Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency  (Read 677 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodreem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

This is not a good news for the cryptocurrency community. This ban on cryptocurrency might affect the market price of cryptocurrency. Let's see what happens.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

The crypto currency as well as bitcoin has become very much popular in the China. I think Chinese governments want to create their own crypto currency and to make its currency popular; it has banned other crypto currencies in their country. But I think that soon they will stop such banning as their people have a lot of investment in the bitcoin.
KzStPn

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

The more the state forbids something, the more popular it is. For example, light drugs, now in many countries they are legalized. Over time, will also be with the crypto. It is very tightly entered into our life and it's useless to prohibit it.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Bitcoin did not feel any problems in September-October 2017, when China imposed a ban on crypto-exchange exchanges.

Then the rate of bitcoin increased by 100%. Now this too will not be a problem

harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

This a sad news for the market of crypto currency. governments discouraging the use of crypto currency affects the market as the number of investor falls rapidly.in this post it is said that trading in the country fell after the ban of crypto. This suggests how strong the impact of the ban of crypto is. Hopefully the government will accept crypto currency and will give opportunity to trade it in the world of fiat.
Orang Tua

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

Can we draw the conclusion that crypto is in the likes of the people of the world, and the government see it as a threat. The more banned the more curious. For example, illegal drugs are now in many countries they are legalized. There is no point in forbidding crypto, the world will still be rebelling because this is the technology of the future.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

Yeah seems like goverment win and able to encourage their people to not buying cryptocurrency. But the questions is how long they going to do that and when all of people in the world using it would china still ban it? China is strong country and they have a big influence in economy but i dont think they able to ban cryptocurrency forever. Even korea are about to allow ICO again, so i think somehow china will allow ICO and cryptocurrency too.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

The majority of chinese traders are moving towards korean exchange site which has been giving a better environtment rather than china. I would not get surprise to see that. The majority of chinese traders are moving their money to the korean exchange site. That's my point about that.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Very bad, nowadays bitcoin has become very popular in China, and this is bad for the coin owners. I suspect the Chinese government wants to create an independent cryptocurrency and prohibit foreign currency. May the Chinese government immediately stop the ban, because if not, people who have invested money into bitcoins or other crypto will suffer losses if this does not end soon.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

I think this is a false news. From Google's data, China still has a lot of cryptocurrency investors, but they are not trading in renminbi. This is very strange.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

From the begging bitcoin create a good value in china based on this most probably china wants to develop other tech or system which they can use properly and may be they can develop own crypto currency that’s why this problem is happening I think.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Despite this latest backdrop, i still see the Chinese participate actively in crypto. So many of them still look forward to investing in crypto. As a matter of fact, there are lots of Chinese exchange sites. I also come across some that i have never heard of. The action of China government on crypto, does not limit the activities of Chinese in crypto.
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

In my opinion, what the Chinese government is doing is a form of protecting its citizens from fraud and robbery of organized property through crypto.
Can not be blamed, every country has the authority to take any decision. China is a developed country and also smart, so they've thought it's the best.
seregeiImaneal

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

Maybe China act so because they want to launch personal cryptocurrency - and they are doing it. In autumn I got information that they will show some results in July, so I think it is the beginning of it. But how it can affect on other cryptos?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

This is their fault they banned the local trading platform and that is the reason why nobody can or want to trade bitcoin against yuan. They might open up new exchanges backed by big Chinese bank and monitor all user and every transaction. Chinese is communist country where leader is running a dictatorship under the banner of communism.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
xminer2014

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

I order a lot from China, it's pretty much standard for them to show the prices in USD, not sure why that matters though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I am not sure about this news. As far as i know they banned crypto currency. If this happen then i think it will impact on this crypto market also. After that peoples will not afraid to invest on this market.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Yes, I agree with your view and statement which is against the Chinese government and yes even I think that the Chinese Government Ban on cryptocurrencies is really not a good thing and this is not also good for Crypto market. I think the ban is just for a short period of time and they are going to regulate it soon with their own Cryptocurrency with strict rules and conditions because they even that their country is having the highest number of participants in the crypto market and they will be using it for their country's economic benefits.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Ohab09

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

they are doing it, Big influence in economy but i dont think they able to ban cryptocurrency
Activities of China & Chinese  in crypto.|
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

I think this is very bad news, because with this I'm sure the price of crypto will fall again, but I hope what I think is not right and the price of crypto even increased again.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

How does the government know the true stats when Chinese people are likely using Peer to Peer services to buy and sell Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies?
This is not a big issue as far as Cryptocurrency is concerned.

Situation like this is why Bitcoin was created in the first place.
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

Cryptocurrency is very relevant in China. But still,the more prohibited, the more relevant and popular it will be
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

news of this sort has long been in circulation, and by parties who want to take personal advantage is always used as a weapon to continue to suppress the movement of crypto in general, and especially bitcoin,
bitc0000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

China is the most populous country in the world. And there are many crypto users in the world. While the ban affects prices at the present time. But in the future it will explode. Because if the government forbids it. it will become more famous

mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

2017 china also banned electronic money lead to the kind of market for electricity from falling sharply. Then you all know BTC has skyrocketed up >19000$. Smiley This may be the moves of the sharks takes believe how chaotic the market for collectors good price for the pump power coming

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Anchor867

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

This is not a good news for the crypto currency this might affect the market and lose some of the traders bounty hunters and more and this would hit us very bad because they think crypto is not a good thing as well
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

I do not believe the banned of China against bitcoin, I think China is planning to manipulate the price of bitcoin, doing this thing is something intentional to crash bitcoin and for them to buy it more to fill in their pocket. Have you not wonder why after some time of banning bitcoin they withdraw it and starting supporting bitcoin again?
Mybitkoin7

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

I think this is very good news. may be against this background the market of crypto currency will become more popular and will start to grow. I really believe in it.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

I think china's ban to other cryptocurrency will affect the market. I why china ban other cryptocurrency is because they want to creat their own crypto.
maimainguyen05

Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

With China's ban on cryptocurrency, the crypto surf market has had a major impact on the market today. The exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market has been continuously decreasing, and the BTC is currently at $ 6,000. If the Chinese government continues to ban the cryptos transaction, 2018 will be very sad with the cryptos market.

Vektrum

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

The Chinese government does not like the uncontrolled decentralized crypto currency. They always stated this directly and indicated that they consider it a threat to their economy. There they are experimenting and choosing their own way in the crypto currency. If it turns out to be less effective, then China will return to the world community in terms of general use of the crypto currency.
swissgang

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

China is still very effective on cryptocurrencies but it is anymore getting much bigger with big participants. Punishment of china is not effective as the ones in the past Smiley

bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

It is not good for the Crypto world that the Chinese Government banned Cryto Currency. They might be organizing their own Cryto Currency as china has highest number of Cryto Traders. The ban will affect the present prices but will fain in future. Banning might be plans of chinese government to manipulate the prices of Bitcoin to fill their pockets. I think it will not affect Crpto Hunters with time they will grow.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

It is not surprising to me that China Bitcoin trading has reached the historical minimum, this ban by the Chinese government has blocked the whole sector. China is one of the countries that is trying to fight in all ways the world of cryptocurrencies, it's a very bad thing, because the blockchain can only bring benefits to people
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:28:12 AM

The ban on cryptocurrency by the Chinese government can not be forever. It is only a matter of time for them to relax their outright ban because cryptocurrency will soar beyond this state as blockchain technology penetrates organizations and governments. I'm sure some Chinese will be using cryptocurrency via dark web, so let's see what the situation will be in the next five years.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

This is not good news for the crypto users. This cryptocurrency ban can affect the market price and make the prices goin down. Let's see what happens
and it seems the government can encourage people to avoid cryptocurrency. But how long will they do that and when everyone in the world use it will China still forbid it? China is a strong country and they have a big influence in the economy but I do not think they can ban cryptocurrency forever.
this is like banning the internet in many countries, it may seem like it can, but people can always find a way out to break the rules

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

China is celebrating it's success of cracking down crypto transactions.

China’s Central Bank States Crypto Ban Is A Huge Success

This is not good news for the crypto users.
This has been in the news since last year when everything was unclear if they are really banning crypto's but now there's clarity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

Well I think that China is trying to have its unique position when it comes to cryptocurrency. It is possible that they are cracking down crypto and bans it in order to throw its price down and then that's the time when they will create their own and increase its price later on. I think China is just waiting for prices to go down so much again,
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:20 AM

It is really a bad news for the crypto marekt. But how it will influence the marekt is still needed to see. If there are more country who will do this, the marekt will be hard. Now we need to be patient to wait for the good news.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:37:59 AM

Oh my God. These news are going to make the market crashing down again. We are even experiencing good times and greener market these past few days. This is why I hate bad news when it comes to investment. I have no idea why China is doing this.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Hmm, well I think China is trying to make its stance with the crypto market and show how vital its support is to it. But please, I think the punishment is enough. lol. we are suffering it as the prices are not going in our favor. I don't know if china's ban on crypto is one of the things affecting the market, but everything just needs to stop and go back to normal.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

china is not an issue... stop worrying about them

Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

I think China has banned cryptocurrency. But may be in future, it can again get back to crypto world.
norcia

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

China is a big country, a country that does not want to be colonized in every way. You know, almost all the products in this world they can make with almost equal form. I think, china will make a crypto that will be used alone, and after perfect they will release it to global market. From the first china is a country that is not shy in observing, stealing, plagiarizing and in the end they have the most perfect product.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

This is not too worrisome news and this is old news, now is a new era where they will consider it, to make massive adoption, then there is nothing wrong for china now they do not want any excessive risk for the development of crypto in china, for more solve it in technology to be more serious in adopting crypto, there is nothing to worry about and waiting for the right time to trust it again.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

I, like many others, don't believe this statement for a second.

Look at the success of Binance and Huobi, originating in China. Look at Neo, HPB, TheKey etc

The chinese love cryptos. And the Chinese government can't stop them from buying it.

They can however easily make up fake statistics, like "under 1% of bitcoin is bought in China". Yeah right  Grin

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

Perhaps this will be bad news for crypto. However see this, of course, can also make a big question for China. Crypto fields that produce certainly China also know that there is even big crypto also like NEO which also originated from China. slowly it is possible that this could be a strategy for China to be able to make crypto they have value. or it could be this is a step for the Chinese to make their country safe from crypto.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

I think this is not good news for the crypto community, especially the Chinese community. Blocking cryptocurrency can affect the market price of crypto world. The government should not be arrogant as it is today, enjoying the latest technology is everyone's right. Hopefully tomorrow morning the government sees a different side of crypto and changes mind.
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

After so many bad news about cryptocurrency come from China, I don't believe in any news related to crypto in this country anymore cause seem like all news about cryptocurrency from this country are fake and they were published just to make investors and traders panic then investors and traders in China will have chance to collect all these cryptocurrencies with lower price Smiley). Don't trust too much on news on the interenet if you don't wanna fall into trap of the whales Wink

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

when there is news about crypto world that dropped crypto world in various social media ..
it will become world crypto increasingly famous because people will more want to know what is the world crpto. so do not panic with the news
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

This is an old story. There is nothing new about China and this will not have any impact on the crypto market now. The market is in downtrend and good news cannot even pull it back. It needs time for this cycle to get over.

asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

i am bored with china, they always do this repeatedly.
and bloody markets. their efforts have always managed to reduce the price of Bitcoin.
i hate with information about this.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

I think that is not good because the cryptocurrency does not do anything wrong or any activities that forbidden the rule of their law,
it is a unfair case to case basis if they do that without a valid reason.
districtOx

Activity: 158

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

I think that is not good because the cryptocurrency does not do anything wrong or any activities that forbidden the rule of their law,
it is a unfair case to case basis if they do that without a valid reason.

China rules the financial world in every way. Therefore, they ignore Bitcoin clearly not so much. But if the boat moves, fasten your seat belts ... we can fly heavily up, and even more down... Cool

Q U A D R A N T  『 http://www.quadrantprotocol.com/ 』
A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data
bazukalol

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Perhaps this may affect the market price of the cryptocurrency.  We'll wait for what happens.
superstarbtc

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

china will soon regulate bitcoin and accept bitcoin in the mainstream of all business China is working strong on blockchain and other cryptocurrencies
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

That is not great because China is one of the biggest country and one of the most powerful and influential in the whole world.
That thing will bring a huge problem in future in their business.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:30 PM

After so many bad news about cryptocurrency come from China, I don't believe in any news related to crypto in this country anymore cause seem like all news about cryptocurrency from this country are fake and they were published just to make investors and traders panic then investors and traders in China will have chance to collect all these cryptocurrencies with lower price Smiley). Don't trust too much on news on the interenet if you don't wanna fall into trap of the whales Wink

It's constant cycle of pump and dump news from this country. First they bring some negative news, and price dumps, then they take it back, and everyone is merrier. Soon, any news coming from them won't even matter.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

I don't think this has anything to do with the current ongoing trade war between the US and china.
Way before it started the chinese govt. Has raise its flag of no confidence against crypto.

I just hope china and the rest of asia which is really pertinent to the success of cryptocurrency see its inevitability and reduce its clamp down on it.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

China's central bank controls people's transactions, and transactions with bank cards that exceed 50,000 yuan must be reported!
If the transaction involves cryptocurrency, there is a danger of freezing the bank card!
Caelanpelley

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

China has just issued a ban on its first-ever codec purchase, while promoting investigations and sanctions on ICO deals in China. Immediately, this statement made Bitcoin and a series of other coins slope. This affects the price and investment BTC.
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

I think this is FUD, they want to buy more crypto, so they make a bad news for that, china too greedy
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:17:02 AM

This issue has been on the community since last year and the effect took immediately and various of fake news were rotated through different news media.

The damage has been taken and it can never be recovered again.

They've won against cracking down crypto transactions on their country but they will never stop worldwide crypto transactions, that's it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Is this news true at all or only the hoax? Well, if it is true, I think that it may give the negative issues in crypto. We know that China i still there, avoiding the crypto although many of its citizen actually also participate in crypto. Just make it as only information, not to think deeply.
Crypto_lion

Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

It is more of a bed in period to make sure the regulations are set.There are some projects in specific cities which are government backed .I think the ban will be removed.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

The crypto currency has become very much popular in the China. I think Chinese governments want to create their own crypto currency and to make its currency popular; that is why they banned cryptocurrency and i think this thing will bring a huge problem in future in their business.
dianikusuma

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

the only reasonable thing that happens. China itself is certainly also felt quite aggrieved with the condition so that Crypto also make them think to not miss a lot of what happens in the activity of crypto. on Chinese merchants thus much is going to the market beyond the more worthy to follow and they can generate maximum value.
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

Banning of cryptocurrency happened last year which makes the price of bitcoins to drop on a very low value but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends so there's no need to worry about the situation in the market today.

csbsstudent

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

I think that it is not so right here. China is a progressive country and I hope they will encourage the idea of crypto in the future without punishing.

https://wppenergy.io
Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

Over all China is still involve in crypto currency, the country says they ban it but due to some reason people from that place is secretly gathering much coins, I don't believe the ban it totally.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

I think this is still the news of birds and has not proven the truth, I see no official statement or article that contains the news, can you include a news link that we can read?

Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

"
I think this is FUD, they want to buy more crypto, so they make a bad news for that, china too greedy
Everybody try to find any hidden meaning but to my mind there are more simple reason why they do this , and what they want provide."
lajtman

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

If I am not mistaken China was the pioneer in the cryptocurrencies' development and it is really strange to hear about such news like these at all.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

However, I think the effect of the current strike is very modest.
Because China still dominates the cryptocurrency market, most exchanges come from China.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Banning of cryptocurrency happened last year which makes the price of bitcoins to drop on a very low value but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends so there's no need to worry about the situation in the market today.

Even though Chinesse government declares a total banned of cryptocurrency but still they offend to promote legacy of other altcoins. They are still the one who initiate partnership between new ICO in a blockchain, that is why i may not be easily get to believe on some FUD news.
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

there are still many countries who strongly oppose his people investing in cryptocurrency, including China. but crypto is indeed able to provide many benefits for its users, no wonder crypto became increasingly popular there.
bummm

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

I don’t think that the matter of duties is related to the policy of Chinese government toward cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies is not an exclusively american invention, so there is no reasons to think that China is punishing USA.
medconindi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

I think Chinese governments want to create their own crypto currency and to make its currency popular; it has banned other crypto currencies in their country. But I think that soon they will stop such banning as their people have a lot of investment in the bitcoin
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

There are still alot of good news for crypto currency, but i think that china should've revoke rhat kind of law because crypto will bring money to the people of china.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

If I am not mistaken China was the pioneer in the cryptocurrencies' development and it is really strange to hear about such news like these at all.
I do not think China is a pioneer in the blockchain revolution. Japan is the cradle of development for the first bitcoin and blockchain.
 And China has never been a bitcoin-friendly place. And in particular, China takes politics to manage its trade and economic impacts. They had a series of laws intended to deter their citizens from crypto.
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

How does the government know the true stats when Chinese people are likely using Peer to Peer services to buy and sell Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies?
Destroyeroff98

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

China simply wants to get rid of numerous fraudulent ICO projects.

Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

This is a bad news in the crypto community of course. China is one of the big countries that has a lot of people. So, the chances that the people there knows crypto is big. Let's hope that they would eventually lift the ban in China and consider the benefits that they might have.
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

I do not believe the banned of China against bitcoin, I think China is planning to manipulate the price of bitcoin, doing this thing is something intentional to crash bitcoin and for them to buy it more to fill in their pocket.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

Yap, with all the influene that china have in economy general and also as the holders of the crypto when they banned crypto imagine how many people lost their money. That is the lesson that crypto is not safe as people think.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

All what do US it's anything incredibly. I don't understand why they do this and how they want stabilize relationships in future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Bigbansk

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Bitcoin did not experience any problems in September-October 2017 when China imposed a ban on crypto-exchange exchanges. Then bitcoin speed increased by 100%. Now it's not a problem either
Girtod

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

the ban in China on cryptocurrencies has a negative impact on the market. after all, China has a large number of investors.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

To my mind they do not fight with crypto, they just want to limit lots of frauds cases, like the US - you want to develop crypto project, or get your profits from mining, you should pay taxes. Something like that. But the situation in China may seriously affect on the situation in the whole world on the crypto market. Will see.
HEvangelista

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Most of the people thinking about the regulations that they are pushing against Cryptocurrencies, I think this will just backfire as more and more Chinese see the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. They will make adjustments in the future where in they will concede and eventually allow it.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

Maybe it's just because of China's struggle with cryptocurrency we do not see a sufficient rise in prices for crypto in recent times. It all started this spring, right? And just then all the coins collapsed. I read in the news that China is preparing some laws to control cryptocurrency, so China may be the first country to fully succeed.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

I think this will have a bad effect on bitcoin, although perhaps the Chinese want to create their own crypto currency!
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Personally, I think that China's influence is too exaggerated. Miners who are there if necessary will be able to move to another country. And even if they disappear, I'm sure that someone else will take this niche very quickly. From this area, you can get good taxes in the budget, if China is not interested in it is their problems.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

I guess government was in fear if the people starts using the crypto more than there might be chance of less using of paper money around the world which could cut the taxpayers so the government doesn't want their loss here that's why they have taken this step but soon hopefully it will be legalised as there are tremendous amount of investors from the China.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

After block of crypto exchanges in China big part of money disappeared and capitalization fall down.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Well, whatever happens in China as regards crypto is not the end of it all. There are several other countries that are actively involved in crypto. With my present observation, i think crypto is becoming better.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

This type of new will never be a good one for crypto currency. We all know that there are a lot of possible investors in China but if they are being restricted to invest, then we are not seeing the full price of crypto. There will be a time that the BAN will be remove but it can take years, even decades before it happened. Let's just be glad that crypto is allowed in our country.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Of course that's not good for the cryptocurrency status but hoping can't affect this news for the bitcoin trend goes increase in the coinmarketcap, and we should there are different kind of problem issue facing by bitcoin but bitcoin can survive allof this and the whole cryptocurrency.

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

China is a big country from the Asian continent that has a great influence on the world, and of course every Chinese state action related to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is always exposed by the general public. China has a very big investor on Cryptocurrency, in fact I personally less sure about the truth of this news. Even I think, China will create their own Cryptocurrency. Because China knows, Cryptocurrency is a popular business and will provide tremendous benefits, if China will indeed create Cryptocurrency!
Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

This situation can affect also the price of bitcoin because China is the one most progressive country and a lot of investor's in China wants to invest their money in bitcoin, but the problem is their government did not allow cryptocurrency as legal tender in their country. But I think without even the support of China, the popularity of bitcoin will still exist all over the world.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
mastadonballs

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

A theory without evidence will cause psychological FUD if you do not have specific link evidence. The data of the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor should be guaranteed to be accurate. If that is your own guess, then I think creating this topic is completely wrong.
Leyss

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

Yes, I read that the Chinese government has developed a two-year program to completely ban the decentralized crypto currency in its territory. At the same time in China, the largest number of patents for the introduction of blockchein technology. China is looking for its way of introducing its own crypto currency. Well, this is at least to the point, deserves to be respected. Perhaps they will succeed.
ss200

Activity: 269

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

Over time, China will allow the use of crypto currency. This is a country with very prudent leadership, which now looks at crypto-currencies and thinks how to use them for the good of the country

Kryten12

Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

I don't think that China is punishing cryptocurrency per say they just want to get greater controls on the outflow of Yuan from their country as some of their citizens are excercising their financial muscle purchasing assets overseas. When they have better regulation in place then the crypto activit will get a more favourable attitude there.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
devilzero

Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

China has always maintained a prohibition against encryption, which can be seen from the decision to close all the exchanges in the country.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

For me, it is just because of bitcoin price manipulation, they are just trying to manipulate the market. There are many big businesses in China that want to start to get in the crptocurrencies, specially those investors from China. China is one of the powerful country in terms of cryptocurrency.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
usantosdavis425

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

I think this view is not correct. By now, the electronics market is too early, everything is new. Certainly inadvertent acts of manipulation and price manipulation. Perhaps wait for governments of nations to have policies for electronic money
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

China had been a crypto friendly state and I don't know why China is doing so. Just hope that soon it will take over the ban and work for the develpoment of crypto.   

"Crypto friendly"? Do I misunderstand what you mean? Since September last year, China has consistently implemented policies that are detrimental to cryptocurrency. Although China is a country with the most cryptomoney investors, it seems the government doesn't like it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Gee, well I think China is endeavoring to make its position with the crypto market and show how fundamental its help is to it. Be that as it may, if it's not too much trouble I think the discipline is sufficient. lol. we are enduring it as the costs are not going to support us. I don't know whether china's prohibition on crypto is something influencing the market, however everything simply needs to unpredictable back to ordinary.
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

China is developing its own financial system using oil futures contracts, denominated in RMB and convertible into gold. And he does not like the possible prospects of using cryptocurrency. I think that China is very interested in destroying crypto currency and will do everything to achieve this.
Khiceog

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

The ban has had an incredibly bad impact on the entire market. It seems to me that so far the situation in the US is not the same and I think that China is still a long time
hanomnom

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

This was done in vain because cryptocurrencies are the future that should be developed. In the US, so far, everything is much more loyal on this occasion and it is not necessary to think about it now
sorkulor

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

I figure government was in fear if the general population begins utilizing the crypto more than there may be shot of less utilizing of paper cash the world over which could cut the citizens so the legislature doesn't need their misfortune here that is the reason they have made this stride yet soon ideally it will be authorized as there are gigantic measure of financial specialists from the China.
yakushev

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

These actions are aimed at preserving the national currency and not allowing inflation in the country. They did the right thing, even though this influenced the market, but this is not a significant problem in the current conditions.

kalashnikovski

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

I think this a very big game  which has associated with whales. All news just swing boat.  Example in China were a gossip and later it were rejected. The better not look on this information very serious. To wait  real news.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

Yes, the main problem this month is that chinese people have a culture like ghost month , where as it affects the cryptocurrency market enough for some altcoins value to goes down.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Irina_ortman

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

In China, very many have invested in Bitcoin. I do not think that their ban on crypto currency will last long. Meanwhile, China supports the NEO token actively Cool
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

Not so long ago, literally a couple of days ago I saw on the network a document that supposedly spoke about it. that China forbids its legal entities to use crypto-currencies, it's a terrible hit in the economy and already says that the crypto-currencies are integrated more seriously than we think.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

I do not know exactly why china, an emerging economic trying to expand its reach all over the world, is going hard against the revolutionary cryptocurrency. It maybe china do not want country's money to go to other countries. But I think, china too will become positive about cryptocurrency in the days ahead.
AiwonOleh

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

It's all temporarily, and as for me, it's all tricky before the storm, so you need to keep an eye on the news and then we'll see what will happen.
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

I think they are doing tightly controlled to avoid losing tax money. There are also scams from the ICO, etc ... But they do not ban it, just hold it in their hand.

wojiu732

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

I believe that the government is doing this to prevent Chinese citizens from losing their property.
silver23

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

I think a government of china is want to make their cryptocurrency self, we know china is a big commers in the world.
And they don't want to anything is take a step to their commeres.
Crypto will go more popular with this.
Suharjo

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

each country has its own policies regarding the use of crypto currencies. but to be honest this is not good news, because it will greatly affect the market price in the future.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Crypto currency can be used to bypass sanctions. For example, North Korea used for Bitcoin purchases of goods from abroad. But China is self-sufficient enough, so do not think that the government is engaged in such things.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

Not really punishing per se rather, influencing the market by a small amount. We've seen this before when China leveled-up their crypto-regulations. The prices were dumping at that time, but now, the investors must've learned.

ajiejot

Merit: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

China is very the best country now. They are now the very updated country in terms of technology, I believe that if China will adopt blockchain technology , they will create big impact.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

I think that this is a positive signal. Before Bitcoin begins strong growth, the chinese government bans it. I think that they do not want chinese citizens to buy Bitcoin too expensive. I think that China is too strict about cryptocurrencies.
vallydelly

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

I think china banning crypto currency will make people to find another alternative to still trade and invest in crypto currency, it might take a little time before they will discover a new means, but there must be a way out, so why are they banning something that people will still find way around it? to me it doesn't make sense, they should reconsider their decision.
sinachy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

Chinese are not the only country in the world, even if they ban cryptos, other countries will still invest into crypto currency, last year when they ban cryptos, people think everything in the market will go down, but what happen? we saw a great bull run, so crypto is a world wide market.
Alogme23

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

when there may be information approximately crypto global that dropped crypto global in diverse social media ..
it will become global crypto an increasing number of well-known because humans will extra need to recognize what's the arena crpto. so do not panic with the news.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

China will eventually allow crypto currencies.  The government is most likely buying the dips is creating.  Once they governments officials make a nice healthy bankroll they retire and buy property in Vancouver.  This seems to be the Chinese cycle. 

helloweiwei

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

I think if China goverment remove the ban, that will happen when cryptos is popular in global. China is the country that the power of government is absolutely dominate, With cash, they can manipulate everything easily. Accept crytos, they will only lose many benefits.
jaocoincrypto18

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:52 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

I really don't understand this argument that if China really ban crypto market then why they just released an update on Crypto currencies ranks? https://www.ccn.com/chinas-latest-blockchain-rankings-pins-eos-on-top-bitcoin-at-10/. In my own undestanding i think China ban the ICOs but not the Crypto currency market therefore there is no Crypto punishing that is happening right now.
adamtruong

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

I think the Chinese government is tightening and stricter management. By now, too many projects Scam. China's policy is still banned electronic money, but they still encouraged to companies and individuals dug coin, adopting technology is increasingly popular blockchain
cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:11:28 AM

Definetly,this is the china expectationsupposed to happen in cryptocurrency in there country,to hits a records low in digital currency,so thats they manipulate there own digital exchange and cultivate to have there own development project,as we remember since from the first month of this year the country of china implement a prohibition to band and not to accept a foreign ICO investment to enter there country,because they want to make there own  crypto exchanges

Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

I really don't understand this argument that if China really ban crypto market then why they just released an update on Crypto currencies ranks? https://www.ccn.com/chinas-latest-blockchain-rankings-pins-eos-on-top-bitcoin-at-10/. In my own undestanding i think China ban the ICOs but not the Crypto currency market therefore there is no Crypto punishing that is happening right now.

Yes, that is correct China declares a total banned only for ICO's because they are not officially a coins to be invested in such a big capital. most Scam, fraud, and illegal site are mostly one of connection of Scammed ICO in a blockchain.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:45:55 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:06:10 AM by Aramazdi

I think the government's actions do not reflect the will of the people, when the world enters the era of free trade the government must support their businessmen using the cryptocurrency, because very tight trade competition requires a medium of exchange that cannot be regulated by countries in the world

if the government still prohibits or restricts movement of market participants, it is not impossible that market players will turn to countries that facilitate the use of bitcoin, which is indeed the enemy of the Chinese government.
Cristinh0

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

China just wants to avoid scams ...

Just follow the news.

Check out the NULS project with China government.

https://www.imda.gov.sg/about/newsroom/media-releases/2018/singapore-and-chinese-technology-companies-at-smart-china-expo-deepen-partnerships

https://twitter.com/BazNULS/status/995340813033975808?s=19

https://medium.com/@nuls/china-blockchain-industry-alliance-and-nuls-partnership-b241c7f5faec

https://www.imda.gov.sg/about/newsroom/media-releases/2018/singapore-and-chinese-technology-companies-at-smart-china-expo-deepen-partnerships

hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

basically, there are many countries that have not been able to accept cryptocurrency because that is their government policy and they are certainly have a reason for it. but besides that, there are also many countries that can accept cryptocurrency because they know the benefits that can be gained in cryptocurrency. so we should be able to respect the policies in a country.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

I found China to be only a small part of the BTC, ETH, and other Asian markets. China's demand will temporarily affect the market, but the market of Japan, Korea still occupy the majority.
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

The blockchain and cryptocurrency space has been hit highly with the effects of the Chinese ban on cryptocurrency. I still don't understand the reason why the Chinese are against this technology since China is a technological progressive country. But with time the market will adapt fully.
ilcapitano

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

This is just statistical in China country. There are many Chinese investors use other nationalities to buy ICO and invest on the cryptocurrency that we can't be statisticed exactly

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
omar bakrie

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

This information is very important for us, the players in the crypto. As a result of not agreement a country inevitably carries an impact in crypto. And arguably it will have an impact on the price of crypto in market.
iamreal

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

It's really sad seeing how the Chinese government is frustrating crypto activities in their country, China use to be one of the top countries known for crypto activities and it has put food on the table of so many people, I hope the mass will protest so that the government will reconsider their decision 
axiline

Merit: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

I hope that soon China will make a final decision in favor of crypto currency because this uncertainty does not benefit anyone.
fabuloveu

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

It is true that the Chinese bans cryptocurrency trading but i think the reason is to protect its citizen from fraud and scam. And i believe this ban is only for temporary as they are tirelessly to find proper regulation for  cryptocurrency before lifting the ban. Blockchain and cryptocurrency is a new technology, china can afford to be left behind in technological development as they love technology. Their economic is built on technology.

sinkfish

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

China fear of exchanger credibility and the risk of yuan flowing out of China. due to crypto is hard to track, China cant pin point where the money goes. This is only one of the reason. There a bigger agenda is brewing behind the scene.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

One thing I noticed when interacting with Chinese people was that they were very smart and good at business. This has been shown in just a few decades, China has been the world economic power. With crypto, I think this is just their way to manipulate the market, and then make the crypto market make money for China.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:27:38 AM

I think Chinese government is doing it in a wrong way, banning the crypto activities is the way forward, i think they should learn from the US if they really want to go hard on cryptos, they should regulate it not banning it totally..
nwanne

Activity: 280

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

The truth of the matter is that the more they punish crypto currency the more they punish their citizen, china has a huge population and banning cryptos in their country with the trade war with the United state, it is the poor masses that will suffer the effect, I hope they will reconsider their stand on this issues and give cryptos a chance in their country.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
wenzhuor

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

Many countries do not accept cryptocurrencies including China. I believe the Chinese government is doing this to protect people's property from losses. There are also many countries that accept cryptocurrencies, and we must respect the policies of each country.
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

It is sad how Chinese continued to cramp down on crypto currency, while other countries are busy accepting and adopting cryptos, they are banning it, and I hope they will re-consider their decision and cancel the ban to allow people to earn some income through cryptos
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

Clearly China wants to control its economy with an iron fist, despite being such a big market and the great benefits that cryptos can bring to that region, are closed to these possibilities for fear that their citizens are economically independent, we need to wait for them to give in a little more and the best we could get is cryptos with lots of regulations.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

It is sad how Chinese continued to cramp down on crypto currency, while other countries are busy accepting and adopting cryptos, they are banning it, and I hope they will re-consider their decision and cancel the ban to allow people to earn some income through cryptos
China has policies that go against the world because they want to master new things. I think in the future China may be the country with the most powerful cryptocurrency market in the world.

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

China has policies that go against the world because they want to master new things. I think in the future China may be the country with the most powerful cryptocurrency market in the world.
Good statement, China is a new super power country that will become a US rival. all China's policies are part of the resistance and challenges for the US.
and I'm sure this is part of their strategy to drop prices and make the market panic.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

China's central bank has begun threatening to punish those who refuse to accept cash. They force customers to stop paying electrons. The Chinese government is introducing stringent regulations on electronic money.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

China never wanting crypto to exist in the world of financial institutions. Yes they embrace it at first but they find out that they couldn't take control on it,  then they make a twist and banned crypto in their country. China is one of the powerful country today and it really could affect the financial stability which also affect crypto market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

In fact, the Chinese government has been regulating and punishing cryptocurrencies since last year. They just want to protect national property from loss. The cryptocurrency is very popular in China. Many people have invested in cryptocurrency and profited from it.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

In fact, the Chinese government has been regulating and punishing cryptocurrencies since last year. They just want to protect national property from loss. The cryptocurrency is very popular in China. Many people have invested in cryptocurrency and profited from it.
Not only from last year but they are thinking the crypto will be disturbing their investors and then they try to give the more protection for them. That makes a lot of sense because they have been trying to protect their money still safe. It has started to punished the crypto since 2013.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

Well we all know that that day when China reverses ban for cryptocurrencies is near and when that happens crypto market will explode to the new highs. It will happen maybe next year and not this
aldrin6697

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

China is being strict with crypto since they want to protect their economy, money may transfer to any part of the world because of it and it is in China's watch at the moment.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

China is the great economy of the planet. A lot of the crypto market depends on news from China. So far, China is aggressively referring to crypto-currencies. But this time will pass and China's attitude will change.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

Where are your sources? What more specifics can you give?

Well, basically it sounds the "news" you talk about isn't reliable at all.

I personally don't see China punishing crypto at all.
The regulations they have put into place are good regulations and are protecting fraudulent companies from gaining prominence.
In fact, I believe the opposite is true, China is one of the foremost countries looking to adopt crypto.

also, the remark about trading volume was made last july.
This whole year, the entire market has been low because of a low trading volume around the world.
So to say that it is only China that is trading low is a misrepresentation.

Often, people try to find reasons why the market is not going how they would like.
They try to put the "blame" on other countries or say certain "bad news" is the reason why.
That is just lazy and misinformed.

Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

I am little bit confuse about china activity on crypto once they ban then open its own exchange and now fully ban the crypto. What is going on??
What they really want to do???
crenfrosck

Activity: 470

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

Well, China looks like it suffers from a strong schizophrenia sometimes... Maybe the leading party is pissed off because they did not sell at the ATH  Grin. All right, now seriously. Banning crypto sounds funny at least. I doubt that they can eliminate all potential "threats" to the national security, but China is China and they will never stop surprising us, so  I am not absolutely sure that they will not be able to prevent anything. But do they realize that digital assets can literally save the entire country in a potential trade war between them and the US? I think they will regret this decision very quickly.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
laskybok

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

Well, even before now, there have been several news of China negative impact on crypto, yet this does not have a lasting effect. They can decide to do whatever they want, yet the crypto space will continue to strive well.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

In my view, the Chinese government has always had an unfriendly attitude towards encrypted currencies. Moreover, they have completely banned the existence and trading of encrypted coins in China.
indoagung88

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

I was sad to hear this news, China should not take action on cryptocurrency transactions with its policies. but maybe this is part of a process towards cryptocurrency success. I don't think this is good news for cryptocurrency users. be patient about this news. Cry

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

and with the restrictions made by the Chinese who also makes the price of crypto fall until this time. but it is the circumstances and reasonable actions taken by China on its own. they lost a lot of profit from each transaction and conditions crypto. probably not the right punishment but added the more strict.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: