Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2165 times)
handsofgod

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

Interesting question. I see this in the way of - if you use money to create more money(investing, creating product/campaigns/service etc) then after some time your money will create more money for you with less efforts(occasionally  Smiley ) I'm fascinated about money/finances and I'm also a big fun of ICOs. In my opinion if you able to find interesting projects like - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a then you're rich person. Cheers!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

Many believe that “only the rich become richer”, but that is not true.

Always remember this: it is not cryptocurrency, gold, real estate, stocks, mutual funds, businesses, or money that make you rich. It is what you KNOW – your financial IQ – about bitcoin, gold, real estate, stocks, hard work, and so on, that will make you rich!
poonampawan

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

If you can't manage your wealth the you are not rich irrespective of how much money you have. Millionaires can lose all their money in a wrong decision while a wise person can make manifolds of his money if he has knowledge of doing so. Same we can see in cryptocurrency, if you have knowledge, you can earn manifold of what you invest in just few days/months/years.

So in order to be rich, a person has to know about how to manage his/her wealth.
Ucihashin

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
for me personally rich not for a lot of money
but how much I can have a positive impact for people around me like family, friends, relatives and also others
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

The money is really figure that make ones rich and recognize ,because without money we are no good because everything are achieved because of money, all your wealth comes because of money ,your education ,cars ,jewelries, house and lots , you achieved them from money you generates from your work or business ,and investments and many others.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

Of course money will make you rich because why not? Money can buy anything in this world except the happiness that exists. Examples are like Amazon owners who can buy anything but happiness.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

Ofcoarse yes ,if you have more money you are rich you can buy house and lot,car and many more.You can do what you want,you can travel everywhere,anytime.You have a freedom in yourself and many people will look you up.Money is the reason why we work so that it is what makes you rich.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

Yes money is the basis that a person can be called rich or poor.Abundance of money it makes you called rich when you talk financially but in terms of other perspective rich can be found through measuring how good person you are.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:18:51 AM

Money symbolizes ones wealth..  But if money cant make you rich then what?  Where do we get money anyways?  If we have work or business right so if you have this both and you know how to spend ut right and know how to save becoming rich is possible.. It all depends on your lifestyle though..
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

I think that wealth is a consequence of knowledge and skills, and not Vice versa. it's the result of the information you have. so I think you're right
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

Yes money can make you rich if we talk about having that power to buy the things you want but it is not enough at all to be essentially happy in your life. Money can buy you happiness but not the REAL happiness. You can't buy respect, true love, knowledge and good deeds in money. And the way you handle your money defines who you are. So be careful in being attached to money.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

Money would be a poor or rich measure, so I think if we can be happy without money then it is wrong, without money we will die or be beggars, from waking up to sleep even in our sleep we still need money.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

must because money plays a big role in our daily living, it means the money you have is not enough.The ability to manage your money makes you not only rich.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

I think getting rich is not only earning money but saving what we earn and cutting down our unwanted expenses, this will make you rich.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
Actually I agree that money is not the definition Rich but rather Happiness. It only differ in what thing,happening or anything that makes them happy. People can be happy because of money, business, estates stocks or even bitcoin. For me, you are not rich without happiness.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

I think getting rich is not only earning money but saving what we earn and cutting down our unwanted expenses, this will make you rich.
So you are saying money isn't make you rich? Its what you save? Well what did you save? money right?. Therefore money make us rich and no other else. Its the basic need to be wealthy and powerful.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:27:44 AM

which makes me rich is by hard work, I get a producer from the trade market, without any trading market I will never have money, fortunately a little bit, but I accept it and gratitude can meet my needs

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Edwardseven

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

Yes, money make you rich.  If your answer is no, it means the money you have is not enough.  Someone need a lot of money to be rich no matter if he/she don't have any knowledge, information, wisdom etc.  If you have money you can pay someone else who have knowledge or whatsoever.
Well i guess, patience and a lot of hardwork can make us rich, money is just a factor to become rich. In my perspective in terms  of how to become rich time and knowledge is a big factor to become rich, every one in this world need to be educated to become us successful.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

It is clear that the size of a person's wealth is measured by how much money he has in the shelves want in other investment places by having a lot of money we can buy what we want so we can categorize the society of the top

joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

Well for me money is not the definition Rich but rather happiness. All I want is to become happy in my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: