Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in ICO?  (Read 1369 times)
larryjack (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

You just need to find out an ICO project which you think that good enough to invest in then you just need to follow the leadership to invest in ICO Smiley. I can say that it's not easy to find out a good ICO project to invest in Smiley. I think you're not ready to become an investor so at the moment you should keep your money safe and learn about cryptocurrency and how to find out good ICO project to invest first Smiley
fakerhunia

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

Find friends or teachers who come first, learn from them. To invest first you have to have accounts on the exchange, exchange cash to BTC or ETH to trade. Before investing, find out about the project thoroughly (team, capitalization, future development of the project, etc.)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

I still do not understand what is investment in ico, I need more deeply to learn and want to know all the knowledge about investment in ICO, anyone want to tell me about investment in ICO? and how to determine the potentially good ICO?

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

My suggestion not to be too hasty to determine an ICO project that you believe is not necessarily 100% good, by finding out from the closest people who come and succeed, analyzing it is very important in investing in ICO at least not go into scams that have spread to everywhere, there are still many ways to invest, like buying more of today's best coins.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?

Hey this pretty large amount of ICO investment. If you want to make the money on ICO investment you need to check the project team more and white paper to understand whether it will go bigger in the market or being a shit in the market mate.
Kindly check the some potential altcoins which is at top in the market.
Those coins will be much helpful for the investor and it will work same for you too.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

Investing in an ICO project is very simple. You need to select an ICO project (analyze its white paper and team), register with their WhiteList and as ICO starts, you will be given a contract number to which you will need to translate ETH.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Here is what helped me when i wanted to invest in ICO
1. I did Research on Upcoming ICOs a lot..
Look at resources or outlets that features the latest ICOs. Knowing which ICOs are coming up will enable you to plan ahead, especially for ICOs that has a whitelist. A whitelist ICO means that you have to register in advance to participate in the ICOs, which are usually hallmarks of popular ICOs that have a limited number of coins to offer. Here’s a list of various resources for ICOs:
Several websites that Lists Upcoming and Ongoing ICOs; Top ICO List  (Highly recommended!), ICO Watchlist (Highly recommended!), ICO Alert, ICO Rating, ICO Tracker, ICO Bench, ICO List am sure they are many more.

2. Perform Your Due Diligence, You should perform your own research to ascertain that the ICO is a good project.
You can also look at reviews and analysis done by others to verify the potential of the ICO. Based on our evaluation, good ICO review resources include:
Crush Crypto: A website dedicated to analyzing ICOs through detailed fundamental analysis
Reddit: Certain channels feature ICO reviews done by community members, such as /r/Cryptocurrency, /r/icocrypto, /r/ethtrader

3. ICO Participation Process
- Opening an Exchange Account
- Opening Your Own Wallets to Participate in ICO
- Follow the ICO Instructions

4. Exchanges to Trade ICO Coins
If you believe in the tech, then hold the coins for the medium to long-term, or until your price target is hit (e.g. 2x, 3x, 10x of capital). If you just want to flip it, then sell it once it reaches an exchange that usually lists an ICO. List of exchanges will be announced by the ICO team but my favourate is Binance Kucoin and coinbase.

And yeah $500 is a good start up.
Stay safe 👍
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

Dear friend, i think you should check this project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4443361. Eloncity - Power the world for free. This is an awesome project and it will help you to get more profits. Good luck
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

Investing in an ICO project is very simple. You need to select an ICO project (analyze its white paper and team), register with their WhiteList and as ICO starts, you will be given a contract number to which you will need to translate ETH.

Yes, agree with you. At now the ETH price so cheap,, you can check here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ All investors should buy ETH now, and waiting for a chance to invest ICO. Good luck
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

You should invest in an ico where you have interest in there purpose and problem they intend to solve. If you invest in an ico that you trust, you will hardly panic when price is going down because you trust in the relevance of there purpose. So do your research and if you would like to join trippki  you are welcome as always.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

If you are beginner in trading platform I do not recommend to invest in ICO investment. First you should start your career in small scale trading so better invest in Bitcoin or altcoin you will gain profit for the trading and ICO future possibilities are hard to predict in this scenario.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:51:17 AM

Exchange tokens are some of the best to invest in.Take a look at binance coin.huobi tone etc on coinmarketcap,you will realize they have a general upward trend overall with time because people use the exchange and they will need the exchange token to trade at reduced fees.So invest in exchange tokens.You could invest in Weidex,their signature i'm wearing you can read more about the project and the upcoming ICO.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

you just go to the website about ICO you want to invest.
but if you are new to the world of crypto it is better you just invest in ETH or BTC are not so risky as ICO.
obviously you have to be careful in choosing ICO and check the team and the white paper about the program you are investing.

ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

Currently there are very many ICO projects and some of them are ending and potentially SCAM, so you need to make your own personal funding contributions through the review of some ICO projects, some aspects that you need to review such as whitepapers, team members and advisers, roadmaps, details tokens and so forth.
why you should make personal consideration, it's because the money you have is your responsibility personally, do not until you get into the SCAM project
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

$500 amount is enough to start small trading in bitcoin and altcoins. But because you want to invest in ICO you need to be careful enough in choosing good ICO because there are so many ICO's out there that is good to join in the beginning but at the end it is scam. To select a good ICO you need to learn their project,the purpose of their projects,read the whitepaper, know the persons behind the project so that you can say that the ICO you choose is legitimate and you are become lucky to invest in their project. I have a suggestion,just try to read and learn the ICO in my signature The Organicco,for my knowledge and research organicco is one of the good ICO that the purpose of their project is to develop a green technology for the future of our planet.You can learn more here...https://organicco.uk/. But you need to do your own research so that you can't blame anyone because you know investing in crypto or ICO are very risky.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

500$ not good to invest ico,i invest 5000$ and my profit is 2000$ i thinks i join great project
yakovsevsk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

I would divide the money into 2 parts. A part would be invested in coins that are already on the stock exchanges.
As for the ICO, I'm looking at the ratings of icodrops, Ian Balina, Pantera Capital and I participate in projects that have a rank not lower than the "medium".Although now it is not easy to enter into such projects. ICO pass for minutes, and there are generally overturned, because the money is collected at the private sale.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

Just follow the instructions that's written on that ICO's website and you're good to go.
500$ not good to invest ico,i invest 5000$ and my profit is 2000$ i thinks i join great project
Not all does have that luck of taking profit and is capable of investing that amount.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

I suggest you that you can divide your money in two part and select the promising ICO for investing your money. Because portfolio investment gives you more money than one investment so try to divide your money and select promising ICO for making investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: