Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2165 times)
Humananitty10

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

Spend less than you can manage your money and your accounts. You will always be rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
Rich people get the same sadness, but they don't hurt as much because they are still rich, Rich people are prone to all the same maladies and emotions as anyone else and at the same frequency and certainly in some cases, money itself can cause stress and unhappiness, But with one difference.. if you're unhappy and rich, You have money and money buys creature comforts, Still advantage to have money:)
jenpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Yes, we need a money to become rich. Having a lot of money give a big advantage to live, i think money is the stress reliver of many people in the world because without money its hard to live for a long time. You can buy the things you want, eat the food that you never taste before, travelling in different beautiful countries. I want to expereince all of that so i keep on investing to bitcoin not for a risk instead of being millionaire.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I don`t think money could make people rich, though it is a big factor. The thing is, what makes you rich is how you use or utilize your money efficiently and effectively to be able to earn profit.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:40 PM
Merited by nicster551 (1)

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

Lets all be true here because this is the truth. We all need money to survive and to enjoy life. Having a lot of it means you get to enjoy life even more but aside from money true friends and family makes a person rich in all aspects.

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

I don`t think money could make people rich, though it is a big factor. The thing is, what makes you rich is how you use or utilize your money efficiently and effectively to be able to earn profit.
managing our asset our money diciplinely could make our money collected well.dont spend our money for unusefull thing.better use it to invest in crypto or property.annually this portofolio give us good profit.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

Of course with our money can be rich, unfortunately many people confused and can not manage their money so that money lost useless, this is what makes us have to learn the investment so that can make our money continues to grow.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

There is a saying that the richer the person with money, the poorer the person without money will become. This world is very unfair.

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

Yes, money make you rich.  If your answer is no, it means the money you have is not enough.  Someone need a lot of money to be rich no matter if he/she don't have any knowledge, information, wisdom etc.  If you have money you can pay someone else who have knowledge or whatsoever.
I agree with that money make you rich if you know how to manage it and how to make it double. If you don't know how to manage a money it will lost useless so that we need to know how to invest when it terms of money, you need have savings to save all your money that you profit and make some business to double your money to become rich. Its not possible to be just having a knowledge when it terms of managing of money.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Having money is part of what make you rich. No body is rich without contribution getting from money. We use money to pay for our education where we can get more knowledge. We use money to bring about investment for future. You use money to buy laptop or cell phone we use for internet browsing. We use money for hospital bills wen we are sick. So without money you are very poor.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

It all depends, financially yes and it can help alleviate many problems as well. With more money you can look after your health and be less stressed and also help others in your family feel better. For example instead of my wife staying at home and cleaning a house all day and working hard on the Internet, I would give her much time off and better quality of life which will make her much happier too. So in turn seeing others happy, gives us true wealth, not just physical asset wealth.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Life is measured by mental values. You can have a good life when you have a lot of money but you also have a quality life so it will help you live better and more quality than you still have. There may be other things that make you richer
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

What you said is very true. Indeed, wealth is not related to your investment industry. What makes people rich is information, wisdom and knowledge.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Of course with our money can be rich, unfortunately many people confused and can not manage their money so that money lost useless, this is what makes us have to learn the investment so that can make our money continues to grow.
I do not think it makes us rich. which makes us rich is our own effort. money is a means of transaction only to buy the goods we want. so we should not rely on money alone, but we should also try.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

I do not think it makes us rich. which makes us rich is our own effort. money is a means of transaction only to buy the goods we want. so we should not rely on money alone, but we should also try.
a lot of money can make us rich, but collecting lots of money is not something easy. we know that it's so hard to raise money. because that's why so many unemployed, and poverty figures in this world. well, but by using cryptocurrency, I can take a little bit of it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

We also make an effort to earn money. Doing effort does not make us rich the effort is only an intermediary for us to get the money, it is money that makes us rich. And of course money can make people better.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jahda1001

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

I have $100 when Im 17. But I forgot my password. And my Father give me 100K USD when Im 20.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

Well, the OP is correct when he says that money alone doesn't make someone rich. But at the same time, money can be attributed for 99% of someone's wealth. The remaining 1% goes for wisdom, intelligence and shrewdness.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Well technically speaking, the primary standard for becoming or to consider you a rich one is definitely having a huge amount of money. But aside from that, having both money and intellect will give you the top spot.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

There are some other people out there who is rich not because of the money, but has a lot of knowledge about in everything. Because being rich is not based only in financial aspect but also in rich in  rice farm, plantation, vegetable farm, and more. Money is just a secondary things for us to become rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: