Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 1 year change  (Read 3071 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

The year 2017 was the year when Bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream, however considering the user base, we still have a long way to go because at this time not even 10% of global population is involved with Bitcoin and hence there are infinite possibilities of growth in the coming future. On the other hand, I am satisfied with the growth rate of the users since inception but we need to focus on building utility value so that the market can have a crypto friendly environment.
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Looking back on the history of Bitcoin, you will find something very interesting. In the past seven years since its introduction (Bitcoin first appeared in 2011), only Bitcoin in March of 2013 saw strong growth and in March of the remaining six years, Bitcoin was disastrous and bad - March is a very bad year for Bitcoin, and this year, March saw a sharp drop in bitcoins from $ 11,000 USDT to $ 6,791 at the current price.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

the words of death for bitcoin are only issued by pessimistic people, they only want profit, and ignore risks. As for knowing bitcoin in the next year, no one knows ... Because there is no future that can guess ... !!

Bitcoin is not going to die. People understand that BTC is their future, and they are ready to invest in this cryptocurrency. I am happy that I started to work with BTC many years ago and earned a lot already.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

In my humble opinion, we will never see such big pumps as it was in the beginning of the year.
Its price will be increasing slowly and gradually, BTC is a long-term crypto asset.

undisclosed

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

I believe that Bitcoin has a chance to change. The community is growing, more and more people want to use it. Over time, it will be much better and more interesting. Because big businessmen will understand how much bitcoin is better and more practical than fiat money
ruybanoya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

i think price will be 40.000 $ for next year.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks
They want to judge bitcoin not because of it's identity but the price of it. Of course, we know that people drives the price of bitcoin. Yet, we knew already that this coin has potential to grow, we are inconvince because we fear of loss.
Many people always exaggerated when they say the death of this coin will come. I think it is just an idiomatic expression or a hype. But at the end, they will just swallow what they said because btc will pump!

arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

bitcoin won't die, those who say bitcoin is dead are people who don't have more education about bitcoin and about what makes this price movement increase so they don't know the price movements of bitcoin and try to make traders panic.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

in the past year, bitcoin has many change, the most biggest change is the price, the last year bitcoin reached the lid with near 20,000$, but now in just above 6400$ and around this. Now so many good news about bitcoin and i think in future bitcoin will grow strongly
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

everyone expects the return of bitcoin, with what happens in 2017 will be repeated at the end of 2018, but bitcoin needs to be developed and it takes not only 1 year or 2 years to be developed, bitcoin will remain long and will be the future currency for everyone..
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks

We do all hope that for a year bitcoin will bomb everyone to increase after the end of this year.We hope and pray for that preparing for the coming cashless society which we expect that bitcoin will be the currency of the whole world.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

surely there will always be changes but we cannot predict 100% what will happen, whether up or down we can only wait to make sure I wish the best for bitcoin and crypto. but my supervision over the next 1 year Bitcoin will grow and be increasingly accepted throughout the world community.
cryptowin1

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

When all is said in done, bitcoin ought not trust that Bitcoin has an opportunity to change. The people group is developing, an ever increasing number of individuals need to utilize it. it will be made a decision with it's cost. bitcoin still the valuable one. individuals are as yet purchasing BTC so it cannot be dead
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will never die at any time, because the development of bitcoin in the eyes of the world is very positive, which is very helpful to the economy of the global community, and reduce poverty. therefore, the state should be grateful with bitcoin, and always maintain the harmony between the government system and bitcoin, so it is easy to be considered by the citizens of the world.
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

that's why we are still here, there will always be possibilities for bitcoin to shine again. all just takes time to realize bitcoin back to normal, investment is a delayed profit and also a definite success

In 2014 people had also been talking that BTC is dead and HODLers were considered as a bunch of naive people. And we should remember, that precisely a year ago, price of BTC was $5900. So then even in a bear market, we are higher, than when skyrocketing bull one started.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Thanks

We do all hope that for a year bitcoin will bomb everyone to increase after the end of this year.We hope and pray for that preparing for the coming cashless society which we expect that bitcoin will be the currency of the whole world.
And now we need to not miss the opportunity to buy Bitcoin, while its price remains low. Otherwise, later we will regret lost opportunities.

You believe it will not fall dump again with lower prices? People still think it will fall again before flying to the moon, so they are still waiting for a better chance at a lower rate. You think this can happen, or this is the lowest price it can achieve.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

In the year 2018 bitcoin never crosses $10000 figure but in the last month of 2017 it hit $25000 and this is a change which is changed the bitcoin investment strategy people have bought at the rate of $18000 and now the bitcoin price is stable at $6400 while on the other hand bitcoin have showed a positive change in this year and it is stable now the crypto market is good and it is growing now a days,

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

In fact a change of a year is not even enough to justify the fact that bitcoin will survive for future, bitcoin as stated from the beginning is a volatile commodity so at that is price should not be use as a tool for analysing it future relevance and survival, bitcoin has so many other unique futures too such as it ability to be transact across borders and it speed in carrying out transactions.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

Thanks
2017 was golden year for bitcoin and full cryptocurrency world. who are talking about bitcoin death actully they are more interested to buy bitcoin. bitcoin still the precious one. people are still buying btc. so it cant be dead .
I'm not so sure whether he really asked about the site to know the development of bitcoin in 1 year. because for a thread like this he can get 2 merits. indeed we really must always convince all parties to continue to believe that bitcoin will return to its heyday, but what just by saying something like that we deserve an merit?
nastyagav

Activity: 392
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

Yelling at every rise or fall of bitcoin is stupid.
I really do not understand people who pray for the course, so that it would take off or go down.
Live here and now that will be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: