Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is Bitcoin Current ???  (Read 679 times)
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Bitcoin is now out of the bear market, and I think the bull market has come.
Because ETF have a big impact on bitcoin, a lot of money can go into the cryptocurrency market.

A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

How is Bitcoin current?

what will happen if bitcoin prices are still unstable.
what about the investors ..

how do you think about bitcoin current ??
I think the bitcoin is currently running well and is starting to show signs to skyrocket. At the moment the price of bitcoin is stepping on $ 8,000, of course this happens because investors are always loyal to hold and many new investors are coming.
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Actually BTC is the most profitable coins among all coins based on this whole market is suffering for where btc also suffering based on this mainly for demand and supply its happening and we expect it will increase soon.
Emmanueldolapo
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:12:16 AM

Bitcoin has a great future ahead, presently the cryptocurrency market is recovering from the red mark causing a relative increase in the prices of coins. From my own view, i think the bitcoin should be back to it position of $12000 as it open the market earlier this year, towards the end of the year their should be a great change in price and doubling it price will make all crypto investors joyful and happy

aibb.io
👨‍💻HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:17:04 AM

How is Bitcoin current?

it will still be normal because we have been in such situations or conditions for some months so we have to adopte to price we see's in the market till the price changes to the best price or goes directly to Green. but now the price bitcoin is really pumping sha
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) is currently the world's most valuable electronic currency, and it is also a currency of high volatility, fluctuating fluctuatingly, fluctuatingly and rapidly, even at times. Bitcoin exchange rates fell by half and then went up again, sometimes higher than a few days later. Because of this feature, many of the currency investors are getting rich quickly from investing in Bitcoin, mostly with a cheap buy, which they think they buy when Bitcoin prices down and wait for the price to rise. sell out to eat the difference.
The business bitcoin is increasingly popular, according to google statistics, tens of thousands of search results related to the bitcoin users search for keywords such as bitcoin today how much, bitcoin price today, price 1 bitcoin 2017, bitcoin price increase, BTC sharp decrease, .. and many other keywords.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

The bitcoin has entered a new round of rise. It's good for ETF. I think the bull market has come. At present. The bitcoin will rise to a new height. Investors have seen a big margin of profit.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

bitcoin still will remain as usual. bitcoin is certainly still far from stable said. certainly from the first investor was prepared with all the risks that exist in the bitcoin. so I guess it's not the things that make investors panic. investors already have its own strategy in the face of circumstances that exist.

phairan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

Bitcoin is growing, currently, it has a growth rate of 1,35% which seems to be promising enough and convincing to buy now and wait for an even higher price. Bitcoin seems to be recovering, however, Ethereum is will grow faster, in my opinion, it's one of the most promising ones nowadays
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

With recent developments in recent times Bitcoin is going very well from my point of view. Bad times for bitcoin are behind. in a short time the value will continue to increase and steadily
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

Apparently I think the condition is quite stable, it's not fluctuating between high and low frequently anymore.  But yes, the prices are apparently low, but there's a little pump, so it might rise anytime soon. But in any case, you always have to be patient.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Currently the market is in a very unstable position. It is still in a dip, and the chances are the market will recover but in a very slow rate. The prices are still low and the majority of the investors are in HODL.
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

A bull market for bitcoin is expected, but the investors need to have patience. There might be some more dips in the price in the coming time and day trading can bring in more loss for the holder. It is better to examine the market and wait for the price to rise. A rise in the price will be beneficial to the market.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

Few days ago BTC as make a big pump. Although it doesn't to big, but it keep stable at $8k price until now. Maybe we have to wait more until next pump. I predict that in 2019 BTC price has reach >$10K.
AlvinJetton

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

Bitcoin, may see a downturm now, but thats just how the market works, always volatile, Although it has still great potential and is going on an uprise by the end of this year.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Bitcoin is currently far undervalued.
I think the value of bitcoin should be $20,000, because the thunder network is being deployed, and when the lightning network is successful, then the value of bitcoin will really be reflected.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

Today bitcoin is very important for the entire crypto-currency market, in general as usual, but I believe that it is today that the entire market of crypto-currencies depends very much on the price of bitcoins. Everyone looks exactly at Bitcoin
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

Though crypto is unpredictable and I believe it will grow to be better and very stable. If bitcoin price become unstable like it is fluctuating now, I believe it also affects altcoin but I am sure by the time the market recover from the bear, the price of bitcoin will also rise and altcoin will also grow.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Bitcoin is fine and will always be fine.

No matter how volatile bitcoin price, in which all cruptocurrency are, it will still be a good invest. You just need to study the trend.

And in fact, one of the great news for bitcoin is currently pending, which is the ETF. Wait until decision is final. You'll be surprised.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Bitcoin is fine and will always be fine.

No matter how volatile bitcoin price, in which all cruptocurrency are, it will still be a good invest. You just need to study the trend.

And in fact, one of the great news for bitcoin is currently pending, which is the ETF. Wait until decision is final. You'll be surprised.
We want to marvel at the sharp rise of bitcoin upwards)) We have been waiting for this moment for a long time, I think it will finally come soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: