Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency  (Read 677 times)
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

It's all temporarily, and as for me, it's all tricky before the storm, so you need to keep an eye on the news and then we'll see what will happen.
bavian

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

I think they are doing tightly controlled to avoid losing tax money. There are also scams from the ICO, etc ... But they do not ban it, just hold it in their hand.

wojiu732

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

I believe that the government is doing this to prevent Chinese citizens from losing their property.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

I think a government of china is want to make their cryptocurrency self, we know china is a big commers in the world.
And they don't want to anything is take a step to their commeres.
Crypto will go more popular with this.
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

each country has its own policies regarding the use of crypto currencies. but to be honest this is not good news, because it will greatly affect the market price in the future.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Crypto currency can be used to bypass sanctions. For example, North Korea used for Bitcoin purchases of goods from abroad. But China is self-sufficient enough, so do not think that the government is engaged in such things.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

Not really punishing per se rather, influencing the market by a small amount. We've seen this before when China leveled-up their crypto-regulations. The prices were dumping at that time, but now, the investors must've learned.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

China is very the best country now. They are now the very updated country in terms of technology, I believe that if China will adopt blockchain technology , they will create big impact.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

I think that this is a positive signal. Before Bitcoin begins strong growth, the chinese government bans it. I think that they do not want chinese citizens to buy Bitcoin too expensive. I think that China is too strict about cryptocurrencies.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

I think china banning crypto currency will make people to find another alternative to still trade and invest in crypto currency, it might take a little time before they will discover a new means, but there must be a way out, so why are they banning something that people will still find way around it? to me it doesn't make sense, they should reconsider their decision.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

Chinese are not the only country in the world, even if they ban cryptos, other countries will still invest into crypto currency, last year when they ban cryptos, people think everything in the market will go down, but what happen? we saw a great bull run, so crypto is a world wide market.
Alogme23

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

when there may be information approximately crypto global that dropped crypto global in diverse social media ..
it will become global crypto an increasing number of well-known because humans will extra need to recognize what's the arena crpto. so do not panic with the news.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

China will eventually allow crypto currencies.  The government is most likely buying the dips is creating.  Once they governments officials make a nice healthy bankroll they retire and buy property in Vancouver.  This seems to be the Chinese cycle. 

helloweiwei

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

I think if China goverment remove the ban, that will happen when cryptos is popular in global. China is the country that the power of government is absolutely dominate, With cash, they can manipulate everything easily. Accept crytos, they will only lose many benefits.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:52 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

I really don't understand this argument that if China really ban crypto market then why they just released an update on Crypto currencies ranks? https://www.ccn.com/chinas-latest-blockchain-rankings-pins-eos-on-top-bitcoin-at-10/. In my own undestanding i think China ban the ICOs but not the Crypto currency market therefore there is no Crypto punishing that is happening right now.
adamtruong

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

I think the Chinese government is tightening and stricter management. By now, too many projects Scam. China's policy is still banned electronic money, but they still encouraged to companies and individuals dug coin, adopting technology is increasingly popular blockchain
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:11:28 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
Definetly,this is the china expectationsupposed to happen in cryptocurrency in there country,to hits a records low in digital currency,so thats they manipulate there own digital exchange and cultivate to have there own development project,as we remember since from the first month of this year the country of china implement a prohibition to band and not to accept a foreign ICO investment to enter there country,because they want to make there own  crypto exchanges

Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

I really don't understand this argument that if China really ban crypto market then why they just released an update on Crypto currencies ranks? https://www.ccn.com/chinas-latest-blockchain-rankings-pins-eos-on-top-bitcoin-at-10/. In my own undestanding i think China ban the ICOs but not the Crypto currency market therefore there is no Crypto punishing that is happening right now.

Yes, that is correct China declares a total banned only for ICO's because they are not officially a coins to be invested in such a big capital. most Scam, fraud, and illegal site are mostly one of connection of Scammed ICO in a blockchain.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:45:55 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:06:10 AM by Aramazdi

I think the government's actions do not reflect the will of the people, when the world enters the era of free trade the government must support their businessmen using the cryptocurrency, because very tight trade competition requires a medium of exchange that cannot be regulated by countries in the world

if the government still prohibits or restricts movement of market participants, it is not impossible that market players will turn to countries that facilitate the use of bitcoin, which is indeed the enemy of the Chinese government.
Cristinh0

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

China just wants to avoid scams ...

Just follow the news.

Check out the NULS project with China government.

https://www.imda.gov.sg/about/newsroom/media-releases/2018/singapore-and-chinese-technology-companies-at-smart-china-expo-deepen-partnerships

https://twitter.com/BazNULS/status/995340813033975808?s=19

https://medium.com/@nuls/china-blockchain-industry-alliance-and-nuls-partnership-b241c7f5faec

https://www.imda.gov.sg/about/newsroom/media-releases/2018/singapore-and-chinese-technology-companies-at-smart-china-expo-deepen-partnerships

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: