Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy and hold Altcoin now?  (Read 374 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

Yes, I believe  this is the best time to buy altcoins while it is low this time. I would suggest you to select among the top 10 ranks of altcoins for your consideration on your planned investment. Though we had experience several bear markets but definitely investing in altcoins is a good decision you have made and you just need to hold right after. It would be much better to consider for a long term investment.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:03:15 AM

There are many peope said that Crypto will go up in future
I want to hold token. But BTC is too expensive and ratio x price  will low
So I like Altcoin than. There are some of token x5-x10 price after ICO
First you need to know there is no guarantee that your coin will give profits that you were looking for.Altcoins are different from ICO tokens but basically investing into any ICOs is much riskier than investing on altcoins since many tokens were never listed on exchanges and some were turning into scams.If you interested in bitcoins still then you can buy how much bitcoin you can affoed then you can make profits according to how much you were invested.
indeed by buying and holding Altcoin in the future is very capable to generate profits that are much more increased. with this capability is very good with the current also buy Altcoin and hold it in long-term for a much larger result.
You are not required to buy and hold altcoin now because I know now that many people prefer to hold their altcoin until altcoin prices go up and so they can get a good profit because by holding altcoin for a long period of time it can also good for the price of altcoin in the time to come

DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

I think the best opportunities out there at the moment are with the already established altcoins from the top 50 on coinmarketcap.com such as EOS, NEO, XLM, ETH all of which have been really hard hit in the bear market and trading around 70 or 80% discount from earlier in the year. Picking one of these and waiting for a turnaround will likely give you anything from 50% gain upwards.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

Now many altcoin are at a very low price (even below the issue price), so this time it is good time to buy, when the arrival of the bull market, so you can easily get the X3 - X10.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

Anyone buying into the altcoins now instead of January will be very happy with themselves when the market begins to recover some of the coins have dropped around 80% so even if they rise by 100% from current levels they will still be more than 50% below where they were earlier in the year.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

First you need to know there is no guarantee that your coin will give profits that you were looking for.Altcoins are different from ICO tokens but basically investing into any ICOs is much riskier than investing on altcoins since many tokens were never listed on exchanges and some were turning into scams.If you interested in bitcoins still then you can buy how much bitcoin you can affoed then you can make profits according to how much you were invested.
Altcoin which is currently showing this ever-increasing development is very capable of generating much more profits. so it's great to buy and hold it. I strongly recommend holding it in the long run. because by holding, in the long run, can achieve much greater profits in the future.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

If you got limited funds then alt coin is better than btc, if I see the chart, btc movement is not too big anymore, alt coin rising is better than btc, but the dropping is also faster and greater than btc, I think if you want to make huge profit with small fund alt coin is a better choice, but you need to do extra work to research the project
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

Ofcourse crypto will increase more in the future, however if you are new i'd suggest dont invest to an ICO since there are to much scam ICO at the moment, however if you want altcoin go invest to major altcoin like the top 10 in coin market cap. Because for sure once bull market appears it will go x2-3 easy profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

I was not that so old in crypto but I've seen the progress of it for the past years and I didn't expected that it will grow just like where are we today. Though it's going through a major correction since first quarter still compare to last year's growth, there's still a significant growth.

It is expensive if you can't avail and you'll buy whole but to let you know, you can buy with fraction.

It's your choice, all alts are bitcoin dependent.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

It is a risky decision but the right one. the current buy and hold is a thing that can be done for this condition. Indeed there will not be another promising search, buy and trade daily alone will not be enough to bring in a profit. better start thinking long for results in the future.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

Market cap of btc is very high I know why you don't want to invest in btc, but you should find altcoins like 0x it is even being listed on coinbase  Roll Eyes

Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

You should do both if you still have more money to spend in crypto.. spend maybe inappropriate, invest!
Prices are low, so this might be the right time to buy more altcoins. Nobody want to sell if prices are low, so HODL and buy more could be considered as a smart way...
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

A good time to participate in the ICO and making investment in the altcoin because profit margin is high and if you buy a good percentage in the crypto you can change the movement of the coins too like you will be the big supplier of that coin and with this you have the trading options too.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

Market cap of btc is very high I know why you don't want to invest in btc, but you should find altcoins like 0x it is even being listed on coinbase  Roll Eyes

yes i agree that bitcoin is very weak for now but we need to hold it and divert our investment from buying other profitable coin that may help recover our loses from dropping of previous coin
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Yes investing in ICO is likely to be profitable after the ICO is over priced also can fold folding so that we can benefit from the total that we invest in ICO is the problem is how to find a profitable ICO do not get caught in the ICO program that gives promise.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

In my opinion, this time is a good time to buy altcoin! altcoin and tokens will recover growth in the coming time! The profit is not high but will still be attractive!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

You're right but, as always, it depends on the token that you are going to hold. Choose it carefully.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

Some says that altcoins are dead. But I still believe in the foundation of cryptoworld. I invest and buy more tokens that are cheap and low because of the effects of the problem that cryptoworld are facing now. I think this is the right time to buy good tokens that in the future will rise and increase the value.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
forutba

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

I think its ok to invest into altcoins, just do more research, altcoins are more risk , but more rewarding in terms of roi too.

Ultra, Next-generation games distribution platform !
WebSite | Twitter | Telegram | Bounty | Facebook | WhitePaperJoin the ICO
☆ Offering new solutions to both developers and players ☆
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

That's a great idea, but the first thing which you have to do is search for the legit tokens which will give you profit and then you can buy those and hodl them. Remember one thing it needs lot of research and yeah the cryptoworld will surely go high in the future you don't have to worry about that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: