Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 1 year change  (Read 3070 times)
jpnl0003

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

the change this year i must confess has been unlike other years for the very first half of the year but that is not a total assumption of the entire year as we still have about 4 months more before the year wraps up and everything about the year book gets closed.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

Bitcoin at the high time was in 2017. I don't want to say but there is very little chance for it to reach this in this year or even in next year. Now I check the chart by week, and then by month LOL!!! I need some hope from this market...
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks

I agree with you,  bitcoin or altcoin price is not stable,  meaning anytime price will change easily but we cannot predict when will be the price finally will increase.  Let us all wait for that. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks

No, it should be judged only by the means of its capability, not the price over the time. Its price is fluctuating and cannot be controlled by only one of its user. Yet, people is indeed still must stop saying it could die soon. Its vast acceptance and use are less likely to be eliminated nor shut down.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:36 AM

every year, there is a moment where BTC experiences dumps and pumps
but, the majority since I got to know BTC in 2013, I was able to feel tremendous changes, where BTC prices have risen by 3000% to 10000%
a remarkable achievement for me who took part in benefiting from the ups and downs of BTC prices

fighter55

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

The 2018 market is identical to 2017 and I do not understand why people think Bitcoin will die
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:45:28 AM

Most people who say that bitcoin is dead are those who bought big and then the price went down. Now they are disappointed and afraid that they will lose it all. If they know and understand how bitcoin moves they would not say that in the first place. Bitcoin has bewn proclaimed dead by many people but look at bitcoin now. Still going strong and still on top.
Ankhang2016

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:42 AM

a bright future will be used with bitcoin and who are invites on this cash. same together development a bitcoin big strong
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

Thanks
it will only be dead if you quit cryptomarket and stop doing investment in bitcoin but if you are a believer for sure you are also confident like me that bitcoin pricevmsy recover soon and surpass its all time high.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

For changes in bitcoin it cannot be predicted quickly, because bitcoin can change its value at any time. so to see the movement we must always monitor. and bitcoin won't die! In my opinion.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

ignore the death of bitcoin many talk about this just so people panic and sell cheaply almost like that.. ok keep calm

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:41:38 AM

not bitcoin will not die, to reach the price back to the peak of bitcoin there are still many corrections, because if compared to last year on the same month the value of 1 bitcoin was low from now
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

Thanks

No matter if BTC i at its highest or lowest, there will always be people spreading FUD and saying the death of BTC / cryptocurrency is near. Unfortunately unless those people want to invest their time in learning about crypto, it will be tough to convince them otherwise. Although I do agree that BTC shouldn't be judged for its changes within a day or a month, I will say that a year is also a short period of time, as it could just s easily be an incredible year like 2017, or a slower / bearish one like 2018 and many others.
Mandalawangi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

I see how year after year, how bitcoin grows or grows, but I can tell you for sure, it was never as cheap as last year! Bitcoin prices continue to grow, even with sudden fluctuations and recessions! Bitcoin is a great asset for investment! in 5 years, bitcoin will spend a lot of money! in this case, everyone has an opportunity That means we have double growth from the average price last year. Day by day people adapt to bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will automatically increase. I hold bitcoin coins for at least two years. Because we can see practical implementation of the real world in 2020.
DavidSalomon

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

every new thing gradually change in order to make it perfect and it is also happens it the case of bit coin and people talking about the death of it because they expect a lot from bitcoin but right now don't get that i think.
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

bitcoin was 3K usd last year in these month and now it is 7K USD which is almost more than double of its last year price. but it is much lover than its ATH in last year which was 19K USD. we are looking forward to see price of BTC to 40K in coming year or end of this year if same happen as last year. Because price of BTC move prabolically but we are in bearish period not bullish.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

bitcoin was 3K usd last year in these month and now it is 7K USD which is almost more than double of its last year price. but it is much lover than its ATH in last year which was 19K USD. we are looking forward to see price of BTC to 40K in coming year or end of this year if same happen as last year. Because price of BTC move prabolically but we are in bearish period not bullish.
But, it is still lower in value unlike the time of december 2017. Bitcoin reached 20k USD and im hoping that it will be happen again.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

In December 2012, Wired magazine announced it had "expired".
In January 2014, Reuters announced an "obituary" for Bitcoin.
In January 2015, the Telegraph announced that "the Bitcoin experiment was over."
In November 2016, CoinJournal reported, "no one will use Bitcoin in the next five to 10 years."
In January 2017, the Financial Times declared, "Bitcoin surpasses $ 1,000 but its final value is zero."
In December 2017, Business Insider issued Morgan Stanley's statement that "Bitcoin's real value is zero."
Up to now, Bitcoin has become popular and prices are many times higher. Nevertheless, people always talk about the "death" of it.
I do not think Bitcoin will die. And finally, the answer is Bitcoin will still live!
frankbuse

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

Btc is getting a bit steady last months, don't be fooled it's all about putting a base from where to launch.
I see 9k this month and end year 10/11k.
Don't expect 50k this year, maybe 2020
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

A big change have been seen in BTC its rise upto 20k$ then now moving to 7k$. So overall big fluctuation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: