Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is Bitcoin Current ???  (Read 679 times)
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

what will happen if bitcoin prices are still unstable.
what about the investors ..

how do you think about bitcoin current ??

I think most investors have move their money into fiat and stable currencies, some of them are waiting for the ETF news to be announced before they will take further decisions, so for now I will expect bitcoin price to be unstable for now untill the ETF news is been decided.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

I think that most alcoins are following bitcoin, but it may finally de-couple from it in the next months and that causes a low in BTC versus other coins.
sintecan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

even though it was the first coin and people mark it as long ago it was successful to prove times without numbers which remains the most valuable coin on the market. Bitcoin is a coin that has made the most billionaires on the market, Bitcoin has evolved to meet the needs of every investor.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

I have heard that big guys are withdrawing money from bitcoin and it is a really bad news for us, if it is true of course. Many things are pointing that bitcoin is in bad place right now, it is a hard time for it.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Bitcoin now looks terrible, I'm afraid to believe that bitcoin will beat new records this year, but only at the lowest prices. It's scary, but it's true. In any case, we must wait and support and popularize crypto-currencies.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Bitcoin has now gone up steadily. In the meantime, we will not have to wait for bitcoin to fall below 7000$. If this week ends. bitcoin is still 7500$ then the next week we will see the bitcoin price of 8000-9000$

The current bitcoin is not well done, it falls down so deeply so what i do right now in this situation is to keep hodling and wait for bitcoin to recover, patience is what we need in this moment, im gonna hodl no matter what.
ekechie

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

When bitcoin becomes unstable, it normally affects the market price in generally and investors will normally sell off so that they will buy at dip again, so i think the market is making another major correction which with time, it will go high again.
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

Bitcoin current status harder than anywhen else, but we are still staying alive, so this is a sign of stability and all of the first ending of Bitcoin on the worldwide economic stage, this is our future.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

\
Bitcoin will be unstable as always. it will never stops.
this is one of the reason why people love investments with cryptocurrency.
because the price is unpredictable and unstable.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

At the moment, there are no sharp jumps in the price of bitcoin, it moves gradually. The best thing to do now is to hold. The growth is still required to be, it's a matter of time.

Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

I think we need to hold bitcoin in the long term. I doubt that this year the price for it will grow significantly, but next year or in 2020, the price is likely to grow strongly. Now is a very good time to buy btc and just wait.

iamreal

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

yes more unstable. there will be more dips coming soon. please be patient at this moment. do not go for day trading its 3000% risk. i have lost lot of funds due to incorrect day trading. bitcoin will be pump sure but not now. later auguest

I keep hearing a lot people saying bitcoin will pump ending of August, early September and so on but why did you say ending of August? September ending i know it's about ETF which could be approved
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

yes more unstable. there will be more dips coming soon. please be patient at this moment. do not go for day trading its 3000% risk. i have lost lot of funds due to incorrect day trading. bitcoin will be pump sure but not now. later auguest

I keep hearing a lot people saying bitcoin will pump ending of August, early September and so on but why did you say ending of August? September ending i know it's about ETF which could be approved

Currently we are in summer break and a lot of people are on holidays and many sold off to go and enjoy their holidays, so it is expected that by ending of August people will be coming back from summer holidays and market will start to increase again as more will engage more into cryptos
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

By now I see bitcoin prices are falling, I do not understand them down for what reason! While there is a lot of good information on this market right now!
What do you think about the prices of coin current and current market.
data100

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

Bitcoin is currently very bad or even very bad. I don't know why it is, but I still believe it. The only thing I can do now is to wait patiently, I believe it will get better and better.
markalis

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I see bitcoin dominating as much as 52% more, it means that many sell altcoins and switch to bitcoin, I think they are waiting for the etf bitcoin moment

cryptosharkk

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Bitcoin is more stable like other currencies, i think it will be below 5k$ soon. I hope at the end of the year will be some riseup

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

By now I see bitcoin prices are falling, I do not understand them down for what reason! While there is a lot of good information on this market right now!
What do you think about the prices of coin current and current market.

Current coin prices are a bit disappointing for investors, but we don't need to panic because the prices are low. wait until the price goes up and sells when we can get a profit from our purchase price. I can't hold it for long because this is my income every day. if I can get a profit why not just sell it .
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

if bitcoin price still remains unstable, the total market cap will keep on going down as we have witnessed crypto market has hit a new low and this is a result of bitcoin price been unstable

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:50:06 PM

I'm most worried about ethereum. Bitcoin has recently experienced similar and fell to the area of $ 6000. The situation with bitcoin is connected with the SEC's decision to postpone the meeting. But why ethereum fell so low I do not understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: