Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there manipulation of sharks ?  (Read 2187 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

We all wanted to believe that the peak price of Bitcoin is a normal event, but then again it is not. That huge spike is fluke and the correction after it is to be expected. I mean besides the spike, we had countries banning crytpo currencies at the same time so that really is a blow for the market. But if you do follow the trends you will see that by the next month we'll see a bull market.
Anyone who wants to believe that is actually going to believe that a baby grew up in just one night to a full blown adult.
This is a market, and for the fact that last year, nothing drove the price asides from speculation and whales manipulation to send the signals of emotion for investors and traders to keep getting greedy, it was not a normal event at all, but a fueled one and there we are seeing the result.

The funnies thing is that the same whales that manipulates it upward keep doing that downward and some just easily end up falling for it every single time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

I think it's time for bitcoin prices to be bullish on a massive scale where so many people want to pick up their lost money when the decline that occurred since the beginning of this year. I do not believe that this topic of conversation is a signal from investors or the pope because I believe in personal thinking and analysis by looking at several factors and facts in the crypto market.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Well the market is indeed full of manipulation, if there's no manipulation then you won't see a full green candle in a short time frame that completely wreck the resistance. The last bullrun is driven by manipulation and speculation and the whales fill their bag again when the bear comes.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
How do you think about it ?. I want to know your opinion Smiley.
Thank you Smiley

For now, I think It should be the start of bulll market because  If we just notice bitcoin now preformong well, but just like before It will not last longer maybe It will take only 1-2 months and after there will be another correction of the price.

And sharks or better yet, whales, have a lot to do with that. Sudden pumps or dumps without any significant reason behind it can be pointed to these people. I think majority of us in the crypto community believes that bitcoin price can and is being manipulated at some point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
You have not seen anything yet and that is why you should be ready to collect as much as you can during this period. Manipulations are possible everywhere hence it is very much happening with bitcoin and other crypto markets too. Due to decentralized markets, it is happening in extreme levels too.

It is normal to see different form of negative news during this period which the whales simply act on most of the time to shake off weak hands and they keep doing just that until they are so much pleased with any value they find good enough to rinse and repeat the bull trend after the bear trend once again. So, is there manipulation from whales, sharks, institutions and whatever ? Obviously there is!
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

HSBC was involved in $100,000,000,000 money laundering in 2015. Price manipulation at the highest level in possible.

Huge amounts of money can be sent for illegal activities.
And for the best part of it, being a non-regulated and decentralized environment, it got so easy for any whale or institution to manipulate and go scot free with it.

Apparently, we have seen how the market has been for a while now and it is damn obvious this is an extremely manipulated market. Some may not want to see it, probably as they are clouded with some of their own judgments, but the truth is that, whichever way, this manipulation is a strategy for the whales to keep getting richer.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kar3789

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

I do not think so that bitcoin is coming back because if we look towards other alt coins they are not rising
only bitcoin is going up, this mean peoples not trusting this change. The price manipulation game players are
only few peoples or group, they know well when to pump and when to dump. There should be some rule to judge price manipulation and banned users from exchanges who are enrolled in this game.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

I'm sure that there are a lot of purses with tens of thousands of Bitcoins.
Some wallets are less than a month old.  Wink
top 100 richest BTC addresses
prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Certainly, there is such a thing as manipulation of sharks or whales. In any business, there’s always this kind of murky system. People employ deceptive tactics like this to accomplish their own hidden agenda. Sharks or whales pervasively manipulate the market and deceive the "anchovies", the small traders, to sell or buy impetuously. They instill FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) to the weak-handed traders if they want to buy more and exaggerate the price if they want to sell at their term and price. In this manner do they make pretty high profit.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

Thank you Smiley

This is just my opinion. They have enough bitcoins as in I think the sharks hold up to 70% of the current Bitcoin's supply. They will hold onto it; simply because they believe in the power of blockchain. If it collapses, everything in the field of crypto goes down with it. We have to believe they can manipulate it in a good way, even for the little ones. Just that it can be very hard for the little ones if the price goes down.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

It ia not a myth that "big traders", funds and institutional investors control and manipulate nearly any kind of market because they have big capitals that why they can afford themselves to manipulate an asset which they are interested in. By the way if you were as rich as "big traders" you would likely manipulate market too.
What about bitcoin, bitcoin has showed the positive dynamic and currently bitcoin is a hub  which attract much more attention than other coins and that is well enough because I am holding BTC. I think that bitcoin will achieve 10000$ quite soon but it is a very strong level which is very difficult to overcome.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

HSBC was involved in $100,000,000,000 money laundering in 2015. Price manipulation at the highest level in possible.

So in your opinion how it affect Bitcoin and Cryptocurrecy market ?, It make Cryptocurrency price rise or make they are prevented by government ?.
I want to know all of your opinion to gain experience and lesson in this market
Thank you Smiley

It is obvious his opinion is the fact that the market can easily be manipulated. Normally, market manipulation is an offense in the real world of finance and a lot has been sentenced for it.
However, for a market that is not controlled not regulated and everyone is busy doing their thing without being monitored by anyone and can even hide identities easily, we can for sure say manipulation is a way to go for a lot of them.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
john_crypto77

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

So in your opinion how it affect Bitcoin and Cryptocurrecy market ?, It make Cryptocurrency price rise or make they are prevented by government ?.
Thank you Smiley

It is obvious his opinion is the fact that the market can easily be manipulated. Normally, market manipulation is an offense in the real world of finance and a lot has been sentenced for it.
However, for a market that is not controlled not regulated and everyone is busy doing their thing without being monitored by anyone and can even hide identities easily, we can for sure say manipulation is a way to go for a lot of them.

maybe
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

It is possible to happen that there is a shark on the market manipulated the price on bitcoin and other crypto prices, IMO these people who continue spreading a fake and fraud news regarding bitcoin so that smallholders/investors will easily be got panic and sell their bitcoin that makes shark happy. We all know that bitcoin having a volatile so let's not get affected on that shark's let us hold and help the market green.

GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

Well the market is indeed full of manipulation, if there's no manipulation then you won't see a full green candle in a short time frame that completely wreck the resistance. The last bullrun is driven by manipulation and speculation and the whales fill their bag again when the bear comes.
Certainly there are efforts behind to the market to have its own fluctuations. And those who are not qualified will face difficulties. Turns the currency down and pulls other assets also affected.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

Thank you Smiley

Will in my own thinking theres a big possiblity that those whales traders are behind all of this manipulation of price value in the market caps and all exchanges,because they are the one would capable to make play all of this ups and down the price,and this all scandals coming from hacking system,china andcorrection of price ,they are the one capable of doing this so that the attention of small traders will blame into this problem happen now in digital sytem,but the real thruth are big whales behind all of this works.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:42:56 AM

Thank you Smiley

Most probably this is the case. Whales are the big traders and they can manipulate the price of bitcoin but not totally. They play a huge role in the market and they can dictate the price of it. I think these whales are using their power in market to even make them richer, and all of these are part of their plan.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

This entire space is now under heavy banker manipulation.  You can almost sense the Wallstreet feel to it.  We are right in the middle of a shake out of the weak hands and the big boys are getting in.  So yes the entire thing is being manipulated. 
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:55 AM

It is not the sharks it is the whales who manipulates the market for their own targets for the price, they are all creating a scenario like this where they are all dumping their bitcoin to just create a panic selling scenario and when the people sold their bitcoins too then they will start getting those cheap bitcoins and fake pump bitcoin to create hype and make their profits.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

Thank you Smiley

I think we already have gotten answer to this one, government dont like people using bitcoin for the illegal activities and they stated to ban it even there was no proof collected about it. However government stayed firm on their decision that bitcoin is being used that way and they banned it in many parts. Then after they gotten the proof that bitcoin was actually being used for the money laundering purpose and thus got involved into the illegal stuff. Not much far, they sooner exposed that its being blacked out in the dark web and being used for worst activities.

So the output of this discussion is, its not just the sharks and whales who are manipulating the market but dark site money driving force is also taking long part in this manipulation because they drive crazy money into them and sell off quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: