Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How useful is bounty programs to the overall success of icos?  (Read 952 times)
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 01:53:41 PM by ellehcar

Indubitably, bounties contribute largely to the ICO’s success. If not, scam ICOs, which is very rampant nowadays, would not use bounties to lure unwitting investors to get into their faux projects. Every wise businessman knows it for a fact that promotion through publicity and advertisements is the most powerful marketing strategy, and it’s the heart of success. So, definitely, bounties play a big role in the success of an ICO! It’s like hiring people all over the globe to promote your product with few pennies and less supervision. People from various corners of the world will get to be informed and persuaded about their products. ICOs get to improve their public image through bounties, thus driving more investors and clients into their project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Is bounty programs impacting negatively or positively to the success of icos?

Bounty programs is the reason why cryptocurrency today is being successful, its because they do really need the participants who are going to advertise the tokens they are selling.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Every bounty campaign is basically an advertisement campaign. I think it influences the hype in the cryptocommunity. It's a good way to introduce the project and increase awareness of people.
A bounty campaign does not generate hype in the community what it generates is awareness, the hype is generated if the coin in question is any good, if it is, the campaign will help to keep the hype high but sometimes things are not so simple, I have seen good projects unable to generate hype and I have also seen projects that are clearly a scam generate a lot of interest in the community despite the fact that several old members in the community warns us about the dangers of investing in that project.
Kris34

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

It's still advertising, and she will always act positively.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

I've been to a lot of programs and I have to say the propagation of their project to other using bounty programs is very helpful. For all that I have joined, I'd give it maybe 3/5 have reached, at the least, their soft cap because of these campaigns.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

To my mind, it is unlikely to contribute to the overall success as bounty campaigns can contribute only to a certain ico project, however, i can be mistaken because i have taken part only twice
Chelle_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Bounty programs are a great way to get initial users to the platform by submitting simple tasks. We're in the process of creating our own bounty program to attract users!
BellIcon

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

It's important in the sense that it builds activity around the coin and the announcement thread. People are constantly bumping the thread, which causes more people visiting the Ann section to come across it. So it can help bring more exposure, even simply by having the Ann thread show up more in the front page.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

I think that they are really useful for people but not sure that for the overall success of icos. to my mind, it is impossible to find the 100% solution that will satisfy everybody. to my mind, such programmes are risky
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

A good bounty program can truly help the ICO-s success IMO, and also it is kindof the first indicator to see, how big is the interest for the project. So it is definitely useful.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

They are both giving positive and negative impact actually, if the project runs successfully up to the end of their campaign that's a positive way of result and the community is also establish however, if the ico project fail to achieve their soft cap most of their community accuse that scam project.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

Bounty programs can be benefit for every start-up projects and also contribute to its success. It is essential for a project to launch such programs to gain popularity and let the people know what the project is all about, but sometimes can impact negatively specially when the project is scam and fraudulent that's why every bounty hunter should be aware of their responsibilities as much as possible avoid projects that are shady and trash.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

Without an active bounty campaign, it can be quite difficult for the ICO promoters to attract investment. Signature and social media bounties are very important in this regard, as they encourage other crypto users to invest in these projects.

It's true. Just compare a successful projects conducting a bounty campaign to a projects without advertising. In most of the cases the bounty is very useful for reaching a hard cap. Of course, the bounty manager should organize all the campaigns correctly and create an attractive signatures for the bounty hunters. In average the teams distribute 2% of the overall budget for promoting, and as a result the bounty campaigns don't cost much money.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:30:31 AM

Bounty programs can be benefit for every start-up projects and also contribute to its success. It is essential for a project to launch such programs to gain popularity and let the people know what the project is all about, but sometimes can impact negatively specially when the project is scam and fraudulent that's why every bounty hunter should be aware of their responsibilities as much as possible avoid projects that are shady and trash.

Yeah I agree, it can be useful but it depends how the participants follow the campaign. But most of the time it really help a lot to attract more investors to join the ico. This is the reason why almost all ico have this.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

Promoting and advertising surely can guarantee a success of an ICOs whatever it is and i think bounty programs is a great way to do that, campaigning from social media is the best way to promote it nowadays and i think its better than attending seminars especially for new coins. A good outside package and a lots of people promoting that coins can become a huge networking campaign for the success in every sectors.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

Bounty program is very important and impacts positively to the raiding of ICOs these days.. Nobody is ready to go for an ICO if you don’t setup a bounty to promote. People will start have interest in it when you setup a bounty program cause they are all looking for ways to gain much bigger from it. Everyone will get and also attract investors to start investing in that ICO making the price of every token to rise.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

Definitely bounty programs is considered a big factor in achieving to the success of an ICO because bounty hunters are the one's responsible in advertising the ICO within the username every time a bounty hunter makes a post. Many investors would notice such advertisement and may start to research about the coin, then if they are interested with the coin perhaps it will be the start of the investment.
maryriver

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

Bounty programs can be really effective if done well I think. Some are recklessly flaunting their bounties and this can come across as a bit pushy, while others are authentically representing the ICO and starting a dialogue about it. It's just like sales. If a man comes up to you in the street and tries aggressively to sell you a t-shirt, you're going to ignore him. But if he starts a dialogue with you first, gets to know what you are interested in, and then suggests that his t-shirt might be the one you're looking for, bam! There's the sale!

That's the way interest is activated. There's a slow but steady process of relationship building that is critical. Once a bounty is shown genuine interest, more and more people can come because they're curious.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

Bounty program is the reason why the investors for the current ico is increasing since the developers also need advertiser for their platform in order to get profit from their project.
idiotwo

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

The role of bounty programs are promote the sale of projects, so that more and more people will notice the currency through bounty program, and then have more and more potential customers. Although some bounty hunter dump the bounty reward coin in a low price when it hits exchange, this has a little impact on the price of the currency. But in general, I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: