Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there manipulation of sharks ?  (Read 2185 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:47 PM

I don't know about that but we can look at the prices of Bitcoin through the years. 2016 it was barely 1k USD per BTC. The year before that it was merely 500USD per BTC. but closing 2017, we experienced a whooping 18k USD per BTC. I think this is merely a correction of prices for BTC. I don't think millionaire big wigs are sitting in front of the monitors all day checking BTC prices
Well hackers and sharks does exist in every market which we all need to deal with care and attention, if we will wait for them to make price down or we will get effected by them so they will take benefit from our invokes they will say us to sell our coin and get them profit as they will buy at low price so it is not good to listen them just think yourself and never sell when price gets down too sharply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
How do you think about it ?. I want to know your opinion Smiley.
Thank you Smiley

Yes there are manipulation of sharks because the price in the market is constantly changing as well as the different medias that are creating fake news.

Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

As far as I can see, there are a number of factors that suggest shark's involvement in this market. In recent days, market capitalization has fallen sharply.

I think the pope or shark is a person who gets a lot of money so I can say more rich people get richer and many poor people become poorer because they invest or enter the crypto world that lacks knowledge.
of course there is a lot of manipulation in cryptocurrency because they have the power to control the value of all cryptocurrency
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

The hunger is there, it is getting obvious a lot of the institutions are beginning to see what the future holds and how turn of events may change for the positive and in that kind of stance, they had better pull it down to some reasonable extent, wipe out the weak hands and buy up a huge position, while they take the market back up and there is when we are going to start having the laggards who will be late to the show. The whales are always around the corner, and a single action from them, can always have an effect on the market,

Yes, unfortunately, in this world everything depends on whales. They decide what will happen tomorrow or the day after... This is very sad for ordinary people, as due to ignorance people can lose their entire budget or even commit suicide...
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

We leave in a very very sad life. In which the big whales coordinate each and every little move that we can and may take. We are all their puppets and we can't do anything. It is sad that manipulations such as this one exist because there is a room in crypto market for everyone. Everyone can get reach small one and big ones...

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

well what you're saying is true. Sometimes we get very bad news but even after that the prices of the coins never stay low. For instance, China banned crypto trading somewhere in September last year but after that the prices went up and up amidst other bad news.
In that same way, there are times that bad news really brings down the prices down. A notable example is during the beginning of this year where the downfall begin amidst major bad news.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

when we have a lot of money we can do, including manipulating the market price of a commodity, in this case bitcoin can also be manipulated, when sharks make large-scale sales automatically the price will fall free and at that time they also make purchases directly they reap multiple benefits, before they manipulate the following season
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
Thank you Smiley

As you can see, as of September nothing much happened with bitcoin yet, but is still going down.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

well what you're saying is true. Sometimes we get very bad news but even after that the prices of the coins never stay low. For instance, China banned crypto trading somewhere in September last year but after that the prices went up and up amidst other bad news.
In that same way, there are times that bad news really brings down the prices down. A notable example is during the beginning of this year where the downfall begin amidst major bad news.
As Big players wanted to ride with the news when they've seen opportunities, when directions that we are expected the most was been redirected to the other side, I assume that not even the news will create impact not only if whales/sharks created the shake, as they can pumped it when they've seen
investors are starting to follow them, we need to be more careful assessing the charts any moment this big players can eat us alive inside the market.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

manipulated market is possible , but i think its hard to belive  because that need huge power to do that , i mean one "shark " cant do it alone , need much rich people with one purpose
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

I have forgotten this topic Sad Sad Sad
Bitcoin price have a big dumped from $7k4xx to $6k5xx. How do you think about this dumped @@. There are a big amount of money out of market or the whales manipulate it ?

Whales do play a vital role as they hold the bigger qty so if institution or big individual come together an decides to dump or pump then it will directly have impact on the price of the btc or other currency and thus it cannot be ignored. Also news play a important role as people may buy/sell accordingly.

Cryptocurrency is used to buy bitcoin after the price falls. The researchers tracked the pattern and found a period of suspicious bitcoin price activity

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Thank you Smiley

Whale manipulation, FUD or some kind of government intervention with crypto can affect the market and what's interesting about this happening is that as a result we might be a winner or a loser in just a matter of hours, days or even weeksdepending on the impact they've made. It's not that new in this industry so I hope people learned already from their past. That is pretty natural with Bitcoin or any other coins on the market. What is important about Bitcoin is that it can easily bounce back from a plummet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AncientMystery

Activity: 165

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Easily it can be so, sharks always know what will be good for their future budget so they easily can dump prices now and force usual people to sell their coins for cheap.

sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

there is a manipulation of crypto currency, it is without a doubt, but here is another question, who manipulates crypto currency. Who can play with a rise and fall in price?

Blackamoh

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

I believe sharks and bears contribute to manipulating the market with pumps and dumps
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

Manipulation, deception, and theft are big problems in crypto.  If you try to day trade you will lose your shit because of the candle wicks by whales.  The best thing is to just hodl and ignore all the negative news which is usually false anyways.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

Manipulation, deception, and theft are big problems in crypto.  If you try to day trade you will lose your shit because of the candle wicks by whales.  The best thing is to just hodl and ignore all the negative news which is usually false anyways.

Deception and manipulation are the norm and the rule in every market, it is not clear why the crypto market should be different.
Obviously, since it is a small market, with few players compared to the stock exchange or the forex, it is infinitely easier for the whales to succeed.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

Thank you Smiley

In my opinion this is a normal recovery after a deep correction, so far there is no news for cryptocurrency, andif this was the beginning of a big increase then this would be a great start to cryptocurrency growth and a glimmer of hope for cryptocurrency users themselves, it's just that there is no strong benchmark that assumes this is a big increase. I cannot say whether this is manipulation or not because we cannot have concrete evidence and I think manipulation is something that can be said to exist and arguably does not exist in the bitcoin market.

lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:18:11 AM

Manipulation of the market is what I can say for sure! Sharks do it or whales don't care. Speculation exists. Bitcoin has 4 times tried to rise and it is constantly lowered in price. This is nothing but manipulation.
sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:22 AM

Thank you Smiley

steps taken by China may also occur in many countries in the world, it is likely that China wants to regulate the price of bitcoin because they are very interested in controlling the world. One of them can master the digital currency, maybe this is one way to master digital money market trading, like this is very possible in the business world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: