Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 1 year change  (Read 3071 times)
justinstewart704

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

In order to achieve high profits in Bitcoin you need to have a long-term investment after a year you can make a good profit. It's one of the things an investor needs to know.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

bitcoin has dependably been great over the long haul. that is the reason a great many people are basically gathering bitcoin ignoring the fleeting costs. they simply purchase and hold. this is likewise where the term HODL originates from. the purpose behind that is just a result of the capability of bitcoin and the way that the appropriation will happen gradually at first and with the little size of the bitcoin showcase it is inclined to high unpredictability like this in here and now.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

maybe, billionaire invest in invest in bitcoin wallet for the investment such as this month, years and so on. No one knows bitcoin is change .
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

For 1 year bitcoin changed a lot , like there were no person thought that it would be such an important crypto and it had an amazing value of increasing , And I think it well become more valuable and it will increase , because bitcoin has future!!!!
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks
Yes, I agree. because the bitcoin is a long-term investment. Like gold, there will be a change when it has been running for a year or two years.
Bitcoin is perfect for investors who have long-term targets.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks

You say everything correctly, but I want to correct you, I think bitcoin is not a currency, but an asset. For example, such as gold or silver. Bitcoin is a digital asset of the 21st century. In these words, there are a lot of thoughts that can show how many prospects for the entire crypto-currency world and economy.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

I think it's going to happen again after the bitcoin price rises I think big bitcoin prices should be released to increase prices now coming to november or december 2018.

Tahamid

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

.Bitcoin will not take much time to change, many crypto-invested investment bitcoin market, I think bitcoin will change between 3 to 4 months, In future, Bitcoin will smile on the face of many investors, may Allah do well.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

For me the bitcoin in the next year will be more popular and each of us was using it for many purposes like using it for alternative banks and using it for gaining some investing.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

I think majority of the people talking about this death of bitcoin are just spreading FUD so that there will be a decrease in price and they can buy at a lower price.
I think  assessing bitcoin with years is fair.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

A year later, bitcoin will become more calm, it will be managed by large organizations, in the hands of which there will be about 50% of all bitcoins mined today, And if in figures it is 7,500,000 of 15 million, This figure is quite large, but in order to buy it, regulators, large exchanges, banks and "whales" need to raise the prices of bitcoin. It is for this reason that bitcoin will rise in the price of 100%
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Bitcoins ain't dead, the price are 3-4x from a year ago, and the use cases are growing in numbers each day. However the price of bitcoins are not what masks bitcoins dead or alive, it's the use cases, the decentralization, the transfer of wealth without letting the bankers getting a cut. The payment system and trust.
The Bitcoin technology will kept Bitcoin alive. My guess are we will have done at least another 3-4x in the year to come.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

The only thing in the forum is that they know the next year will increase the bitcoin price but no one can say that because the market will be decide the price.
Rhrokib

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

Bitcoin has changed a lot in a year. In 2010, Bitcoin has doubled. Bitcoin prices have risen in the last few years this year. So, in a year, Bitcoin has changed a lot.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Yes, I believe that Bitcoin in 1 year can change your life in an instant, just hold you Bitcoin and just be patient at this time. The prediction for this year is very good it is possible the Bitcoin will hit the highest price in the crypto world. When Bitcoin will pump and no one's gonna stop it because, of the bull year for all of the Bitcoins holders and investors.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

we will see what will happen as soon as

What kind of Change you are talking about? Upon entry of Bitcoin somewhere in 2008 introduce by Satoshi Nakamoto, the significant change is on the Price value of Bitcoin in the market. Remember that Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, it may goes up and down, but look at the present status of Bitcoin it remain stable in the market and gearing up for possible bull run again soon. That Change in 1 year.

budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Thanks

Yeah, because when viewed from its development so far bitcoin price always up and down, but that does not mean if the price drops terco bitcoin die, because during this bitcoin price also decreased but the price returned to normal and it happens every year.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

Thanks

Depending on the strategy you apply to benefit from bitcoin. If you choose to invest in the long run, then the change in value in a day is not very influential, but if you choose to trade then changes in value in a day can be decisive to generate profit.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

Thanks

Yes almost 7months bitcoin change l hope so it will not last in a year.Many people are expecting for the value change of this coming end of the year.We beleive that bitcoin will survive this coming months.We have to be positive to make us alive.
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

It is true that the change in bitcoin can not drastically and currently the bitcoin is quite stable at $ 6200- $ 6500, but if you look at history of the end of 2017 it is sure that bitcoin can evolve in a relatively short time.
Remembering 2017 I'm still nervous about that period! Bitcoin has grown to nearly $ 20k, many financial analysts say Bitcoin will grow to $ 80k, but now I've only seen 1/8 of that! Kaka
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: