Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:11:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will you sell Bitcoins ?  (Read 952 times)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

10 to 12 times profit is 14 years is OK. Then it stops as per normal trading in financial markets. Now stock markets will most likely see -30% fall.

$400 to $7000 in 4 years for bitcoin is 20 times profit. This could be the reason Bitcoin starts falling from $6,700.

When will you sell Bitcoins ??

We don't think selling now is a good idea. But we are believers of bitcoin so we will be holding until we really need the money. For bow we are trading and using the profits for our daily needs.

AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

I Will never sell bitcoin. It's mean I will sell bitcoin every day and will not sell forever. Though I know my answer is confusing. Let me clear it, as a trader, I am to buy altcoins by selling bitcoin. But I am holding bitcoin too. Bitcoin is the only way for me to grow my assets. Though at this moment I haven't good money, i will hold bitcoin or will buy altcoin to make a higher profit in bitcoin.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

As far as I'm concerned, I am not going to sell my coins right now. It is better to wait until the market turns green again. This is a very bad slump period and I am just hoping that the market gets out of it as soon as possible. And until then I am not doing anything but watch the market charts and rely on some good technical analysis reports. Until then I am trying to shift my focus more on bounties and signature campaigns in hope of collecting more coins.
10 to 12 times profit is 14 years is OK. Then it stops as per normal trading in financial markets. Now stock markets will most likely see -30% fall.

$400 to $7000 in 4 years for bitcoin is 20 times profit. This could be the reason Bitcoin starts falling from $6,700.

We don't think selling now is a good idea. But we are believers of bitcoin so we will be holding until we really need the money. For bow we are trading and using the profits for our daily needs.
Yes having faith in the market is what is the need of the hour!
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

I will sell bitcoin at $ 9k. I believe the Cryptocurrency market will recover strongly in Q4 and the price of Bitcoin will increase dramatically. I bought bitcoin at $ 6k1 and I would be very profitable if I sold bitcoin at $ 9k. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

I will sell my Bitcoin when its price is back to $ 20,000.

and who will buy 1 Bitcoin for $8,000 ??
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

I will sell bitcoin at $ 9k. I believe the Cryptocurrency market will recover strongly in Q4 and the price of Bitcoin will increase dramatically. I bought bitcoin at $ 6k1 and I would be very profitable if I sold bitcoin at $ 9k. Grin

Dont worry your wish will be surely happen as in end of 2018 bitcoin price will be above $9000+. About me i dont see the price i just hold all my earning in bitcoin and other altcoins and when ever i am in need of fiat currency to fulfill my needs i just go and sell coins according to the needs. As i am saving my earning for emergency time.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Honestly, i will sell bitcoin when the price is very high and when i really need it for urgent needs.
I am very surprised and sorry to see the value of bitcoin by the end of 2017 reaches $ 18,000, because i do not have any bitcoin at all, so i currently will not miss a second chance to save and buy as much as possible from now, because by the end of this year the bitcoin value will reached its highest peak again.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

if now it is not yet time for me to sell my bitcoin, because I buy bitcoin at a fairly high price, and for example I will sell it now, I will suffer a loss of up to 70% of my capital, and I now do not want to lose it all, waiting for bitcoin prices to bounce back at high prices, because I invested for a long time, so I'll try to be patient waiting until bitcoin prices will rise again.

ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

everyone will want to benefit from what they invest. when we now see a falling market, and try to sell it. we could lose and get nothing. therefore, be an investor who does not panic when he sees a bad market. our goal of investing is to make a profit. so I will sell bitcoins when bitcoin prices have actually recovered to exceed the nominal value we invest.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

I dont have any reason to sell bitcoin now. Patience makes you become stronger. Bitcoin quantity is limited and with the accepting in the world. Bitcoin price will raise again soon

ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

I will sell my bitcoin at any cost at the beginning of Q4 of 2018. I was too tired to hold much bitcoin, it made my capital decrease more and more. I'm no longer patient, I will sell them. Embarrassed
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

well I sell bitcoin of course when bitcoin prices are soaring. but I sometimes I sell bitcoin when I need it
I sell my bitcoin when the price is high cause there only I get my profit on my capital of my investment and sometimes even the value is down and case of emergency happen I need to sell it my bitcoin cause on that time my friend is sick and need medical attention.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

I will my bitcoin when the value reaches $20k-$25k in order for me to be able to earn big profit but for now since the value drop down I will just patiently wait and still hold it so that I wont lose a huge amount of money.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

I think this is not the good time for selling Bitcoin. If I emergency need money I will sell some. But I prefer trading. This is the best time to store Bitcoin.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

I sell bitcoin when the price goes up, because I do short term trading. I have now bought again, little by little and wait until the price is even cheaper. I've been selling my bitcoin yesterday when bitcoin has increased, not much but still get a profit.
if anyone is doing a hold long term, it will probably continue to wait and will sell their bitcoin when the price is really high.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

I only sell when i need money.With how bitcoin price fluctuate all this years,i think it best to keep waiting and hold all your bitcoin.I hope i can gain that x10 or x20 profit after waiting for years,so as long as i don't need extra money,i don't sell my bitcoin.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

Every traders had their own decision.I had brought 0.4 bitcoin at the price of 15,000$.So I don't sell that bitcoin at low prices. I had holding my bitcoin from long for the huge raise.I will sell this bitcoin at the price of 16,000$.I had decided to hold my bitcoin till that raise.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

for now I am more focused to buy and hold, for when will be sold it's the business behind because I believe with bitcoin, maybe at the end of the year,
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

I will stand it in the long run and I do not think it sells cheaply. I will be patient waiting for a better price, and I'm still sure bitcoin will grow taller.
priyanjana

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

I will not hurry to sell my bitcoin because bitcoin is the future. It should pass the 15,000 USD limit within the next couple of months as the technical analysis. I hold my all crypto coins and token until this limit. It is very bad decision sell bitcoin now unless you have some urgent financial problem. because not bitcoin price in the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: