Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some good low caps on Cryptopia  (Read 184 times)
Syla (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Hey guys, I've just been reading about the PENG coin revamp, looking like a possible coin with extremely high profit potential given its sub 1 mil cap and half a satsohi price. What do you guys think? and also, Any other reccomendations?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

Hey guys, I've just been reading about the PENG coin revamp, looking like a possible coin with extremely high profit potential given its sub 1 mil cap and half a satsohi price. What do you guys think? and also, Any other reccomendations?

If you choose this kind of coin, with a small market cap and low volume, you should understand that they can simply disappear at any time and you will lose your money. It really can bring huge profits but also a high probability of losing funds. Especially on such exchange as Cryptopia, which constantly has problems.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

These are the following good low caps on cryptopia are as follows.
1.DeepOnion(ONION)
2.NAV  Coin(NAV)
3.SpectreCoin(XSPEC)
4.Hush(HUSH)
5.Zero(ZER)
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

xsn, etn, capp, block, and many more if you can do your own research with carefully. But, remember about risk if you buy any lowcap altcoin, sometimes you can lose all of your money if that coin will be delist because scam project.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

That's an informative post. PENG is known to be a revamp coin of an abandoned project. Let's see how this brings change in the market.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

I think this type of coin is not good. In the event that you pick this sort of coin, with a little market capitalization and low in volume, you ought to comprehend that they can just vanish whenever and you will lose your cash. So there is a possibility to lose your money so try to invest in a good coin like bitcoin.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

I totally agree. You can loose your fund/money to such coin.  Low cap is not enough to make a decision to invest in a coin, infact it makes the coin prone to be delist or the team running away will the entire fund. 
Roseanny

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

I didn't heard much about this coin. I don't think it is that promising and can yield so much profit. I think you should think over again on this.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

There are a lot of coins for an investor to invest in. but the investor should be very careful to choose the coin which he/she is investing, to avoid loss of money. It is best to do a research on the background of the coin and also other people’s opinion of the coin.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

Skycoin got dumped pretty heavily after the Binance listing and the following fiasco with one of the founders.
I bought it at Cryptopia a long time ago. I think it is undervalued for now.
luckybar

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

Your playing  a risky games going with unproven coins, make sure you do a lot of research about the coin's development.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:09:59 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 01:30:43 AM by subG

Loki is a good up and coming project that is listed on Cryptopia.  It's also on another small exchange called Tradeogre.  It's a privacy/anonymous coin that will also be offering service nodes.  Good project to pick up before it get's listed on larger exchanges.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:21:18 AM

I don't wanna say a lot about that but it's another shitcoin without any proper development. Cryptopia has a bunch of shitcoins are listed on the exchange site and then forget it. It should not be considered as a good thing as far as i know you can see the fact that that coin is so unfamiliar to the majority of people in here.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

Loki is a good up and coming project that is listed on Cryptopia.  It's also on another small exchange called Tradogre.  It's a privacy/anonymous coin that will also be offering service nodes.  Good project to pick up before it get's listed on larger exchanges.

yes, loki can be a good choice for a coin with low marketcap and tradeable on cryptopia
also don't forget about zoin mate,, this coin have a chance to grow too  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

Don't just focus on the supplies in the market. Focus also on the quality of the projects, its developer, roadmap and whitepaper. If it has very low cap, it has high risk to disappear suddenly. Try to research XBY, ECC and AMM. It is a good project that is not yet known by the majority.
mataudent

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

I think you should learn carefully before making a decision, of course things like this will give a risk, let alone they give in small quantities in the market but give a big advantage, so you do not experience the loss is good you learn carefully because many things like this has happened, and many have lost but this does not rule out the possibility that will give you a profit, check first and look for other comparison.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

Low caps coins are risky as you don't know when they disappear from the market. Maybe some low cap coin give you decent return but it is too much risky to take part in those coins rather you go with some big coin with strong fundamentals and project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

As far as i know there are so many goods low caps cryptopia is available in this market. Like DeepOnion and Hush .But before connect think another time.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

I dont think that it is a good idea to invest in lowcap coin. Because most of the time they turn out be a scam. So please be careful and think twice before investing there.
kalisubin

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

I have never heard of this coin. So I did not dare invest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: