Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in ICO?  (Read 1369 times)
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

I would suggest you to go to the coinschedule website there you will find the active ICOs and their progress, make sure not to fall to scam ICO, dive into their wp and focus o n the team whether they have blockchain experience.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?

Most of the ICO project are accepting Ethereum and Bitcoin to exchange them to the tokens of their. Your case is just to have those and it would be your investment after the token sale you can exchange it back, with income or loss.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

Investing in ICO depends to the ICO who have minimum amount to invest. But 500 dollars is good amount to start investing to ICO and I think it will grow your money if you invested to the ICO who are possible to become sucessful if they listed to the market.
vverrita

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

If for the first time you try to participate, then take no more than 10% of your capital and invest in ICO
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

1st... find ICO which is not fraud Smiley Other things are easyer. But read and learn about ICO you want to invest. That's best
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

investing in ICO is very risky. you must really understand how project which you invested in
or if you can't, you are better to invest after entering exchange

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
hmil

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

I've invested in this project MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.

To date, this is one of the few companies in which you can invest without fear. Decide the comrades!
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

Before buying a coin on the ICO market, I highly recommend reading our forum. There is a lot of useful information on the top currencies and scams Wink
vcrypte

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Having studied it in detail. First, read the white paper. Check the whole project. Look at the reviews and tests guru of the case and then invest.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Before investing in ICO, it is necessary to study in detail a certain project, its roadmap, and creators.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

In order to invest in ICO, you need to register with Whitelist. ICO is a great tool for earning on the blockchain.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

Choosing an ICO is best based on two main factors: your niche expertise and marketing analysis. For example: you are well versed in medicine — choose medical startups that have announced the opening of an ICO. From this sample, we filter out those companies that are most invested in advertising their product.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

It's easy to invest in ICOs, because you have only a certain amount of capital that can be converted to bitcoin or ethereum, or it can be another altcoin depending on the project they accept. The hard part is that you need to consider and evaluate which potential projects can bring you profits. It is important to consider many new factors that can identify whether a project can succeed. At the moment, it is difficult to evaluate a project that can be profitable because the token sale is successful and the token on its exchange value decreases many times. For safety, you should invest the altcoins that were listed on the exchange because a lot of altcoins are very well priced to buy.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

Those means, which can be to risk. Namely a small part. After all, he never knows whether the success of funding or not.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

Investing on an ICO depends on what the minimum investment is. Research before you invest. By the way, try checking out https://vlux.io/ their project is very promising.  Smiley
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Investing on an ICO depends on what the minimum investment is. Research before you invest. By the way, try checking out https://vlux.io/ their project is very promising.  Smiley
I think is not enough because to invest in ICOs, in addition to money, also have a lot of investment experience cryptos as well as ICO project analysis to be able to join. Therefore, to invest in ICOs, you need to have experience or a team to invest in and research ICO projects together.
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

To invest in ICO, I want to start from the $ 500 amount? Can you give me advice?

I suggest you diversify your $500 amount into different coins/tokens.

Invest some on bitcoin and top coins for more stable growth.  Then put some on ICO that you think have potentials.  Be careful on ICOs as much of them are either scam or non potential.  Only few ones fave potential for growth.  Join their discussions to get more information and see if the dev team is serious on the project.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

I suggest you diversify your $500 amount into different coins/tokens.

Invest some on bitcoin and top coins for more stable growth.  Then put some on ICO that you think have potentials.  Be careful on ICOs as much of them are either scam or non potential.  Only few ones fave potential for growth.  Join their discussions to get more information and see if the dev team is serious on the project.
In here you cannot be able to get an exact details how to face ico. You have to find a good ico. be sure to prevent scam icos. So i recommend to ask your friend or find a ico project in ico rating website. in addition to that you can search from youtube how to face ico and what is the procedure of most icos.
Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:53:32 AM

You can search for ico on site sites that give ratings to ico, such as Ico bench ico drops trackico, and look at the ratings given if you think ico is good, you can invest your money into the ico
PRIMEBOSS

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

Investment in the ICO is good if you are interested in this market and Initial coin is good for making money while now the investment is easy if you have online currency then investment is easy and you can convert other crypto into this investment through personal contact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: