Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you new to Crypto? Maybe you should read this...  (Read 410 times)
CryptoMobster (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
Merited by tyz (1), Pmalek (1)

I've been an onlooker on this forum for a while now, even before I was a member I would look on here to learn...

I keep seeing people asking the same questions and I admire the patience of members who always look to help people out even if it is the 50th time of answering.

So if your new the best thing you can do is learn learn learn before you invest.

I know so many people who have been burnt in this world through investing blindly, trusting people and just being negligent looking for that quick buck.

So I am going to list 5 things you should do before making any investment:

- Learn how to research a coin to enable you to buy at the correct moment owning your decision making it the correct decision.
- ***Never put your Crypto into any platform that overs an ROI in interest such as Bitconnect, USI-Tech, and Mize etc.***
- Learn about Security of your Crypto. Such as cold wallets, encryptions and off device storage of keys and backup phases.
- Learn the basics of trading. Buy low and Sell high. Or even Sell high rebuy low by using moving averages to enable you to react on what is happening right now.
- Learn how to adapt to enable you to keep your profits and your losses low. Hodling never works in a bear market so be aware of what market trend we are on.

Cryptocurrency is still in its early phase, many more people will come into this world after you, ensure you learn now so you don't have to in the future. Please be aware of the speed of this industry, it is super fast and can change overnight.

*** More a rule than a learning point...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JannelleGarcia

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write this and share this valuable information with all of us newbies. Can you suggest trusted sites / books/ other resources that teach the basics of cryptocurrency?

Thanks! Smiley
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

I've been an onlooker on this forum for a while now, even before I was a member I would look on here to learn...

I keep seeing people asking the same questions and I admire the patience of members who always look to help people out even if it is the 50th time of answering.

So if your new the best thing you can do is learn learn learn before you invest.

I know so many people who have been burnt in this world through investing blindly, trusting people and just being negligent looking for that quick buck.

- Learn how to research a coin to enable you to buy at the correct moment owning your decision making it the correct decision.
- ***Never put your Crypto into any platform that overs an ROI in interest such as Bitconnect, USI-Tech, and Mize etc.***
- Learn about Security of your Crypto. Such as cold wallets, encryptions and off device storage of keys and backup phases.
- Learn the basics of trading. Buy low and Sell high. Or even Sell high rebuy low by using moving averages to enable you to react on what is happening right now.
- Learn how to adapt to enable you to keep your profits and your losses low. Hodling never works in a bear market so be aware of what market trend we are on.

Cryptocurrency is still in its early phase, many more people will come into this world after you, ensure you learn now so you don't have to in the future. Please be aware of the speed of this industry, it is super fast and can change overnight.

If you're a newbie, also read this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
It contains all the necessary information to get started!
Steep learning curve ahead ;-)

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Crypto99p

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Wow.. interesting point for newbie..
CryptoMobster (OP)

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write this and share this valuable information with all of us newbies. Can you suggest trusted sites / books/ other resources that teach the basics of cryptocurrency?

Thanks! Smiley

It depends what you're looking for. I've found Twitter a good place to learn from people certainly a good place to get the news, but even trading education from people by using Trading View to get familiar with what people are saying to pick up the lingo.

In terms of audio/books etc plenty recommended online it just depends what you are after, more trading ones? Blockchain education? or the history of Bitcoin itself. It's a big industry in terms of subject matter.

siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

As a newbie into crypto too learn to be patience and control your emotions. You won't be rich overnight but the freedom and experience crypto offers will open doors into investment in various projects.
maytinhvinh

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Thanks for taking the time to write this and share this valuable information with all of us newbies. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
avivsun

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

These tips are kind for the advanced user, before investing you need to understand the core basics of Private / Public Keys ...

I think that before even thinking of investing in Crypto everyone should understand what is Blockchain Technology, as it is will be super hard to understand the Business behind this new economy.
Here is the most updated guide on Blockchain Technology
https://101blockchains.com/ultimate-blockchain-technology-guide/

In any case, DO NOT invest any amount you are not willing to lose, crypto is the highest risky investment. And DYOR - Do Your Own Research Smiley
mayclm

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

thanks, it really helps all newbies here. 🙂
johny1512

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

Well done that’s really awesome article by you and it will definitely help all beginners if they act upon it and crypto is very hard thing and very critically important if someone do not work properly he she can be deceived and may be get loose his amount so be carefull
NeWoTToMaN

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

Thanks for the super knowledge, it's not hard just wanting patience Huh
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

Those are very nice tips. especially the ROI part as people got rekt from bitconnect platform. we keep learning everyday in this space.
Itzaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

Well done that’s really awesome article by you and it will definitely help all beginners but I've found Twitter a good place to learn from people certainly a good place to get the news, but even trading education from people by using Trading View to get familiar with what people are saying to pick up the lingo.
www.crypago.com

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

Good reminder for new people.
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Those are very nice tips. especially the ROI part as people got rekt from bitconnect platform. we keep learning everyday in this space.
Yeah, most of them are Ponzi schemes.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

thanks for this advice. since i am new, every advice is helpful.
stepanLan

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

These are very useful advices! I would also add that it is necessary to invest only free financial resources, which you are not afraid to lose in case of falling currency!
Thank you Author!
Crypto99p

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

Have you guys came across any good articles about selecting legit bounty campaigns.
CryptoMobster (OP)

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Have you guys came across any good articles about selecting legit bounty campaigns.

You looked at Bounty0x?

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

It seems there have to be some elements of luck too as some projects may have passed through all these tests but may not still pull through

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: