Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH]  (Read 44215 times)
axismundi

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:59:14 PM

Thanks, if the coin rises to anything above double digits then good for it. I was mining the coin when the diff was very low so the return I saw was good enough for me. I hope everyone that is hoarding the coin soon become rich beyond their wildest dreams, but we all know with the abundance of coins out there now it's a very very slim chance, and I'd rather have a little of something than millions of nothing Smiley

Well I am certainly more interested in making millions of something! (Triple* digits) Speaking of which, at my request a friend has started an unofficial twitter page for Carboncoin @TrueCarbonCoin please follow, retweet and feel free to make any suggestions for tweets/improvements to the page. Come on community lets do this thing!

I am hoping to have an unofficial blockchain launched within a week, which is costing some money, then we will at least have a meaningful offering to take to the big exchanges.

Anyone mining this please feel free help the cause with a donation and if our friend the dev wakes up maybe he can part with some of that bounty he promised. I will acknowlege any donations received on this thread

Carbon address KzHyYNTChHfXYv9KLshuZWYwGgxhjf7D2p or BTC 1KA974EaHxNVrJGL9XAtjvuK2tE84F3WFy

Keep fighting the good fight  Wink

Donated some CARB, sorry it couldn't be more. Most of my resources are tied up waiting for cryptorush queues

Got them thank you! 100k CARB That will be worth a lot one day soon! I am going to release a devoted mining pool at the same time as the blockchain so your and anyone else's support there would be massively appreciated as well

AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:55:43 PM

Carbon copy

LErNZaUVTFrMg6gKxnvxcc3iR4GLUpDDUe
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:01:32 PM

Thanks, if the coin rises to anything above double digits then good for it. I was mining the coin when the diff was very low so the return I saw was good enough for me. I hope everyone that is hoarding the coin soon become rich beyond their wildest dreams, but we all know with the abundance of coins out there now it's a very very slim chance, and I'd rather have a little of something than millions of nothing Smiley

Well I am certainly more interested in making millions of something! (Triple* digits) Speaking of which, at my request a friend has started an unofficial twitter page for Carboncoin @TrueCarbonCoin please follow, retweet and feel free to make any suggestions for tweets/improvements to the page. Come on community lets do this thing!

I am hoping to have an unofficial blockchain launched within a week, which is costing some money, then we will at least have a meaningful offering to take to the big exchanges.

Anyone mining this please feel free help the cause with a donation and if our friend the dev wakes up maybe he can part with some of that bounty he promised. I will acknowlege any donations received on this thread

Carbon address KzHyYNTChHfXYv9KLshuZWYwGgxhjf7D2p or BTC 1KA974EaHxNVrJGL9XAtjvuK2tE84F3WFy

Keep fighting the good fight  Wink

Donated some CARB, sorry it couldn't be more. Most of my resources are tied up waiting for cryptorush queues

Got them thank you! 100k CARB That will be worth a lot one day soon! I am going to release a devoted mining pool at the same time as the blockchain so your and anyone else's support there would be massively appreciated as well

AM
I'll do w hat I can:)

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
axismundi

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:40:05 PM

Follow @truecarboncoin on twitter and retweet for some free CARB! Let's get it out there!

axismundi

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:33:33 PM

Twitter day 1: @TrueCarbonCoin

Tweets 37       Following 151      Followers 18    Coin-giveaway 8000

Working hard! Dont forget to donate/do what you can to support the cause

We will keep plugging away at it tomorrow

AM

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:07:16 AM

Appreciate all the effort to keep this coin alive.  Smiley

axismundi

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 09:10:15 AM

Thanks Steve dont be shy with upvoting! We will get there, I have some blockchain news I will be updating shortly

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

Thanks Steve dont be shy with upvoting! We will get there, I have some blockchain news I will be updating shortly

By the way, any recent words of support from the devs? I guess we will know once the blockchain is available. If we see a huge sell from one address then we will know he/they probably dumped. Either that or they didn't realize just how much work is actually involved in maintaining a successful altcoin. Definitely not a part time job, I would imagine.
I would really hate to think that all the resources I have thrown at mining this coin goes to waste. I mean, I'm just a CPU miner who has only managed to get about 52,000 CARB so far, but I'm getting it!  Grin And I am definitely gonna hold on to what I have in hopes that one day either the value goes up, or businesses start accepting CARB for purchases. One can hope!

minordansie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:09:54 PM

so what happens now now buyers left?
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:50:18 PM

At this point even a post from DEV would make a huge difference. I think more then anything the no posting is getting people worried.
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:03:21 AM

And it truly is a shame when members of the community have had to basically take over the advertising of this coin in order to get the word out. Big thanks to axismundi and rmhuntley (and anyone else who has contributed) for their parts. I truly do hope nothing bad has happened to the dev, but at the same time I truly hope he didn't just pull a pump and dump on us. Unfortunately I do not use any social media, so there's not much I can do to promote it there. But I will continue to vote for it on MintPal if nothing else.

axismundi

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:15:36 AM

By the way, any recent words of support from the devs? I guess we will know once the blockchain is available. If we see a huge sell from one address then we will know he/they probably dumped. Either that or they didn't realize just how much work is actually involved in maintaining a successful altcoin. Definitely not a part time job, I would imagine.
I would really hate to think that all the resources I have thrown at mining this coin goes to waste. I mean, I'm just a CPU miner who has only managed to get about 52,000 CARB so far, but I'm getting it!  Grin And I am definitely gonna hold on to what I have in hopes that one day either the value goes up, or businesses start accepting CARB for purchases. One can hope!

No word from the dev I'm afraid. I do hope he is ok! Never fear, what he has created is rather bigger than he is.

Myself and some associates have now completed our own blockchain - and after just a few tweaks to the look and feel I will post the link (don't get too excited, we are no web designers).  Wink

I imagine the release will be published at some point tomorrow. I can confirm that the original dev has not "spent" any of the premine:- even though it has been transferred, it remains unspent (alternative viewpoints on this welcomed at blockchain release, not completely sure how exchanges behave on blockchain), so by my reckoning at least there is still very much time for him to make good on his bounty commitments.

As far as cpu mining goes I thank you for your care and would like to offer you some additional coin for your invaluable show of support.

No one claimed the ten 5000 coin prizes we offered ourselves for the twitter Chinese translation challenge as yet, so I will offer all but one of those to you, should you accept them. If you do, if you would post your wallet hash here or privately we can make your balance a little more significant.

For anyone not donating, I would ask you to switch your carbon mining to our pool when we launch both sites tomorrow, by way of a show of gratitude for the blockchain set up, and the value this will hopefully help stimulate. Having another major pool will also strengthen the network. Anyone else, as ever donations most welcome.

Best

AM

P.s. Twitter end of day 2:

Tweets 52      Following 323     Followers 43

axismundi

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:17:55 AM

so what happens now now buyers left?

Don't you worry anyone selling at 1s and 2s is likely to feel very foolish soon  Cool

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:30:28 AM

I can confirm that the original dev has not "spent" any of the premine:- even though it has been transferred, it remains unspent (alternative viewpoints on this welcomed at blockchain release, not completely sure how exchanges behave on blockchain), so by my reckoning at least there is still very much time for him to make good on his bounty commitments.

As far as cpu mining goes I thank you for your care and would like to offer you some additional coin for your invaluable show of support.

No one claimed the ten 5000 coin prizes we offered ourselves for the twitter Chinese translation challenge as yet, so I will offer all but one of those to you, should you accept them. If you do, if you would post your wallet hash here or privately we can make your balance a little more significant.

For anyone not donating, I would ask you to switch your carbon mining to our pool when we launch both sites tomorrow, by way of a show of gratitude for the blockchain set up, and the value this will hopefully help stimulate. Having another major pool will also strengthen the network. Anyone else, as ever donations most welcome.

Best

AM

Good information! And thanks for the offer! My address is in my signature. I only wish I was fluent in another language so I could contribute to that. I will definitely check out your pool tomorrow. Also, great work on Twitter! I see the number of followers and following has increased. At least we know the word is getting out!

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:32:36 AM

Also, MintPal is back up now. I guess they were doing some routine maintenance a little bit ago, so voting was unavailable.

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:45:24 AM

Shocked Thanks! Your generosity is greatly appreciated! I will keep an eye out for the launch of your pool tomorrow! I will gladly lend my 7 - 14 Kh/s to the cause!  Grin

CrayjeksAjek

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:43:02 AM

Anyone else having troubles with wallet syncing now? =/ How to fix?

axismundi

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:09:52 AM

Anyone else having troubles with wallet syncing now? =/ How to fix?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? (seriously)

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:36:32 PM

Don't believe in carbon coin? Mine Ekrona : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421376.480
axismundi

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:07:22 PM

Don't believe in carbon coin? Mine Ekrona : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421376.480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: