Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency  (Read 677 times)
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

If I am not mistaken China was the pioneer in the cryptocurrencies' development and it is really strange to hear about such news like these at all.
I do not think China is a pioneer in the blockchain revolution. Japan is the cradle of development for the first bitcoin and blockchain.
 And China has never been a bitcoin-friendly place. And in particular, China takes politics to manage its trade and economic impacts. They had a series of laws intended to deter their citizens from crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

How does the government know the true stats when Chinese people are likely using Peer to Peer services to buy and sell Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies?
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
China simply wants to get rid of numerous fraudulent ICO projects.

Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

This is a bad news in the crypto community of course. China is one of the big countries that has a lot of people. So, the chances that the people there knows crypto is big. Let's hope that they would eventually lift the ban in China and consider the benefits that they might have.
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

I do not believe the banned of China against bitcoin, I think China is planning to manipulate the price of bitcoin, doing this thing is something intentional to crash bitcoin and for them to buy it more to fill in their pocket.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

Yap, with all the influene that china have in economy general and also as the holders of the crypto when they banned crypto imagine how many people lost their money. That is the lesson that crypto is not safe as people think.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

All what do US it's anything incredibly. I don't understand why they do this and how they want stabilize relationships in future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Bigbansk

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Bitcoin did not experience any problems in September-October 2017 when China imposed a ban on crypto-exchange exchanges. Then bitcoin speed increased by 100%. Now it's not a problem either
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

the ban in China on cryptocurrencies has a negative impact on the market. after all, China has a large number of investors.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

To my mind they do not fight with crypto, they just want to limit lots of frauds cases, like the US - you want to develop crypto project, or get your profits from mining, you should pay taxes. Something like that. But the situation in China may seriously affect on the situation in the whole world on the crypto market. Will see.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Most of the people thinking about the regulations that they are pushing against Cryptocurrencies, I think this will just backfire as more and more Chinese see the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. They will make adjustments in the future where in they will concede and eventually allow it.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
Maybe it's just because of China's struggle with cryptocurrency we do not see a sufficient rise in prices for crypto in recent times. It all started this spring, right? And just then all the coins collapsed. I read in the news that China is preparing some laws to control cryptocurrency, so China may be the first country to fully succeed.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

I think this will have a bad effect on bitcoin, although perhaps the Chinese want to create their own crypto currency!
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Personally, I think that China's influence is too exaggerated. Miners who are there if necessary will be able to move to another country. And even if they disappear, I'm sure that someone else will take this niche very quickly. From this area, you can get good taxes in the budget, if China is not interested in it is their problems.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

I guess government was in fear if the people starts using the crypto more than there might be chance of less using of paper money around the world which could cut the taxpayers so the government doesn't want their loss here that's why they have taken this step but soon hopefully it will be legalised as there are tremendous amount of investors from the China.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

After block of crypto exchanges in China big part of money disappeared and capitalization fall down.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Well, whatever happens in China as regards crypto is not the end of it all. There are several other countries that are actively involved in crypto. With my present observation, i think crypto is becoming better.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

This type of new will never be a good one for crypto currency. We all know that there are a lot of possible investors in China but if they are being restricted to invest, then we are not seeing the full price of crypto. There will be a time that the BAN will be remove but it can take years, even decades before it happened. Let's just be glad that crypto is allowed in our country.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Of course that's not good for the cryptocurrency status but hoping can't affect this news for the bitcoin trend goes increase in the coinmarketcap, and we should there are different kind of problem issue facing by bitcoin but bitcoin can survive allof this and the whole cryptocurrency.

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

China is a big country from the Asian continent that has a great influence on the world, and of course every Chinese state action related to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is always exposed by the general public. China has a very big investor on Cryptocurrency, in fact I personally less sure about the truth of this news. Even I think, China will create their own Cryptocurrency. Because China knows, Cryptocurrency is a popular business and will provide tremendous benefits, if China will indeed create Cryptocurrency!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: