Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH]  (Read 44221 times)
prince_k

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:48:28 PM

Hi Kultus, I watched mine closely today and I was ripped of at least 60,000 coins it ok I went to a more credible pool, just having the counter set to the wrong pool was either BS or incompetence
Mark
Are you tried to write support?
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:53:42 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 02:09:30 PM by kultus

Hi Kultus, I watched mine closely today and I was ripped of at least 60,000 coins it ok I went to a more credible pool, just having the counter set to the wrong pool was either BS or incompetence
Mark

it's just the web interface mate, and I'll agree the site looked like it was rushed together, but fact remains I cannot see where I lost coins in this deal, so doubt anyone else was "ripped" off, I have sent a message to the pool dev, hopefully they will come in and say something themselves, jumping to conclusions will get you no where.  

lol I just realized who I was replying too ...lol Hi Mr D! hehehe there is a message in our group skype in reply to you from when I got up mate.

Oh and I should Add "yourmine.org" should be putting up a pool today for this coin if all goes well.

Further more I have just got 30k coins in 2 blocks @ 800kh.... seems something is going on with reconfirmation of coins I would think

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
prince_k

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:24:37 PM

Topic about this scam pool created
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475035
kultus

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:32:43 PM

why the hell would you do that mate, total disinformation, I just got over 100,000 coins unconfirmed (starting to confirm right now) on my account in 2 hours .... how do you figure it's a scam when I am only set to get 350,000 in a entire 24 hours period ... they are reconfirming coins most likely after resetting the number of confirms required for transfers out of the pool as per the COIN devs modification .... Your sir are an ass hole, willing to mess with someones livelihood all because you do not understand how pools work ...

prince_k

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:37:04 PM

why the hell would you do that mate, total disinformation, I just got over 100,000 coins unconfirmed (starting to confirm right now) on my account in 2 hours .... how do you figure it's a scam when I am only set to get 350,000 in a entire 24 hours period ... they are reconfirming coins most likely after resetting the number of confirms required for transfers out of the pool as per the COIN devs modification .... Your sir are an ass hole, willing to mess with someones livelihood all because you do not understand how pools work ...

When I'll see on my pool account that my confirmed coins are back then I'll remove that post.
There were more than 3 hours and still nothing.
Also, admins of that pool could post some announcement about that on front page.
How do I know that everything is ok without any official info?
kultus

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:57:40 PM

When I see on my pool account that my confirmed coins are back then I remove that post.
Also, admins of that pool could post some announcement about that on front page.

ever thought they may be more concerned fixing your problem than to respond the 30 odd email they probably just got in the last 3 hours ??

prince_k

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:01:59 PM

When I see on my pool account that my confirmed coins are back then I remove that post.

ever thought they may be more concerned fixing your problem than to respond the 30 odd email they probably just got in the last 3 hours ??

It takes 10 seconds to put an announcement on pool's main page.
kultus

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:41:22 PM

It takes 10 seconds to put an announcement on pool's main page.

You have your coins I would stop being a big  baby about it, you don't have many posts here so I can tell you know very little about coins let alone how pools work, So sit back relax, shudup a learn a little of how things are done, once you learn about more about the way a pool is updated you'll no the difference between a scam and a update, the web site is just a interface and has NOTHING to do with the processing of the coins it's self that is the stratum... and if that is up and running which it has been by what I can see the whole time, then you are fine....

prince_k

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:18:19 PM

Quote from: kultus

You have your coins I would stop being a big  baby about it, you don't have many posts here so I can tell you know very little about coins let alone how pools work, So sit back relax, shudup a learn a little of how things are done, once you learn about more about the way a pool is updated you'll no the difference between a scam and a update, the web site is just a interface and has NOTHING to do with the processing of the coins it's self that is the stratum... and if that is up and running which it has been by what I can see the whole time, then you are fine....

>you don't have many posts here
okay.jpg
The fact that i don't have many post is not the proof that i don't know nothing.
But there are many people who don't and think that they are scammed. Someone does something, someone just screw mining and skips to another coin. I just don't like to be treated like that and will fight for every attempt of cheating myself by anyone.

But still you're right. Probably I will wait few more hours.

Cheers.

Judaz49

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:32:51 PM

Same thing happened to me, something wrong with this pool lets see if they will return these coins...
kultus

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:41:55 PM

You have your coins I would stop being a big  baby about it, you don't have many posts here so I can tell you know very little about coins let alone how pools work, So sit back relax, shudup a learn a little of how things are done, once you learn about more about the way a pool is updated you'll no the difference between a scam and a update, the web site is just a interface and has NOTHING to do with the processing of the coins it's self that is the stratum... and if that is up and running which it has been by what I can see the whole time, then you are fine....

okay.jpg
The fact that i don't have many post is not the proof that i don't know nothing.
But there are many people who don't and think that they are scammed. Someone does something, someone just screw mining and skips to another coin. I just don't like to be treated like that and will fight for every attempt of cheating myself by anyone.

Cheers.

Your bitching without knowing what is going on + your lack of postings is the give away, but lets as you say give it a few more hours, I was set to make 350,000 coins in 24 hours, I currently have between my confirmed / unconfirmed and what is in my wallet on my first day and still 4 hours short of my 24hr period 500,000 coins. the interface was just updated I would think, having a bit of knowledge on how a pool works.

@ the Dev team of HashRapid .... You owe me a Case of beer for dealing with this shit for you!

Shenrox

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:33:47 PM

okay.jpg

Cheers.

Yeah....bitching and moaning about 3 hours......clearly you haven't been mining that long. ALOT of pools gets problems and are normally fixed in 24 hours. You do realize that devs and pool owners are just normal human beings that eat, shit, bath, work, and sleep just like the rest of us monkeys on this planet... You can't just expect something to be fixed 5 mins after you posted about it. And no, they don't live off of power naps, they also need to get proper sleep as in at least 6/7 hours a day......
So my friend you clearly need more experience in this and get enough PROPER research done before firing off your pee shooter again...
If your unhappy about how a pool is run then leave (psst..have you heard of the secret of solo mining, i heard you don't even have to contend with those evil pool owners if you do), cuz you take a risk with EVERY pool you join by trusting the owner..... Thats why iv'e only been with 2 pool groups ever..... thats why i know i don't have to worry....that's why i know even if the front-end is down but my miner is mining i don't have to worry....

Now be a good boy and wipe your own ass once in a while.....
 Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
kultus

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:57:25 PM

okay.jpg

Cheers.

Yeah....bitching and moaning about 3 hours......clearly you haven't been mining that long. ALOT of pools gets problems and are normally fixed in 24 hours. You do realize that devs and pool owners are just normal human beings that eat, shit, bath, work, and sleep just like the rest of us monkeys on this planet... You can't just expect something to be fixed 5 mins after you posted about it. And no, they don't live off of power naps, they also need to get proper sleep as in at least 6/7 hours a day......
So my friend you clearly need more experience in this and get enough PROPER research done before firing off your pee shooter again...
If your unhappy about how a pool is run then leave (psst..have you heard of the secret of solo mining, i heard you don't even have to contend with those evil pool owners if you do), cuz you take a risk with EVERY pool you join by trusting the owner..... Thats why iv'e only been with 2 pool groups ever..... thats why i know i don't have to worry....that's why i know even if the front-end is down but my miner is mining i don't have to worry....

Cheesy

where is the plus one button ....

on a better note.... I have a heads up that https://yourmine.org will be implenting a pool in the next few hours on this coin ... time to get some real mining done Cheesy WEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!1!!!!!

kro55

Activity: 1680
Merit: 301

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:11:31 PM

Hey guy do you need stable, fast pool with good support? I can make one for you if you need it. We can talk also about block explorer and maybe other thinks Smiley. If interested PM me with subject Carbon coin.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
prince_k

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:19:33 PM

Quote from: Shenrox

Cheesy

Lol you are so funny trying to explain simple things that everybody knows. Thanks for good mood you've created with this post  Grin

>If your unhappy about how a pool is run then leave
Did it and would never ever back again on hashrapid pools

Now be a good boy and teach how to live someone else.

Thanks for understanding  Wink

/thread

vdaevski

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

CarbonCoin Faucet

EarnCryptoCoins
Pays from 1.25 to 1.75 CARB per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 CARB minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
L7eBZd2zpwTqXZjb842xcPwYm9T3UC58We

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 09:47:12 PM

Yourmine Carboncoin Pool Now Open!

JOIN HERE!

** Please note we have set the estimated block payout to 150k as each block being 1-300k, this does not effect the payout all blocks found are counted and paid fairly by the PPLNS system.

kultus

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:08:42 PM

Yourmine Carboncoin Pool Now Open!

JOIN HERE!

** Please note we have set the estimated block payout to 150k as each block being 1-300k, this does not effect the payout all blocks found are counted and paid fairly by the PPLNS system.

WOOT WOOOT WHAT!!! THATS MY HOME MADE !!!

I BET MY STASH OF CARBON YOU CAN TRUST THESE GUYS PRINCE_K

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:39:02 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 10:51:51 PM by stevegreer

scryptominers is back up. At least the website is. They might be still working some kinks out though.

nlrobbie

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:52:48 PM

scryptominers is back up. At least the website is. They might be still working some kinks out though.

It's not working :p
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: