Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:26:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★  (Read 345258 times)
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:01:11 PM

@flappycoin OP
contact HashEngineering
give him a bunch of flap and presto, maybe an Android wallet in a weeks time or so ;-)
He released the MegaCoin Android wallet recently. EarthCoin Android Wallet is in Beta with me amongst others.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336215.0

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dgross0818

Merit: 146

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:02:04 PM

And yet I am currently on flappycoinpool.com right now , and am getting 50k about every 1.5 hours, running 2 R9 280x cards. It was 50k per hour, but the diff has increased quite a bit in the last few hours.
Getting harder for my 150kh/s hd 7750. All you dedicated miners running up the dif.
At least you are able to mine a bit still now :] Once multi-pools pick it up / it's on Coinwarz, diff will probably go past 100

Hopefully, for us early adopters, price will slowly follow. We don't want a huge spike, as then people will dump millions and it will hurt the image of the coin as a legit Crypto
Mikebeav3r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:04:18 PM

I think the estimated thing is well off whack, I just set my auto payout to 50k and let it go from there, recorded what time I started last night, and checked how many I have ended up with just now.
There have been some hicups on the way, there was a problem with the pool for a few hours today, in that time I went and mined at  suchpools.pw and also flap.bondni.com , but was still getting about the same amount.
Will be holding on to these for the forseabe future, my mission was to earn a complete 1BTCfrom my mining rig in the first 2 months, I am at .97 currently, and also have 2.16 LTC, plus a bunch of other random coins, some Saturns, Moon, Lotto etc etc, will hold those until I see it is worth selling, made too many mistakes auto dumping my DOGE when I first started, kinda regret (a LOT) selling several hundred thousand DOGE at 21 satoshis each Sad, We live and learn though.
G440T

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:12:30 PM

I think the estimated thing is well off whack, I just set my auto payout to 50k and let it go from there, recorded what time I started last night, and checked how many I have ended up with just now.
There have been some hicups on the way, there was a problem with the pool for a few hours today, in that time I went and mined at  suchpools.pw and also flap.bondni.com , but was still getting about the same amount.
Will be holding on to these for the forseabe future, my mission was to earn a complete 1BTCfrom my mining rig in the first 2 months, I am at .97 currently, and also have 2.16 LTC, plus a bunch of other random coins, some Saturns, Moon, Lotto etc etc, will hold those until I see it is worth selling, made too many mistakes auto dumping my DOGE when I first started, kinda regret (a LOT) selling several hundred thousand DOGE at 21 satoshis each Sad, We live and learn though.
I sold about half a mil of Doge for 70 satoshi each, I was happy at the time because I saw the price you sold at, but now I regret it.

Flappy will hopefully be a stable climb.
SimonG

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:15:05 PM

Please dont mine this scam coin. Worst name ever invented. Stay away from this coin!
Mikebeav3r

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

I seem to be pretty crap at trading tbh, I didn't mind at the time as it was the only thing I was mining and I was new to it all, but I have learnt a lot in two months, been making small MAX to LTC trades on mcxNOW exchange, gradually riding the up trends and buying back in on the lows, risky business....but it's all a bit of fun really.
crike

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:16:09 PM

Please dont mine this scam coin. Worst name ever invented. Stay away from this coin!
Hey, can you please go back to pandacoin, thanks. Thats not a scam/pump/dump coin at all!

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:16:48 PM

And why is this a scam coin? Provide proof if you say stuff like that.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
fearisfearless

Activity: 250
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:20:16 PM

At the risk of repeating myself......

At current difficulty of Flappy
(now 15.88 and Net Hash over 1.0GH/S - more than doubled since this morning!)......

1MH/s per day makes around 63,500 Flappy

1MH/s per day earns you around 0.013BTC on middlecoin.com

TRUE VALUE OF FLAPPY: 100k = 0.0204BTC / over 20 Satoshi each!

Why, oh why are people dumping them for 3 Satoshi each on AllCoin?Huh?
I'm not complaining, hell, I'm buying what I can afford - but seriously - why?
It's like having $100 and throwing $85 away!!

People mine and dump even @ the bottom of the barrel for I am sure ZERO profit, considering time missed mining another coin and electricity.  Obviously people in the world of altcoins do not understand supply and demand.  Dumping for a quick buck that probably does not even cover the cost of your mining time.

Do the calculations people BEFORE dumping/giving away your coins.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:23:13 PM

(now 15.88 and Net Hash over 1.0GH/S - more than doubled since this morning!)......

People mine and dump even @ the bottom of the barrel for I am sure ZERO profit, considering time missed mining another coin and electricity.  Obviously people in the world of altcoins do not understand supply and demand.  Dumping for a quick buck that probably does not even cover the code of your mining time.

Do the calculations people BEFORE dumping/giving away your coins.

yep... Smiley most of altcoins dont know how to do a good coin.
Smiley

Hope Flappy devs will do some good upgrades and will think better about its future
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:23:58 PM

How are you only getting 63,000 a day from 1MH/s? I have 1.4Mh/s and have racked up 1,000,000 Flappy coins in 24 hours!!

what pool
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:24:51 PM

This coin has a lot of drama behind it, and there is some unpleasantness between this and the devs who were going to launch FlappyCoin, but it's too late now.  The community will work to make the other devs whole; you can't stop momentum like this.    

I have a knack for spotting future trends and 'the next big thing' and this is going to be a lucrative coin, and quickly.  Again, I feel terrible for the other developers and what this dev did isn't necessarily right, but money doesn't take a stand based on principal.  

I've had already bought 14 million at 2 and 3 satoshi on allcoin.com I just bought 15 million more at 4 satoshi.  I know that was slapping the ask, but I know a good investment when I see it.  In two months this will be at 50 satoshi, easy.  And in 6, we could be looking at 200 - 500.  And I will hold at least 20 million (I'll probably be using the other 9 million to give away and support events).

In the first few days of Doge people were selling tens of millions for fractions of a bitcoin.  How do you think they feel now?   Cheesy  

I'm glad to be aboard this bird with you guys, but we need to remember to support the other devs when they come out with their coin: they made a decision NOT to try to release a rival flappy coin that would have really hurt this one.  That was mighty big of them, especially considering they had the idea first, but were not close enough to the copyright holders and got their idea taken.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
fearisfearless

Activity: 250
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:34:36 PM

This coin has a lot of drama behind it, and there is some unpleasantness between this and the devs who were going to launch FlappyCoin, but it's too late now.  The community will work to make the other devs whole; you can't stop momentum like this.    

I have a knack for spotting future trends and 'the next big thing' and this is going to be a lucrative coin, and quickly.  Again, I feel terrible for the other developers and what this dev did isn't necessarily right, but money doesn't take a stand based on principal.  

I've had already bought 14 million at 2 and 3 satoshi on allcoin.com I just bought 15 million more at 4 satoshi.  I know that was slapping the ask, but I know a good investment when I see it.  In two months this will be at 50 satoshi, easy.  And in 6, we could be looking at 200 - 500.  And I will hold at least 20 million (I'll probably be using the other 9 million to give away and support events).

In the first few days of Doge people were selling tens of millions for fractions of a bitcoin.  How do you think they feel now?   Cheesy  

I'm glad to be aboard this bird with you guys, but we need to remember to support the other devs when they come out with their coin: they made a decision NOT to try to release a rival flappy coin that would have really hurt this one.  That was mighty big of them, especially considering they had the idea first, but were not close enough to the copyright holders and got their idea taken.

+1 on supporting the other devs, if they decide to release another coin.  But can you really say this dev group stole their idea and coin?  I have not seen proof from EITHER side showing they had the idea/coin first.  The bottomline, the first to market, even in the real world takes the biggest risk and usually profits the most before competitors enter the market.  Stolen or not, they were first to market, no pre-mines and with a 1+GH/s network rate, I would say a flawless and successful launch.  What the future holds for this coin is now mainly on the community with inspiration from the Devs.
Lykkan

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:36:48 PM

I sold about half a mil of Doge for 70 satoshi each, I was happy at the time because I saw the price you sold at, but now I regret it.

Doge has been my #1 choice of mining since I started 3 days after it came out. Sadly, I only had 300 khash at the time, as I have 2400 now!!
G440T

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:40:13 PM

Doge has been my #1 choice of mining since I started 3 days after it came out. Sadly, I only had 300 khash at the time, as I have 2400 now!!
I have the same kh/s as you had, Doge paid for my card and left me with some extra money. I'm building up the same amount of Flappy as I did Doge and if I can make the same as I did on Doge.
dgross0818

Merit: 146

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:55:40 PM

I have the same kh/s as you had, Doge paid for my card and left me with some extra money. I'm building up the same amount of Flappy as I did Doge and if I can make the same as I did on Doge.
That's why it's important once the coin is listed / the difficulty shoots up that we don't dump it and crash the price :]
doge94

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:57:37 PM

Stablehash Features:

• 48GB DDR3 ram + Xenon 4/8 core processor
  • 2TB HDD + RAM memcache
  • 160 Gbps DDoS mitigation
  • 99+% efficiency
  • 99+% uptime
  • PROP 0% fee on launch!
  • VARDIFF
  • Commitment to uptime and stability
  • IRC chat

http://flappy.stablehash.com/
124C41

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:05:41 PM

HOLD YOUR FLAP - HOLD YOUR FLAP

DO NOT TRADE IT AWAY FOR NOTHING

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
NodeSeperator

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:08:56 PM

The coin names get weirder and weirder..

They should just playing the game be Proof of Work, and every pipe you flyby would be 1 coin.

BTC: 12aXywzKHYxjJz2otZqfuYZVR4HfzZ3Hiz | LTC: LUKKyXML63AqyZPYjHxYAYFRSuqnB8D46o | NOBLE: 9eBcr5KDVhPLHtEitKxSxTmtLRGFsGoVEN | Digibyte: DBAp4ekcg43Hu6Pyn1AxDvxLETxhtf8u6s
Mikebeav3r

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:10:13 PM

The coin names get weirder and weirder..

They should just playing the game be Proof of Work, and every pipe you flyby would be 1 coin.

I'd have about 9 coins by now then...much rather mine the buggers :p
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: