Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there manipulation of sharks ?  (Read 2185 times)
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

I am not sure about this but I heard that people from China buys a lot of bitcoin at the price now and they don't want to miss a good chance to buy bitcoin at the cheap price. maybe there are manipulations from the whales aka big traders but I still don't know for sure because there are too many people out there and they still buy and selling the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

I understand whales but sharks? Really? I had to look up on google what shark is and apparently it is the rich people who are not as rich as whales but still not regular people. I think sharks are just whale followers, they bite what is left from whales, we do not know exactly what whales will do but sharks probably do know that.
With their couple million at most they get the knews of what whales will do after they do it and move in and take it a step further and than the turn comes to panic sellers or so which will move it even further. I do not think there is manipulation of sharks however whales do let sharks know before we know whats going on I am sure of that.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

There's a reason why they are called sharks/whales as they are the biggest creatures in the sea. When they move, everything gets out of the way. So manipulating the market to go with their flow is nothing new.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

In all situations the big players manipulate in the market, so you do not understand why they should not do it with the crypto.
What I do not understand is why we complain about it.
It seems to me a lot smarter to try to understand what the whales will do, and try to ride their wave.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

In my opinion it is possible to have a manipulation. Many holders had a huge percentage regarding theirs investment. Which affect the current market stability of the market.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

I feel that sharks (Big traders) haven't collect enough Bitcoins. You can see that there were scandals when Bitcoin price rose. The scandals were exchanges hacked, China suppressed Crypto, etc whenever Bitcoin price up.
It's not a good news for Bitcoin and prevent price rise but it still rising, is this a signal that Bitcoin coming back ?
How do you think about it ?. I want to know your opinion Smiley.
Thank you Smiley

Hard to know manipulation by shark in market. But with many negative and fake news in market several months ago and surpress bitcoin price, its hard to avoid there is no manipulation because too many fakes news
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

Well, the advantage of being a shark is precisely that of being able to manipulate the market, otherwise what kind of taste would there be?
What we can do - instead of complaining - is trying to figure out in what direction the shark on duty will manipulate the market, and go after it.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Well, the advantage of being a shark is precisely that of being able to manipulate the market, otherwise what kind of taste would there be?
What we can do - instead of complaining - is trying to figure out in what direction the shark on duty will manipulate the market, and go after it.
indeed whales can play prices, but of course this will be followed by bitcoiners so that it becomes a massive movement. with more and more bitcoiners panic selling, prices are getting lower
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

When big investors come to the market the price will definitely change so its better to hold now when the sharks enters the market there must be a manipulation in the marketprice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: