Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2165 times)
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

Of course you can get rich in money . Without money you cant tell that you are rich . If you tell that you are a rich they will laugh you hard its hurt .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Yes money can make you rich but not only the money also our family im rich to have a family and loving daily of life!  money cant buy happiness and love.It's rich in business but you can say that your life is just like that of a love affair and a helping hand for the better yet to be more wealthy
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

If money doesn't make you rich, what do you call someone that has a lot of money? Like Zukerberg
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Yes money can make you rich but not only the money also our family im rich to have a family and loving daily of life!  money cant buy happiness and love.It's rich in business but you can say that your life is just like that of a love affair and a helping hand for the better yet to be more wealthy
not a few families are destroyed because of the economic state of the family, every day many problems in it, indeed money is not everything, but money is a facilitator to make rich in everything

Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

Money makes me rich if I can make money work for me. to make it happen I make a business and invest in some small business so every month I get money without work, although not many yet I am grateful and I will try again more for investment money so that can work for me.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

No. I don't think money can make we rich but money is important in your life.
If we have a lots og money they can call if we a rich man.
But money will be lost for nothing if we not make it for some business.
So money can make someone rich if we can do a business with money.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

why do you think back For me there is a lot of money, I will be rich and have money, I will do what I like, buy a house, buy a car, travel, charity, ... When there is money, then our life will be different. completely. Depending on how each user uses the money, he or she will make rich or poor in many ways.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

money provides you a better life standard. you can buy luxury things, you can get better health services, you can have a better social life, you can visit more countries, you can improve yourself better participating so many social programs. you can do it only if you are rich and if you have enough money.

turn the page
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

NO if you have money it doesn't mean you are rich.  Money should work for you to become rich and all you need to do is spend it wisely.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

When it comes to finances , having much money could really make you rich but it couldn't bring you the happiness that you would want to gain in life. Though money can buy material things, there are still lots pf material things that money can't buy and those are free things that could only be earned.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

That is the classic way of thinking. The money at this time is quite different, I think it is valuable and a factor that affects a form of wealth. but with the crisis of inflation in society today. The use of money, investments or traders is the decisive factor for a person's wealth or at least a success.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

not just money that makes a person get rich. but science and knowledge are essential to managing money in order to be long-term benefits.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Money is one of the ingredients to be responsibly rich. It's like baking a bread or cooking a great menu. You have ingredients and you have to put in your labor as well. The same thing with money, our participation is very important to make it grow further. For those who have bounty of money, they even use it to leverage manpower to lessen their involvement.  Which is also good.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

Skills matter more than of tools. Skills do give you money alone so you need tools.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

To be rich is very relative term and can be discussed.
I think that you are rich in financial term if you have more than enough money to cover all your needs and desires without worrying how much you actualy spend. For example I don't think you are rich if you have one Bitcoin or so.
But money is not the only thing that can make you rich.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

yes of course this is what peoples are looking for so they become rich because only money can make people to become rich.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

Yes, money make you rich. Money makes you richer when there are more than your daily expenses and you can afford to save most of your income for some kind of purchase.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

Money makes you rich, you are talking about opportunities. People earn money through their jobs, it's just that they are not earning enough money, or not well disciplined with spending their income to save more money for the future. How you spend and save your money makes your wealth, even if you are earning a lot, if you are not spending wisely, you will not be wealthy in the future.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Try to tell that to the poor people in Africa who are dying every day from starvation, if money does not make people rich than it does not make people poor either what is the use of knowledge and information if you can't utilize it, you can't go up to a poor kid and instead of giving him food or money to buy food you tell him listen i will teach you about bitcoin, he won't use it because he does not have a way to use it, money is all what this world is a ll about, we work for the money we kill for the money not to get rich but to survive.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

YES!!! money will make you rich...you work you gain money, you need money in everything.
you need money in eating and buying goods.
if people tell them that money will not make you rich,
well you are having cryptocurrency now and exchanging it to fiat first before spending it for goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: