Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How a trader should deal with the stress?  (Read 1487 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

I think the best way is to try to find yourself a new hobby or a new thing that will take up your time. If you are going to do a business that gives you stress all the time it is important to reduce that stress level by doing something you really love.

If you find something that makes you incredibly happy than you can certainly use that as a way to reduce your stress. Someone who works at the worst conditions needs to pet a cat, needs to read a book with coffee at hand, you need to watch a funny video on youtube and laugh. Unwinding is one of the hardest things to achieve in today's world and one of the reasons why stuff like meditation and yoga and stuff like that got more known

If you can find something that makes you happy and helps you unwind from the stress than you can put up with the stress because in the end you will get relaxed in the end.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

I don't see or hear anything? to be honest this site actually annoys me more when I lose or stress when trading, to relieve stress I usually relax more while drinking, or watching videos and listening to music that can make me sleep.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

I think the best way is to try to find yourself a new hobby or a new thing that will take up your time. If you are going to do a business that gives you stress all the time it is important to reduce that stress level by doing something you really love.

If you find something that makes you incredibly happy than you can certainly use that as a way to reduce your stress. Someone who works at the worst conditions needs to pet a cat, needs to read a book with coffee at hand, you need to watch a funny video on youtube and laugh. Unwinding is one of the hardest things to achieve in today's world and one of the reasons why stuff like meditation and yoga and stuff like that got more known

If you can find something that makes you happy and helps you unwind from the stress than you can put up with the stress because in the end you will get relaxed in the end.
yes besides that, you can try to find entertainment go with friends to the crowd to be able to reduce stress level itself. as much as possible should be able to avoid solitude because it can quickly cause boredom
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

The best way to deal with the stress is to go for long-term investment, then you don't have to spend a lot of time watching prices in front of your computer so often.

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

I don't see or hear anything? to be honest this site actually annoys me more when I lose or stress when trading, to relieve stress I usually relax more while drinking, or watching videos and listening to music that can make me sleep.
It's really good action for reducing stress, but if it is repeated often, it is also a boring thing, you should seek more space to relax, switch between the places to relax and to achieve the highest efficiency, it can be outdoor activities, fun with friends at parties, or sports. Many activities can relieve pressure, I often do that over the weekend, always spend the weekend to maximum relaxation, money can be earned slowly as long as our health and mental state are in the best state

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

Nah your relaxmood.pro is just too laggy and I don't see it as a way of proper relaxation since we still in our monitor.
What we need is a break for our phones and computers, thus read books and meditate. Travel if you must.
Our health is important than any wealth here that's why I don't give a damn shit stressing over trading. Yes we make money but we have all the time without sacrificing our health.
A pre-plan is made for the investors for trading experts, but new investors usually put pressure on our planning because the newcomers spend more money on the platform, so that they easily get profit, but in luck, it is unpredictable for the market. It is miles-safe to spend bitcoin money but different investors are too much strain for our first fund.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

Nah your relaxmood.pro is just too laggy and I don't see it as a way of proper relaxation since we still in our monitor.
What we need is a break for our phones and computers, thus read books and meditate. Travel if you must.
Our health is important than any wealth here that's why I don't give a damn shit stressing over trading. Yes we make money but we have all the time without sacrificing our health.
Its not laggy on my side and if you do have a 2 monitor on your pc you can still use of the other screen and hear out those good ambiance or relaxing music. I didn't bother to see on the picture or nature images being flashed.Its not on HD and its pixilated but overall I do love it when I test it out and it works on my side.It do relieved my stress somehow but not completely.There are lots of things that can actually wiped out our stress
it only just depend on peoples mood and interest into things.
alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

I agree with the above response

"I think the best way is to try to find yourself a new hobby or a new thing that will take up your time. If you are going to do a business that gives you stress all the time it is important to reduce that stress level by doing something you really love."

some people rush in for the gold rush without knowing anything and get burnt

educate yourself

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

You know, I like your idea - this is a really necessary resource - no matter how you try to be calm, everything is early excitement: joy and disappointment.
Advice - just treat it as a game and calculate your opportunities, do not chase after large percentages - better but more often.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:16:21 AM

Yes i getting stress and tired waiting for bull market nearly in 1 years, but at the moment no sign bull run will coming. I want to recover loss as soon as possible so im not waste too many times. To reduce this my stress i was doing some  activity like phising and other sport activity. This helpfull to reduce stress and i will become more patient waiting for next bull market.

izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Normalization of emotional state is the same skill that needs to be worked on carefully. High emotionality is very bad for trade and because of this people act rashly, often under the influence of fear and panic.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Normalization of emotional state is the same skill that needs to be worked on carefully. High emotionality is very bad for trade and because of this people act rashly, often under the influence of fear and panic.

A trader should avoid frequent check on their blockfolio monitoring, because it might cause panic and other emotional related problems. Just go on a vacation and have an adventurous time together with family and friends. If you can help but rush yourself, maybe you should stay away with gadget and do a serious meditations and physical training in order to cope up with stressful trading activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

Just don't over trade things and you'll be okay, and also don't overthink all your losses and move on. You can find another good trades in the future.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

The music with a nature background might help others to relax but I think it wont work for me since I prefer to do other things like going out for a while to relieve stress.

Well if you are aware of the possible consequences when you trade it will not hard to cope when you experience some stressful scenario, thus its a must to know the important things in trading to help you from dealing with every situation.

meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

I was just seeking for ways to deal with trading related stress issues but I do not think the most feasible solution will still entail stirring at the screen. I will be more incline to offline remedies to alleviate trading related stress.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

I know until now people are strees to wait when the bull run comes
Working in trading can't avoid stress specially in this current status of crypto market
To get out in the stress forget for awhile and relax enjoy yourself with your family

alexander786

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:14:28 AM

There will be fluctuations while trading. As a trader we should not get stressed or emotion for the happening.
If you are stressed keep calm and handle with your knowledge. Take some break and analyse the situation and deal with that.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

There will be fluctuations while trading. As a trader, we should not get stressed or emotion for the happening.
If you are stressed keep calm and handle with your knowledge. Take some break and analyse the situation and deal with that.

Yes, we need to think in a logical way when the market is at downtrend, so knowledge and analysis are best parts to keep positive in the market. Stress is the most wort thing because in this stress we might sell them for loss. So it is very good to stay away from the market.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

I was also worried when i first started about the potential effects of stress of always dealing with real time P&L, but you have to develop an understanding that you cannot control the lines on the screen and how they move. Its a job with a lot of uncertainity, and you have to embrace that. Now this perspective is only possible if you are prepared every day and do your homework, because only then can you think, whatever happens, I am positioned the right way according to the information I had this morning. If something comes out like a company unexpectedly profit warns and drops 10%, you need to think, did I have the info before the event to expect that? If yes, then you need to learn from that mistake, if no, you need to write it off as a cost of dealing with uncertainty.
Superior Coin is closing down
You can get updates at our original and official Twitter account
https://twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin

Did you buy in our ICO or maybe mine some sometime?
You can get your coins by email messaging support@superior-coin.com please do it immediately.
You can then sell them at this exchange
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/SUP/BTC

Get them sold quickly if you can
Isn’t this one of the reasons we keep saying people should always be careful what they are investing in? It is funny that people have been able to get themselves whooped all in the name of trying to invest in everything they see, without a product and then just empty promises which is the main reason why most traders and investors will never be in that RELAXED MOOD until they are able to start learning what they need to learn to stay clear off projects like this in the first place, and learn before making any step in the market at all.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

trading really stresses me especially with the current market conditions, sometimes I can't control my emotions and when I become like that I will close my computer, I stop looking at the market then I will sleep while listening to music until I will calm down again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: