Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer virus used to steal cryptos?  (Read 2182 times)
Nicole Dias

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

This can happen because Bitcoin is mined and traded in computer. In the world, there are many smart crypto thieves. And bitcoin can be made profits for them, easily understanding, they will take advantages of this phenomenon. Above all, the investors should be the most careful as much as possible to protect their asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

As I have seen from a website about China's nabbing crypto thieves.  So, being a computer genius has a lot of advantages to get rich so easily with cryptocurrencies if they will not be caught.  Unlike us who makes clean living by trading, mining, investing and bounty hunting, they tend to get easy income in their professional thieves way.  Might be this is the reason why bitcoin's value is going down.  Just my thoughts..

Check out the link about this news I have red.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/china-nabs-crypto-thieves-social-120041067.html

If there are computer viruses that can steal that will be a huge problem for many people and specially for good people because the losses that can be done by hackers are immense and I know from my personal experience because too have faced a cruel hacker and lost my entire wallet full of currencies just in seconds but I don't think it was through a computer virus but though a currency exchange but if the above is true the damage can be much higher   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

As I have seen from a website about China's nabbing crypto thieves.  So, being a computer genius has a lot of advantages to get rich so easily with cryptocurrencies if they will not be caught.  Unlike us who makes clean living by trading, mining, investing and bounty hunting, they tend to get easy income in their professional thieves way.  Might be this is the reason why bitcoin's value is going down.  Just my thoughts..

If there are computer viruses that can steal that will be a huge problem for many people and specially for good people because the losses that can be done by hackers are immense and I know from my personal experience because too have faced a cruel hacker and lost my entire wallet full of currencies just in seconds but I don't think it was through a computer virus but though a currency exchange but if the above is true the damage can be much higher   
I think, many people develop a virus like this. Well, I think last year, things like this also existed. well, but for now I think there is an antivirus that can detect it. therefore, we must always update the antivirus that we have on the computer we use.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Naginiya

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

Ambition of many criminals are to hack an exchange or a wallet of some one to steal crypto because it has become the safest and easiest way to score huge amount of money in a short period of time so many innocent individuals are getting caught and building a computer virus to steal information illegally was very famous few years ago but if criminals starts to use crypto's in the same way majority of people will suffer

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

Unfortunateley, there are sme types of viruses written to steal crypto. Actualy, in most cases they steal data that enable log in to your wallets or other places you keep your coins and that enables perpetrator to steel your crypto.
That is why is very important to keep your antivurus tool updated and be very careful how secure is your access to wallets, exchanges and similar.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

The hackers often use the computer to illegally invade some personal pages in order to steal their hac account information to steal the crypto they already have so we need to be wary of hacker criminals.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

This is a lesson to every holder of cryptocurrencies most especially the investors I advice we make use of hardware wallet for safety of our funds and have rest of mind. And also be mindful of the sites we visit for security reasons. Hackers are in everywhere so this is not strange we just gat to be extremely careful to avoid stories that touches.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

It can be possible by those people who have a great knowledge of bitcoin because of their knowledge they hack accounts of other people and use they money foe their own benefits.Now the question raise how we all investors can save our bitcoin from these types of hackers and the simple answer is that we must have hardware wallets to protect our bitcoins from such hackers.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Their are many bad people joining this kind of business. These kind of business is too risky especially for those member don't have enough knowledge about crypto. To avoid those kid of people, we must help each other by giving some tips and idea about cypto.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

Money is the root of all evil, as what people say. So others do whatever it takes to earn, and some also just want an easy money. This is the problem now.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

Yes ... unfortunately where there are big money ... there are people who want to steal. However it seems to me that such viruses, which just brew money a little (relatively). In recent years, it has become more and more miners' viruses, which quietly begin to use the resources of your computer in order to make a person for another computer earn a little money.
prabowo499

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

for trivial matters like that does not make prices go down, the price drops is common in Bitcoin. The market price dropped was the traders' turmoil, when it came down wealthy investors even liked to buy with a lot of bitcoin, while when they went up investors also laughed out loud because they made 100-500% profit, and so on and so on and so on
hiddukel

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Bitcoin is very safe the fact that it has been years since it was first introduced and no one has ever penetrate the system. The only main problem in security in Bitcoin is the negligence of the users and didn't even do their own diligence to secure their wallet.
SAHARANINE

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

These are terrible times and when going though your information we should understand we should not just spend time to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies but should definitely spend some quality time to learn how to protect our earned cryptocurrencies because most of the people came to the crypto world without having any asset so majority has to buy currencies using there hard earned money but if criminals can steal those assets in moments like you have mentioned everyone who is hones is in trouble so best thing to do is take every step before loose anything because once some one has lost something in the crypto world there will be no police officers to catch the bad guy and return the goods
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 12:10:07 AM by brooklynian

This scam is not the reason the price of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are going down at the moment. It is unfortunate that some computer genius resolve to stealing other people's cryptocurrency rather than follow the path of the honest and deploy their expertise to what will benefit others. This is now a major problem.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

Yes in some cases. They use computer virus to steal cryptos. If you dont have a legit anti virus on your computer you might the number victim of hackers in crypto. It is very important that you have anti virus because might click links unintentionally then thats the time your anti virus will do he's job. Spend some pennies on anti virus.
Hackers are geniuses who have advantages over others in the computer field. However, some of them are thieves, always looking for loopholes to be able to steal data, transactions, bitcoin, and even interfere with other people's information. So, the security of our computers is our own responsibility and always updates the anti-virus at all times so that our computers are always protected.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

Bitcoin is very safe the fact that it has been years since it was first introduced and no one has ever penetrate the system. The only main problem in security in Bitcoin is the negligence of the users and didn't even do their own diligence to secure their wallet.

The network itself is safe but the accessibility is the one that would be the target of the hackers so that they can steal the cryptocurrencies. They would take advantage of those newbies who would easily believe what they are saying so that they can get free coins or perhaps free services.

Always be careful when someone asks you to download something to have free coins because most likely it has a virus that would have access to your gadgets and then take away your hard earned coins. Always be careful and do not attract the attention of the people by posting how much coins you have in social media and forums.

sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

the thieves and crypto hackers they want to get rich by cheating, but do things like that affect the fall in the value of bitcoin or not at all?
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

There is more cheaters then i am seen ever.
Crypto transactions cant be cancel and its main reason why they all there.
While i dont know how to completely secure wallets, i am use for wallet other pc where i dont surf on crypto related sites

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Friskaadew

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

I think it is still very difficult to do for now, but for the next few years it may happen that more and more people are interested in btc or cryptocurrency, the more people try to make a profit by shortcut, so if malware can stealing cryptocurrency or btc will be very difficult, but if you steal our data it is very possible especially if you put your privacy key and password on the computer that has been exposed to the malware it will be very easy for them to hack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: