Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any crypto exchange platforms without fees?  (Read 404 times)
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

yes there is,cobinhood but now many exchange are taking initiative to minimize the fees ,but people still prefer fees exchange  because they are popular and has huge volume support for traders.there are upcoming some exchanges who are giving lifetime zero fee facility to ico investor only,so more exchange will come but they will take time to compete with current popular exchanges.
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

I doubt it. Cryptocurrency exchange platforms are living off their commisions and fees, so far as I know. So it is logic to have those

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Valera Vlasyuk (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:13:24 PM

What if instead of building free exchange share 50-80% of trading revenue with "community" who owns the tokens like Fcoin, KuCoin does?
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

We are making research about free crypto trading platforms.

Can anyone suggest some good exchanges without trading and withdrawal fees?

BTW if there are free crypto exchanges why they are not very popular?

They need trading fees, so they have the money to build their exchange site better and get higher security. But if you want to use the exchanges for the fees cheap trading, then you should use Kucoin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

Cobinhood is not charging trading fees, I don’t know how long it can last. The withdrawal fees for most altcoins are at around USD 8. It might seems high as compared to other exchanges but considering there is no trading fees, I feel it is reasonable.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:25:20 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 08:38:38 PM by Ucy

How do you expect such exchange to be maintained, pay taxes and survive? Through donations? I wouldn't advice anyone to depend on businesses that claim to offer free services but with no source of income.
Valera Vlasyuk (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

How do you expect such exchange to be maintained, pay taxes and survive? Through donations? I wouldn't advice anyone to depend on businesses that claim to offer free services but with no source of income.

There is a lot hype around exchange expenses. Servers are cheap. Huge exchange can easily operated by 20 people max!
And you forget about extra services.

For example pay for priority of order matching. Most of exchanges use price-time model. As extra service instead of "price-time" model use "price-transaction fee - time" matching model. So first will be matched the same price orders with the highest fee and than only orders with zero fee.

Taxes depends on country the exchange is registered at. For example Estonia or Cayman Islands. So free exchange with extra services could be very profitable.
freetokens

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Binance and Kucoin are widely accepted exchangers in the market they have good reputation comparative to other exchanger these exchanger fees are less
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

We are making research about free crypto trading platforms.

Can anyone suggest some good exchanges without trading and withdrawal fees?

BTW if there are free crypto exchanges why they are not very popular?

I don't think there is any cryptographic platform that fits your requirements. There is nothing free, everything must be exchanged for something. Transaction fees and withdrawals fee are mandatory for all exchanges. If everything is free, Those fees will be covered by who, and who is responsible for and guarantees that?. If you want to implement that idea, I think you will hardly maintain it to be long and sustainable
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

I doubt it. Cryptocurrency exchange platforms are living off their commisions and fees, so far as I know. So it is logic to have those
Yes that is right, to me i think i have used a number exchanges for trading purposes but still i never seen any single exchange who are not charging their transaction fee, although the transaction fee vary from exchange to exchange but still there is not  a single exchange who are not charging their trading or transaction fee, no doubt that they are existing on their commission.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Hello there. I suppose that bitcoin.co.id will fit you requires, it’s an Indonesia-based exchange. It sets 0% fee for market makers when it comes to trading Bitcoins and Rupiahs as well as 0% fee for all trades between btc and altcoins. Deposits are free for all cryptocurrencies. However, withdrawals charge some fee, it depends on the currency. Check it yourself if you’re interested, coz I used it a while ago and there is a possibility that I’ve missed something.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

If you got any kind of crypto exchanger platform that is totally free so if you deal with this platform and exchange your altcoins, you can lose your whole money because in this online industry there is no any crypto exchange platform without fees. Without fees, exchange not stable for a long time because they must be stolen your money for this reason they can offer you free exchange.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

If there is any such an exchange, just think about how they will maintain the service they provide. won't they pay the developers and team for keeping the sites running. If you want to make money trading what should a 1 to 2 fees do to you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: