Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will you sell Bitcoins ?  (Read 936 times)
Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:40 AM

I will not sell btc for ever i will trade you mean i only get my profit and always in when it rise i sell whel it dump i buy that's all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

10 to 12 times profit is 14 years is OK. Then it stops as per normal trading in financial markets. Now stock markets will most likely see -30% fall.

$400 to $7000 in 4 years for bitcoin is 20 times profit. This could be the reason Bitcoin starts falling from $6,700.

When will you sell Bitcoins ??
I am not holding such an amount of Bitcoin...So if any type of loss occurs then it can be recovered...And if I am lucky then I will sell the bitcoins when its price will increase again as like it increased from the price in 2013 and the price in 2017...They already became rich...So lets see if history repeats.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:46:36 AM

I will sell my Bitcoin when its price is back to $ 20,000.

Because this is the price when I bought and dropped its price. So now I still buy a lot of bitcoins so my profit is bigger when it comes back to its previous price
Why would you sell it on how much you bought your bitcoin? How can you earn profit on that way? If i were you i will be waiting for more until it reach to the amount that double the price or atleast 50% profits i can earn from my bitcoins.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

To be honest, I am not a trader but as an investor, I believe that Bitcoin will perform very well in the long term. I am not going to sell my Bitcoins at all in the next 5 to 10 years but I am always ready to spend it as a payment instrument. On the other hand, I am more concerned about looking at it as an innovation having the potential to transform the way we live today, especially in the financial sector.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

When the bitcoin price is $ 20,000, exactly towards the end of 2017, I have sold most bitcoin I have, I am currently not thinking of selling bitcoin back, because the bitcoin price decline is very sharp and I realize to achieve a high price increase definitely takes sufficient time long. So I am currently concentrating on collecting as much bitcoin as possible through both the signature campaign and the social bounty and other ways that can be done to get as much bitcoin as possible.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

The question of selling all portfolios of bitcoin is not an option again. The tremendous rise and fall that brought many people in have really shaken off the weak hands. So currently am holding till either something good happens all to a near zero. Besides it's just getting interesting and new technologies are coming out everyday. Am exciting to see which direction we will be heading.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

10 to 12 times profit is 14 years is OK. Then it stops as per normal trading in financial markets. Now stock markets will most likely see -30% fall.

$400 to $7000 in 4 years for bitcoin is 20 times profit. This could be the reason Bitcoin starts falling from $6,700.

When will you sell Bitcoins ??

It is hard to say buy or sell at this time is best. A lot of people are buying at peak prices as the market rises and sells losses at current low prices. For me the current price is low to buy. You say bitcoin has increased by 20 times in 4 years but I think very few people bought it 4 years ago and keep it up until now. So I think the current time is good to buy bitcoin
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

I will sell my Bitcoin when its price is back to $ 20,000.

Because this is the price when I bought and dropped its price. So now I still buy a lot of bitcoins so my profit is bigger when it comes back to its previous price
Why would you sell it on how much you bought your bitcoin? How can you earn profit on that way? If i were you i will be waiting for more until it reach to the amount that double the price or atleast 50% profits i can earn from my bitcoins.
Just read it carefully he said he will buy more bitcoins now and then he will sell it when the price reaches $20K again,this is also good strategy to be followed by more person to make profits when their crypto currency was crashed.But most of the people don't have guts to do that kind of thing they will sell their coins for lower price from their cost and get back again and buy at higher prices so they never can earn anything by doing this.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

If am I currently hodl some bitcoin now, I'll sell it at the end of this year. It is very likely that bitcoin will rise again after this year, seeing as there is no movement this year, even getting down. Selling it now is probably a bad advocate.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

right now i just hold my bitcoin. Because the price at this time is not so good, i believe it will back to the highest level.and honestly when I need money I sell someof my bitcoin
asabry100

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

I will sell when I have very good prophet, I believe that betcoin will go beyond 20000$ by the end of 2018 and I am waiting.
and if it didn't make it, I will never sell as long as I am not in a real need for the money.
I deal with betcoin as an investor targeting a large amount of money with huge prophet not normal or usual ROI.
Good luck for all of us.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

At present the world is very interested in the technology market. And blockchain technology is one of the technological platforms that are of great interest to the world. So I will keep the number of bitcoins I have when the BTC is restored to 20k equal to the end of 2017.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

certainly when the price skyrocketed but if forced to sell karna needs then I will sell
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

I will not sell bitcoins. I do not have many of them. So I'll leave them not as an investment, but for the sake of experiment.

As of now i don't have earning, but  i still believe it will come. I did not sell my bitcoin if i have already, until i need a money. I sell it just in case of emergency.
For some people bitcoin is used for side income, they get bitcoin for free, and it's not a problem, it will benefit to you if you want to
be patient, collect bitcoin as much as possible, do not sell until you have a lot of bitcoin and the price is high
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

i sell it when i really need it and don't have any other choice where to get money. but so far i only sell a small amount of bitcoin to fiat. i will hold it for years to gain profit.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

I bought a litter at 10k $  Sad. I dont know when bitcoin can reach to 10k to sell it  Cry.
The market is bad now. if bitcoin reach to 10k, I will sell all of them
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

The way bitcoin is getting popular day by day all over the world, its demand will skyrocket in future and the price will also increase many fold, so i would wait till it gets top.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

I will sell the bitcoin I have if the bitcoin price goes up or has a higher price than the purchase price and I already get the profit, if I have not gained profit then I will keep holding and wait for the price rise
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

I will sell my bitcoin if the prices reaches 1million again or more, because this price will give me more profit that i can use in my families needs.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

I will not be selling my bitcoin so soon. I am going to hold it for a long time. This current price drop won't affect me or compel me to sell my bitcoin. I will sell it only in case of some emergency else I am going to HODL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: