Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:14:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer virus used to steal cryptos?  (Read 2189 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

Its a real possibility. most keep their profits in paper wallets , offline or in tight lockdown to be protected from viruses. some lose their profits in minutes due to lack of security. so its up to us to keep our information and profits as safe as possible
Well, if you don't take care of the assets you have, of course you will find them. well, for now I have rarely heard of the case, and the biggest case at the time was a virus that would erase all the data you have if you didn't pay using bitcoin. so, be careful.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

Any form can be used to steal cryptos. Even downloading malicious wallets could be a way of stealing your funds through introduction of malwares into your computer. You should take precautions before downloading any wallets through use of strong antiviruses.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Alex31207

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

If you have a large amount of cryptocurrency on your wallet on your computer,you need to put a good antivirus and do not crawl on different sites.
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

looks a little worried if a computer virus gets into our computer! need to anticipate extra tight to avoid crypto breakers. but it is very sad if genius must be used to steal. I think that is very disturbing comfort in the digital world.
 Embarrassed

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
excolony

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

yeah, Trojan is an example. Not only crypto world. but also in the real world.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

If you really want to avoid being robbed by thiefs/viruses then you can invest ~100$ to buy a Nano Ledger S and you will definitely sleep better during the nights.

When I started to earn more and more tokens I felt that online Exchanges to not offer sufficient security and I bought a Ledger. Every time when using it you have a different feeling regarding the security of your funds.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

As I have seen from a website about China's nabbing crypto thieves.  So, being a computer genius has a lot of advantages to get rich so easily with cryptocurrencies if they will not be caught.  Unlike us who makes clean living by trading, mining, investing and bounty hunting, they tend to get easy income in their professional thieves way.  Might be this is the reason why bitcoin's value is going down.  Just my thoughts..

Check out the link about this news I have red.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/china-nabs-crypto-thieves-social-120041067.html

Yes, I think this is also the reason for the decline in bitcoin prices, but there are also other factors that cause the price of bitcoin to decline, namely: the state prohibits bitcoin, banks prohibit bitcoin and there are also social media that prohibit advertising about crypto currencies.
investors have been reduced because they have suffered huge losses this year, therefore investors are afraid to invest again.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

As I have seen from a website about China's nabbing crypto thieves.  So, being a computer genius has a lot of advantages to get rich so easily with cryptocurrencies if they will not be caught.  Unlike us who makes clean living by trading, mining, investing and bounty hunting, they tend to get easy income in their professional thieves way.  Might be this is the reason why bitcoin's value is going down.  Just my thoughts..

There are many things like that as remote administrative tools that are using in background to steal your passwords and you are almost unable to spot them so our thing is to be careful about those.
niko_ganteng

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

yes, be careful, the name of a security is as good as any, there will still be parties trying to hack it.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

I think that hackers are initially interested in large savings, beginners are unlikely to have large amounts on their accounts, but they are still the first to fall, as they do not particularly understand the protection of their accounts, the rate does not depend on breaking, but it is more of demand
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

in my experience, blockchain can't be hacked, blockchain security is very strong, and they hackers can only hack victims' wallets and can't hack the blockchain system, so maybe Chinese keep their asset wallet in an easy stolen place, and if the price drops all assets because of hackers' problems they might succeed in hacking the wallet of rich people in China, or they managed to hack lots of rich Chinese wallets and make asset prices go down
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

i think hacking is not the only reason for the falling of bitcoin or cryptocurrency value. From year to year, there were many hacking events.
But you know that the bitcoin value still above $6000. The worst case is if some exchange wallet getting hacked. The balances is very much.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

As our technology improves and so as thus hackers, they are eager on how to be able to victimize us users. Its up to us on how we secure our wallets and properties, just continue to learn more things and reading must be a habit here in this industry. Good luck to us, take a good care for your belongings and let us be successful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
axcel0408

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

The world has changed so much with time. In crypto currency many hacker try to hack wallet to earn or steal money.thats why they also changed their ways to steal with overtime.the latest is a virus what will hack your account and you won't even know untile the money is gone.its happening everyday.  If you want to have a safe wallet than i suggest you to hold your money in hard wallet. It will be safer then any other option.it is true.
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

This is a big problem in the crypto world we see today many are seeking to make a quick buck willing to do anything to achieve that so hard working people always get caught to these kind of criminals but the main problem is unlike the outside world we are unable to complain to anyone regarding such things when something happens and loose our digital currencies and even there is no way to track those hackers in any way     
BeeRoach

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

That should not cpst the price fall of Bitcoin but definately shows that the best way to store cryptocurrencies in on the offline wallets. No thief will be able to reach you.
Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

I do not think anyone can steal cryptocurrencies with computer virus. It will be possible for someone to steal your bitcoins if they know of your private details.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

He just shared free downloadable plug-ins in group chats and public forums and used the host computer to mine virtual currencies without the knowledge of the owner, maybe it can be possible and yahoo had provided such information might be a credibility to really trust this news, And Ordinary computer users was an easy targets by yang because they don’t regularly check up on their servers which may be scanned by hackers for vulnerabilities, So it can be possible.
I though this isn't possible but wow. So it can really happen. Well, what I can conclude know what you have said is that, it only shows that we can actually protect our self and get rid of these thieves or computer virus if self neglect or carelessness is avoided. If someone is not that attentive to his or her account and suddenly these things happens, this is because he do not care enough or protective enough to his property. This must be a warning for other cryptocurrency users that they must care about their accounts and check it regularly.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

I stay away from such miscellaneous things that would use my computing power to make them crypto, it's illegal.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

Yes in some cases. They use computer virus to steal cryptos. If you dont have a legit anti virus on your computer you might the number victim of hackers in crypto. It is very important that you have anti virus because might click links unintentionally then thats the time your anti virus will do he's job. Spend some pennies on anti virus.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: