Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Altcoins give more profits than Bitcoin  (Read 1871 times)
Olayinka225 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

Which should I invest into bitcoin or altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elncrow

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

I do not agree with this statement. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it is the base of this market. Bitcoin has proved itself through its operation and it is considered as the most reliable and profitable coin in this market. Many coins give more profit at the beginning but they cannot continue to do so but bitcoin is not like that.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

Bitcoin is the most successful crypto currency, whereas altcoins are also having good potentials now a day. So, I would rather suggest to go for both the coins. It would be less risky to do and it may have good outcomes further.
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

It's better to invest in the both currency. It can be like 60% on bitcoin and other percentage on altcoins
qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Altcoins are more volatile than Bitcoin. You may earn more in growth cycle and loose more when market crashing. BTC is just more stable than altcoins.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

both,, 40% in bitcoin and 60% in altcoins
choose the best altcoins to invest that will make your portofolio growing my friend

Punty045

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

Is this a question or you've already concluded already. Your topic sounds more like an assertion than a question. Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and at such, it's influence can never be overlooked
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

Just my advice from me, if you're looking for long term it seems like bitcoin is the best choice or ethereum. For altcoin usually used for day traders, for example When we invest on token that the price is very low $ 0.01- $ 0.02 usually we will be faster make a profit. Sorry for my bad english and thanks!
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

I agree that sometimes altcoins give more profit than bitcoin, but if we talk about long-term investments that bitcoin is the best.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

It does give a lot more profit since the price of alt coins are more volatile than that of bitcoin. But the risk associated with investing on altcoin is way much higher than that of investing on bitcoin. The price volatility causes sudden sky rocketing of the price and some lucky people do make fortune out of it. But most of the coins that have sudden rise are actually scam coin which eventually dies. Holding those coins for long term will actually give you nothing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

I urge you to invest first with bitcoin only and if you are investing larger amount of money on it, do it today while the price isn't so expensive unlike before. And if you don't want to see it skyrocketing and you don't hold any of it, you're wasting time. There will be advises for you here with the altcoins that they are holding and some unfamiliar ones, don't focus your time with those if I were you bitcoin is the best investment in the crypto market no matter what they say.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

Well it do depends. If you think the rate of change in bitcoin is good, then you can invest on it. On the contrary, if the chosen altcoin of yours is good enough in beating the rate change of altcoin in a given period of time, then it is the time you can invest or choose the altcoin that you want. We all know that investing is a risky thing that we might end up losing all we have without gaining anything yet on the other hand, if it goes successful then why not, a good profit is a good winning. Bitcoin though on its depress mode but if you trust it enough to have a good price on the future, then go for it.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

if I really think investing in altcoin provides more profit than bitcoin, but the risk of investing in altcoin is also greater than bitcoin.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

It's not like altcoins are a better choice for investment, it's altcoins that provide a higher amount of money but also involves a greater risk, you have a larger risk for the chance of  winning more money, sounds like a fair deal.

If you choose to invest in altcoins I would recommend you to make a strong research in this section because usually altcoins tend to be junk and if you don't know what you are investing at then your chance to lose your money, is much higher.

If you decide to invest in altcoins make sure that you don't invest more then you can afford to lose/
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

Look at the strategy you choose to invest. If you choose to hold it for a long time. You can choose the mainstream encrypted currency, such as BTC or ETH. If you want to make a profit for a short time. Then you can invest in high quality altcoins. Often, high quality altcoins will bring you great profits.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

Yes it is, because any altcoin that totally has legit and awesome projects are still undervalued, but like all kind of investment, high profit high risk. You have to be really careful on what altcoin are you investing, do deep research on their projects and their team, and dig anything on their projects. While bitcoin is already adopted broadly around the world, that is impossible for you to lost all of your money, you still could lost all of your money, if your altcoin projects turn in to exit scam.

traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

in the short term, new altcoins can give multiple profits
Catorabu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

if you find the good altcoin at this stage yes you will get more profit with the Golden altcoin
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

Bitcoin is a safe and good investment for long-term investment. Altcoin may be able to provide higher returns than bitcoin investments, but it is too risky for long-term investments, what else if in the new altcoin. The best option is to invest in both, because the investment diversification is better to do.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

Bitcoin has been the longest surviving crypto currency and after the rise of its popularity more alt coin has entered to the market. now the investors are confused to invest in bitcoin or alt coin. Bitcoin is facing a dip in the market, but the prices will rise. while if the new alt coin provides good facility investors can invest in it. Regardless after a god research investor should take decision.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: