Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Exchanger and Best Trading Coin!!!  (Read 662 times)
kaak4007 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:15:52 PM

I am new to this Crypto Currency World. since Last few days I was analysing different coins on various exchanger and got confused which coin should I buy?

Can anybody knows which exchanger is best and which coin should I buy for trading ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

I am new to this Crypto Currency World. since Last few days I was analysing different coins on various exchanger and got confused which coin should I buy?

Can anybody knows which exchanger is best and which coin should I buy for trading ?
best choice of exchange: binance and BNB coin. A lot of coins listed on binance, and BNB is cheap. BNB price is not all the time following BTC, so buying altcoin with BNB is profitable.

Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

if you are new i advice you to check coinmarketcap website. you can check every altcoin there and click on markets tab. there you can find the exchanges with highest volumes and register to those exchanges.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

there are so many good markets for trading like kucoin, hitbtc, bittrex and more. but for the coin we can look at coinmarketcap and make sure to choose 10 top coins therefore determine which coins are good to serve as one of the options for early trading.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

The best coins to buy now will be bitcoin and eth. This is the 2 main coins. They can be bought and sold on any exchange. Now their price is relatively low (now the market has not yet decoupled, but I think that in the coming days the price will be lower), but later their price will grow. So first of all pay attention to these coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

For which is good exchange site and the answer should use the major exchangte site which give the more guarantee for your amount.
About the best coin and i will try to suggest you those coin that will be listed on the coinbase and it looks so a very good idea in my opinion considew coinbas is a gatway for the US market,.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

(BNB )Binance coin and (BIX) bibox token are the best for me,,
as soon as possible i believe if the price of BIX will be same as BNB

vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

i think decentralized exchange like IDEX and fork delta is all good for token, but when you want to buy altcoin from other platform centralized exchange like  binance and others is good market in there, buy eth and ada is good right now
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

If you are new, you can try the local market first to learn the movement of the graph and also the type of coin you can buy. But if you ask for advice, then I will suggest the market Binance and also BNB coins because I think BNB will have a bright and promising future.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

You have to choose the best coin to inverse your hard earned money.In simple,we can't get money by fee from any source.We have to work hard to get minimum amount of dollars,both in real job and business .It's very important to choose a right coin for the investments.My suggestion for you is bitcoin. Bitcoin is known for his huge outcome from the investments.This is the foremost reason for the more investors in the case of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

Pay attention to the rock token (GBX). This is an exchange token that has an excellent prospect. Now the most suitable price for its acquisition.
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:15:13 AM

The most popular exchange now is Binance and best trading coins are bitcoin and eth. You can consider top 20 cryptocurrencies from coinmarketcap. If you want to be daily trader, you should focus on top 20. But if you want to hold for long-term, you need more research and information to take a coin for 1-3 years. You also can trade on decentralized exchanges like IDEX, Forkdelta,... that in my opinion is still complicated for newbie.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

Best crypto exchange that I know is bittrex and binance you can trade doge coin. Many are saying that doge coin is good for trading, even if the price of the doge coin is not like the btc it is good for trading you can earn big with doge coin. You just have to study how to do trading so that when you start trading you will earn big and make your profit big if you just have a few knowledge in trading then you will have the hard time to do the trading and you cannot do trading if you do not know how to read the prices. Reading the price in the market is important for you not to lose what you have.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:27 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 02:47:46 AM by Tduty

There are many crypto exchanges are in my favorite list. But The best exchange for me is Kucoin and Binance, Sorry I can't pick one name here. And best trading coin is EOS. EOS is a very well known coin, it has a high volume in every exchange. ETH and EOS can be the best trading coins to you.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

i think bittrex and binance is the best exchange now,,
and what coin you should buy, is depends on you,,
for me ethereum and eos is good to buy now

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: