Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your plan for 2019  (Read 2007 times)
nickmiller

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

for having a good profit in the trading a proper plan is very important but in here making long term plan is hard so if you ask me about 2019 then unfortunately I will not able to answer anything confidently,  I hope if market situation stay like now then I will defiantly like to be more active on this field and this will bring profit.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

While I do not want to make a guess for 2019, because it's still unclear what will happen in the middle and the end of this year.

Yes it's too early to decide about 2019 when we have having a roller coaster ride from the beginning of 2018 and let's decide about 2019 by the end of this year after looking at the way market responds.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

It happens in case of Bitcoin, someremain stable and some remain unstable. But don't worry, Bitcoin has made a lot of people financially independent. You just have to take some smart and careful decisions, and in the last, you have to be patient, it's all on trading and exchanges.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

I hope that the encryption market can be stable in 2019, and the price of bitcoin can be corrected, which is very important for our community development.
latchookart

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

Just wait for massive adoption, what most matters is not that the underlying tech is blockchain or crypto, is that it is easy to use and solves a daily problem. Then people will adopt not because of the tech, but because it makes their lives are easier.

We're still in the infrastructure phase. It reminds me of when mobile networks were moving from 2g to gprs to 3g to HSDPA to 4g and LTE... That took over 2 decades before mobile data became mainstream.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

Well...i wish i would have been a very buoyant crypto trader before then so that i can be a stable trader like some were
Like many on the forum, I believe in Bitcoin. As long as the price is below 7000 dollars I will buy it. Today sold 80 percent of Ethereum at 0.86 BTC.
There's great news about the crypto world. They guarantee us a huge increase in coins in 2019.
There are large companies that want to introduce crypto investment insurance. This is going to be a huge step.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

the most important is you can always analyze the well to be able to be a good trader to crypto. in the absence of that then traded in crypto is just the same as Gamble alone without any analysis and consideration. It will only lead to losses in the investment.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

actually I have many goals in 2019 I want to be an investor but I do not think it's easy because it requires enough experience,but for the moment I have no special plans and just buy some altcoin for long-term investments and I will sell in 2019 hopefully this will give a profit.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

i will sell or still hold my coin depending on what is happen in crypto market. if the coin reach that certain price i expect then i will sell if not then i will hold. also i will continue to join bounties to earn extra money.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

My plan in 2019 is to focus on investing in the world of crypto, focus on finding good projects and collecting lots of altcoin and investing as well as possible and making a lot of money.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

My plan in 2019 is to have some good altcoin on my portfolio list, I also hope to invest in some good ICO and get some big benefits, I also hope that by 2019 the crypto will be more stable.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

Well i have many plan for this coming 2019 but for now i well concentrate to joined in bounties and earning more coins and i think my coins are good to hold until year 2019
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

So long as crypto remains volatile, there is plenty of opportunity for making profit from trading. In a market where a move of 10% in a day is common and unremarkable, a good trader can make huge profits.
Yes thats true GOOD trader but also some of the traders lose their lives after they lost lots of money, trading is a risky work especially for new ones.

My plan is still hold my coins then invest more on some possible good projects.
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

I made a lot of conclusions because I invested in 2018 and understand that I will invest long term because I can not track high-volatility market movements for day trading.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

All viewers here are also different plan at 2019 depend upon to their goal at herself,but many of them are also intack to know the other activities in cryptoland land so that I'm also plan to have a good journey in this crytpoland because,I look also forward that crytpoland will have a good future to those person right for them, dedication motivation and ,hardwork, are also important attitude at cryptoland if you want to make success,
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

Well...i wish i would have been a very buoyant crypto trader before then so that i can be a stable trader like some were

My plans for 2019

1. I will continue being a bounty hunter. I will join signature campaign which serves as the main source of my income. I will also try to continue translating a bounty. I am having a hard time now so I can only do signature and not translating.

2. I will continue investing.

3. I will still trade coins. Hold the right coin and take away shit coins.

4. Continue to explore in Bitcointalk.org. Just want to keep studying and updated.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

No plan to uofrade my self, im just a bounty hunter and be always a hunter for all my crypto journey. Will have buy and sell of coins but not totally called trading. Buy coins which seems have high potential for great development as well as in price control.   

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

For me, it's very simple - it's good to work hard in 2018 to have a good rest in 2019))) I want to get more knowledge, earn more money, make an excellent investment, find a perfect project with a unique product and idea, wait for the growth of bitcoin and other coins, and then take the family to Bali.
All my projects should start work in next year, according their road maps, so I will wait profit in 2019.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Talking about the plan, this is really a very positive topic. My 2019 plan is to choose some good good money investment in the cryptocurrency, and then in the 2019 ushered in the bull market to sell a lot of money to get huge l...
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

I think my plan 2019 is sell my coin altcoins and for now i hunt potiencial and hold for one year and sell if the price is pump and my key to success is patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: