Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How useful is bounty programs to the overall success of icos?  (Read 950 times)
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Is bounty programs impacting negatively or positively to the success of icos?

In both ways it affect but majority its on the Positive side like bounty programs markets the projects of the companies. With this different social campaign they have a lot of promoters all over the web. On the other hand the negative is that the scammers deplete the credibility of this innovation.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

I think that the campaign bounties favorably influence the ICO projects. Since it's an opportunity to distribute and promote information about the company, its product, the task that the project plans to solve among a large number of people and around the world. Of course, there are also disadvantages, such as spam, fraud, and multi-accounts. But in general, the bounty is a positive impact on the project.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

When you take away bounty campaign from most project icos, the icos will die a good death.

Actually, it has become kind of a standard procedure and all new projects follow this. No doubt it must be benefiting those projects, otherwise why will they spend so much money on it. Many other people are also benefited as they provide related services like telegram channel support and all.

But there are some downsides as well. It has become  very common and many spammers get away with most of the coins by creating multiple accounts. 
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

For me bounty programs has a huge part for the success of an ICO but still, the success will depend on the work of the team. Bounty program is just an another and additional way to reach more investors, so i guess we can consider that it has a positive contribution to the success of the ICO,

Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

In my opinion, any ways to promote the project are good! And the media, and social networks, and bounty campaigns help attract investors

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

I think that the campaign bounties favorably influence the ICO projects. Since it's an opportunity to distribute and promote information about the company, its product, the task that the project plans to solve among a large number of people and around the world. Of course, there are also disadvantages, such as spam, fraud, and multi-accounts. But in general, the bounty is a positive impact on the project.
  With investor point of view, this is really profitable thing. It carries much of the load in a way that people are not making any argument against it. But when it comes to be a helpful source of income for those who aren’t big investors. Those who work on these bounty campaigns and earn money from its weekly, they are mostly affected with it. They are doing amazing and earning so handsome amounts.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

the importance of bounty programs to the overall success of ico cannot be over emphasized, bounty programs is an intermediary between an ico and the prospective investor, it is a means to reach out to investors about an ico and what its got to offer through the efforts of bounty hunters. it would be difficult for a new ico to break even without the support of bounty programs.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

For sure it would really positively affect because bounty programs is a part of marketing on such project or ICO where they would really need exposure and as a business or you would really need to have that allocation for you to introduce on whats your project all about. The result would only vary if your project would be supported by the community or not. Once it do get attention or support then expect it can accumulate the amount that had been targeted on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

Bounty program does a positive job in making an ICOs success because the power of advertising and news are unstoppable. However, it the fast and the best way to spread project around the world which is the same reason why 98% of project does it to promote and again the heart of investors.

solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:08 PM

There is no doubt whatsoever that bounties have a great positive impacts on ICOs. Without the bounties, the project may never be able to reach much places or get good awareness and community. Bounty is just like a paid advertisement.
bombie1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:34:18 PM

This is a good area for research. If we could do a pilot study on an ICO without bounty program and see how successful that project will turn out to be like then we can decide if bounties are really necessary. To me,I think without bounties, icos cannot make any meaningful progress.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

I am believe spreading the word on social media and writing about ICOs project on blog or others media will affecting on successfull ICOs. Peoples will knowing better about the project when they read it. Spreading positive word about project must be give good impact on ICos because we give good information about the project on our social media account

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

Basically, Bounty programs are run so their advertisement will reach more people using bounty hunters posting and creating contents on behalf of them. The more people are reach, the more people will know the project and invest in it therefore, bounty programs plays a huge roles in the success of an ICO but is not always like that because it will still depend on the hardwork of the team.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:44:24 AM

I can't say the impact is 100% big but i think the impact is positive to the success of ICOs. The thing is, the project owner/dev don't need to spend their money to the bounty, just offer the tokens 1-2% from the total tokens to bounty. So yeah bounty programs is useful and worth it.

That is one thing I do not like about bounty campaigns, they are paying real work that the bounty hunters do with tokens that have no value yet and that they are not sure are going to have any value in the future, this is why when I see an ico paying with BTC or with ETH at least I know that they have some real funds to promote their projects and not just tokens.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

Bounty programs is a big positive impacts to the success of ICO project development,because of the bounty mostly 80% of the project become succesfull because its contributes a lots of effort,by means of advertisement the name of the product thats you want to endorse,become marketable and productve because its will help the name of the ICO become  known world wide and convience more investor to invest the project and in return you gain a good profit.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Apollyon
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:39:55 AM

We are starting a bounty campaign soon for a currency that is mined through interaction. One of the bounties we will be doing is giving away free mining software that records the interactions. The software will mine the coins. I'll keep you up to date but I think it'll be useful.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

Of course it is the positive impact of the project with the efforts of bounty hunters to promote the project and without those bounty hunters the project might not be effective on its marketing or spreading the news on the project that include also airdropping.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
Merited by kumala_abi (2)

Of course it is the positive impact of the project with the efforts of bounty hunters to promote the project and without those bounty hunters the project might not be effective on its marketing or spreading the news on the project that include also airdropping.
bounty hunter help to spread about certain ico projects to their investor.and it is very effective , much ico project has good result by using bounty campaign strategy.because much investor come from bounty hunter too, and they have a lot money to invest in ico.
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

I think the bounty program contributed positively to the success of an ICO. With the bounty form social media or signature and etc, it all helps a ICO to the more known and even form a community.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

Bounty programs is very important for starting an ICO, Since this will help to spread the project to the whole world by posting in social media, writing a blog and making videos on youtube. Aside from that there are some bounty hunter's invested which he joined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: