Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 1 year change  (Read 3070 times)
nickowain

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

Oct, Nov, Dec been very good for the rise of bitcoin price historically, this year Oct 2018 been disappointing, but still 8 days to go for end of Oct, bitcoin could rise in price substantially in Nov, Dec , trading volume doubled a few days ago after trading volume of bitcoin was sideways
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

I agree with the author of the topic, because when studying the price of Bitcoin, you need to take large time intervals. The long-term trend in the price of Bitcoin since its inception is ascending and will continue for a very long time, because its emissions are constantly decreasing.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

there are so many people saying that and the results make a lot of people panic, bitcoin will be difficult to grow if people easily believe false rumors

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

Yes, in my opinion, this is a bitcoin time that really disappoints the world of technology and I am still grateful to be able to hold it now and survive, I can only hope and pray that it will be best for bitcoin in the future.
Maybe a lot of people lose their patience and money with bitcoin and that is why you think bitcoin disappoint investors. IMO, bitcoin is just showing its true value, as there are rumors that the last year bull run is just a result of manipulation. I still believe on bitcoin and I know this will be great again in the future.

Don’t think about the death of bitcoin, it will not happen and investors are just waiting for strong market again before they come in, patience is the main game now and let’s see what bitcoin have for us in the future.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:56:22 AM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks

Yes i agree but this is the reality in which its normal that the people needs proof and results before they will be commited or to join any investments to ensure that there hard earned money will not lose in evert investment therefore we can't blame them because like us we need a guarantee that our money will be safe specially scam investments are now rampant these days.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

People must stop talking about the death of bitcoin because a currency like bitcoin must not be judged with a change of a day or a month but with a change of a year who agree about that?
I ask too if there is a way to know the 1 year change of bitcoin in cmp or any other site.
Thanks
Bitcoin really grows as a company and it takes time to get profitable and grow according to the goal. People are thinking Bitcoin is a pumping and dumping tool to help them quickly get rich. They misunderstand the way the market works and Bitcoin. we need to give it time and faith.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MartinDonald

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

Bitcoin's role has been increasing with the involvement of many monetary institutions. It is possible that Bitcoin will be included in the gold and currency categories. As a valuable asset, Bitcoin is not the same as other currencies. It is considered to be the youthful creation that startups bring in over the last 10 years. Despite many questions and black swan wings that can shade the coin, all indications are that they We are moving into the new era of this kind of asset.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

90% of those who are talking about "death of bitcoin" are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.

the rest (10%) are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Haha. I find this humorous. You mean a constituent of 10% of total investors creating FUD pitholes for a whooping 90% naive others??

Crypto is a funny place though!!
JustinKyle

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

All electronic money investors know that the first phase is always great opportunities, of course, go with risk. But the opportunity always comes to those who bravely invest and have a wide vision. Bitcoin accounted for more than 50% of the value of all "virtual currency assets." Many times as if dead, bitcoin is growing and more commonly used.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

If you look at 2017 there are a lot of changes to bitcoin becoming more attractive with the same investment. Bitcoin is a virtual currency, so the price can go up or down every year. And that depends on the market.
The peak of bitcoin prices occurred on December 17, 2017 which reached 19,796 USD, while on January 4, 2017 the price was still 1,050 USD and on this day October 27, 2018 the price of bitcoin was 6,520 USD. From the price reality above, it can be concluded that fluctuations in bitcoin prices in one year are extraordinary.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

yeah, you are right. indeed, bitcoin can't be seen as a change in just one day, one week, or one month. but must see from a change of one more year. how to see that. You can record the current price and look back at it for the next few years. and if you want to invest, now it's good to buy.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

the bitcoin price change is normal, it's just that the novice people in the crypto do not have their first years and the bitcoin bull run so they have a lot to say about it. but the bitcoin change has many lessons to offer. that will also help the person to cool down and wait. that's the good thing about changing the price of bitcoin.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

there are so many people saying that and the results make a lot of people panic, bitcoin will be difficult to grow if people easily believe false rumors
The market reacts very strongly to rumors and news, that's right. Without the hype around cryptocurrencies, there will be no good movement.
And people who say that the collapse came-fools who do not understand how to work with such a market. Without falls there will be no growth and it is obvious

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Thanks

We do all hope that for a year bitcoin will bomb everyone to increase after the end of this year.We hope and pray for that preparing for the coming cashless society which we expect that bitcoin will be the currency of the whole world.
And now we need to not miss the opportunity to buy Bitcoin, while its price remains low. Otherwise, later we will regret lost opportunities.

Indeed many changes occurred in the many changing Bitcoin improvement and development so advanced brings many advantages and become opportunities for expanding the trust level that is capable of making the support of the distant future better.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Thanks

Only newbies are doing that keep posting Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency is dead because they invested at the wrong time, we are almost nine years and this technology has come so far, and achieved a lot so those who are posting this did not study how the cryptocurrency evolved on all those nine years.

Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Thanks

People who talk about the death of bitcoin simply do not understand the essence of the issue, in fact. Bitcoin is just a tool. The tool can either be improved or replaced. There's no problem with that. People think that if bitcoin disappears, then the whole cryptocurrency will go downhill, but in fact it is not. Just one tool will replace another, less developed and progressive. That's all she wrote.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

Thanks
For people who say that bitcoin will die, they are beginners who only join for 1 month knowing bitcoin, because they see prices not going up, I never thought that bitcoin would die, because I know many companies have opened businesses in crypto, and not as easy as that they will go or assume bitcoin will die, because they have spent a lot of capital to build their company.
I think it is necessary to deepen research, what exactly do we experience so that bitcoin continues to decline.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

when compared to last year, bitcoin  already changed a lots. Even the price is not as high as last December, I think the price at the moment is not so bad. We can believe in the bright future of bitcoin and its potential.

Yes,bitcoin is already change because bitcoin is not like in a previous year.we can see now the price is not so good because every persons believe that the price will continue to grow so I think many investors stop investing on bitcoin because of the low price now of bitcoin.

Brezy104

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

bitcoin is awesome currency everyone should try it it is the future currency people are all trying to invest in it because profit is unlimited in it\
it has a good impact on trade secure  currency  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

I believe!!
In the next 1 year, bitcoin will be very fast in all corners of the world.
because with the presence of bitcoin, everything is younger, let alone about the economy, everything is much easier and reduces the world poverty rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: