Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hackers becoming smarter than exchanges?  (Read 4694 times)
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

In my opinion, hackers show the problems and mistakes of exchange owners, so that they take further measures and develop new protection. There is a high probability that users may lose their savings, as happened a couple of years ago. So it is better to store cryptocurrency on proven wallets. It's safer.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

Some hackers are the exchange itself. They blame and say that outside hackers attack them but the truth is some hacking activity is from the inside of the exchange itself.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

In my opinion, hackers show the problems and mistakes of exchange owners, so that they take further measures and develop new protection. There is a high probability that users may lose their savings, as happened a couple of years ago. So it is better to store cryptocurrency on proven wallets. It's safer.
they are not only showing the weakness of exchange security system.but they also steal it , and this is criminal action.if they are white hat hacker they should leave message to exchanger to developt its.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

The level of skill of hackers is growing and it has not become a mystery. Where there is money will always be people who want to take them. Desirable for free.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

They work with great discipline to be able to enter the network they want to crack, even through very small gaps, so theft can occur. Sometimes it even involves insiders. For hacked crypto exchanges that lose millions of dollars, prove that the level of security is still not perfect. Hackers always improve their knowledge and techniques so that their work is successful, on the other hand crypto exchange also improves their security system so it can not be hacked.
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

I think it is a cycle of sorts that makes both parties stronger and better in the long run. If both didn't try to crack the technology of the other then they would stop developing something new or better to make things more secure. I believe this has to come to be. What we could do is to eliminate human error and be responsible account holders.
I think that there is no combination between hackers and exchanges. Both are different, people want to avoid themselves form one and want best services from the other. There is no doubt that hackers are smarts and they find new ways to hack difficult sites and securities. Exchanges are also try their best to meet the needs of new era and the demands of the people.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

Hackers have so many skills today that we can't defend yourself that much. We can't even track them. Technologies have improved so much that amazes me each day. How can this all happen? There are so many exchanges on the marker, and there are also so many suspicious exchanges launching every day. Be careful where you sell or buy your crypto currencies.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

right. Now hackers have a better background and they have the ability to crack the best security. So to safeguard the money we are investing in, we should keep it in Ledger hard purses. It is a good wallet and has never been hacked by hackers.

Indeed, we should not be too complacent about the exchanges we are using because in cryptomarket, everything is vulnerable from the scammers and hackers. Cryptoexchange is not a safe wallet for us, hackers are making a lot of ways to scam us so we have to be ready. Paper wallet is not safe also, try to use hard wallet which is more safer than any wallet.

So True and perfectly stated.
I too had been thinking to use them but really never gave it a try,I guess i need to get one after the next bull run. Wink
Or else the hard wallet costing will be more than I can afford now. Cool
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

The fact that cryptocurrency exchanges are becoming more and more, respectively, hackers are becoming more work and opportunities to earn.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

Depends on hackers who really intend to hack into anything that exists. Therefore you must be more careful in sending your crypto currency. I was hacked, either by anyone I got a big loss and I felt I had to be more careful in choosing exchange.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:28:08 AM

Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

Depends on hackers who really intend to hack into anything that exists. Therefore you must be more careful in sending your crypto currency. I was hacked, either by anyone I got a big loss and I felt I had to be more careful in choosing exchange.

Yes hackers are smart nowadays however if we are very extra careful in all of our accounts hackers don't have any way to get in. We are the ones responsible to our own security and that we must be very careful about it.
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

Most of these "hacks" are inside jobs.  They come up with excuses so they can easily run away with users' money.  I've seen it time after time and it looks like this will never stop as long as there are greedy people in this world.
that is what always happens in this world, hackers are not much different from other criminals who are always there and will always look for loopholes to steal anything that can be stolen, this must be the duty of law enforcers they must always work with banks and the digital world especially always monitoring the world of cryptography because there are so many criminals who must be prevented from committing crimes. because the crimes that occur in cyberspace are very much the government must quickly form a ciber team
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:57:20 AM

These hackers are not smart, they are foolish people and greedy people taking earnings they did not toiled for. They are not thinking that most of the time they are scamming people who are trying to survive for a living and had been hoping of an exchange for months only to be scammed. These scammers merely think of themselves who serve their own appetites through the efforts of others. Hoping they will be exposed. Hoping also that the exchangers will make all efforts to take good care of what we have toiled during the exchange.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

Yes hackers are smart nowadays however if we are very extra careful in all of our accounts hackers don't have any way to get in. We are the ones responsible to our own security and that we must be very careful about it.

Saying that, that means that these hackers are not really smarter than these exchanges since most of their developers of the security can do hacking meaning they know how to hack so they can stop their site from hacking.

What I am saying is that they are not really smarter than these exchanges but smarter than us, users. We are the most vulnerable when it comes to transacting the reason why we need to be careful. Exchanges has their securities, do us users have our own securities? No, but we search for solutions to take care of them.

These hackers are not smart, they are foolish people and greedy people taking earnings they did not toiled for.

They are smart, in fact they know how to decrypt a password but we users don't know how. They are not foolish, as I said they are smart, maybe intelligent or genius but what they are doing is wrong. They are using their knowledge to do a crime.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

hackers will always look for weaknesses of the crypto exchange and hackers are not smarter than the market, because they can be hacked because of the mistake of the crypto currency owner himself
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

hackers will always look for weaknesses of the crypto exchange and hackers are not smarter than the market, because they can be hacked because of the mistake of the crypto currency owner himself
they have best skills in hacking technique.but unfortunately they use it to criminal action and harmed every body.if they joined in dev team they could use their skill to build their own project about security.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

I think that now hackers can penetrate any security system. They have more choices because they now have better equipment and technology to unlock and penetrate the trading floors. It is a risk that no one wants to face. So we should only deposit money into good trading platforms like Binance or Bitfinex.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

they have best skills in hacking technique.but unfortunately they use it to criminal action and harmed every body.if they joined in dev team they could use their skill to build their own project about security.
i am definitly agree with you mate,they could use their skills in good purpose.build their own project about security would be best project in cryptomarket.no one harmed and they earn money from it.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

That is the race apparently. What you call "hackers" are not really that different than the security department of any other exchange. If you have a security IT working towards not getting hacked that dude probabbly can be hacker himself as well, at least have the tools and knowledge to be a hacker but selected to be on the "white" side.
So, when you say "hackers becoming smarter than exchanges" that kinda means "black hackers becoming smarter than white hackers" which is not possible because all white hackers have a black side in them and all black hackers have a white side in them, kinda ying yang situation.
Neltharion

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

Don't worry about the power of hackers. If the world has evil, it will certainly represent justice. In the future, there will be professional protection to protect everyone's wallet. You don't have to worry that justice will be defeated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: