard, is more profitable. But I think buying altcoins is more risky than buying Ethereum or bitcoin.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:41:06 AM

You are right, I have had many advantages from altcoin. sometimes it's good to hold the altcoin for a long time. some altcoins that are very profitable for me, utrust, wrc, pundi x. so, it doesn't a problem to hold the altcoin for a long time.

ishirut009

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

you are indeed right but we should keep in our minds that the greater the returns the higher the risk. It reall depends on our risk appetite. For me, i invested on some of the top coins and some of the new coins. For me its better to do this in able to be diversified.

aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

I also like altcoins because they bring good profits, but there are high risks of losing their investments. For example, if you bought altcoin in January, then you now have only 5-10% of your money. In the case of bitcoin, this is 30%, which is much higher.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

The usual problem. What coin will survive till 2020? And it's easy to forget because many coins swap or have main net and if you don't seek the change you may lose all
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

The usual problem. What coin will survive till 2020? And it's easy to forget because many coins swap or have main net and if you don't seek the change you may lose all

I agree with you we need not to worry about till how long this will survive. We need to be patience if the coin value is low and sell if it is increasing as simple like that. It's not like a rocket science. You can make money if you invest in altcoins.
Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Yes, indeed, if you invest in quality projects, then the profit will be higher than from the growth of bitcoin. Therefore, I agree with the author that it is more promising to invest in altcoins.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

Altcoins also have their own functions and are used differently from other Altcoins.
We can see that Altcoins can also grow well if they are continuously developed like Ethereum.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

With the level of price and the fluctuation on the market. that is correct if we choose altcoin over BTC to trade and makes some profit out of it.
Why is choosing altcoin, cause if we infest on BTC for something like day trading, we won't get so much profit out of it.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

of course there are many differences in terms of investment and trade, bitcoin and altcoin. but it depends on how you have to research and try to analyze each altcoin that can bring profit in a certain period. and there will always be risks in every investment. well that's why experience will really help you
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

Investing in altcoins is very risky specially in ICO.
The scam is beside the corner.
Be aware
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

I think this misunderstanding must be corrected. Of course there are lots of altcoins that are good at investing or trading, but don't forget there are many altcoins that are rubbish and useless at all, yes nearly 80% of the altcoins in circulation don't have a big chance of growth. I'm sure of that, so the problem is with developers and teams. that's why one must have extensive knowledge if you want to make a profit.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Well, I don't know which type of altcoin you are holding, most of top alt this year have been losing mmarket value and lost me money. Ethereum was above $1400 now is less than $250 and this seem to be the same story for litecoin, Neo etc.

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

I too believe in altcoins. Diversifying your portfolio with good alts will definitely give you more profit and cut your chances of loss, than just sticking to btc.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Altcoins must be used in a special way because they don't like a lot. Rules have to be followed and in that situation you will be pleased with the final result.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Now it is not visible. unknown tokens cost every day cheaper and cheaper but I after all recommend them to buy it is possible to get profit

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

There are a lot of altcoins out in the market now, if one can be able to single out a coin with good potential, then invest in that coin for the long term, they might find themselves becoming millionaires in the not so distant future when the coins finally decide to bull at that point. Although so far it does not seem to have been a very good year for the altcoins I believe that better prices are coming.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

good work and extraordinary enthusiasm. it is true even though the market price is now down, it does not mean that everything is finished. if we believe and believe that the altcoins that we have and we invest will bring unexpected benefits.
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

It's expected and actually easier for an Altcoins to grow 1000% than for already established ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin etc to grow with such an insane percentage in a bull market. But there are some downsides to investing in Altcoins too, it can dump by 1000% in a jiffy. The rule now is investing in good Altcoins with great community, reputable developers as well as good use cases. By so doing the risk of investing in Altcoins can be reduced to the minimum level. Cheers mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

I believe it will become more profitable if we could done the trading, from it we could gain so many profits.
Even though it also has a risk on it, but it still worth to try.

csbsstudent

Activity: 161

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

Altcoins will be on the first place on the cryptomarket because only their abilities are strong to beat BTC and to stop its being dominant on the market.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
richjohn

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

This has a lot to do with the marketcap. Bitcoin being the dominating cryptocurrency in the market with 50% ++ share, the volatility of Bitcoin has reduced over time. Also, the price is at $6k which is a reason of the reduced volatility. Whereas there is a variety of altcoins in themarket with variable marketcap. They are comparatively more volatile and hence, can give more returns. If you are good with charts, altcoins can definitely yield more profit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: