Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bull is Coming!  (Read 750 times)
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

McAfee tweets that bull is really close now and bitcoin will hit $25k at the end of the year. I dont trust him that much but he got a point, bull is near.
He is just afraid that he will lose his bet Cheesy Cheesy  Roll Eyes
I don't think the bull is coming just yet. We will have to move sideways for a while before a significant rise...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

Everyone is excitedly waiting for the bull season to come.Slow slow money entry started.When the bull season comes, every coin will make at least 3-5x.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

I know we have come into that time of the year where we experience bull in the market but let us just keep all fingers crossed and watch of as it unfold. The market seems to be unpredictable this year
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

Aug will be deciding factor for the crypto market we can see again big pumping coming this time market we see new all timehigh may be the whole wall street is positive on crypto currencies

It will not be deciding factor. We are close to the bottom. There is nothing to decide anymore All is already decided. Some even claims bottom was already reach.  
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

Everyone is excitedly waiting for the bull season to come.Slow slow money entry started.When the bull season comes, every coin will make at least 3-5x.
I am very hopeful and are waiting for this stage in Q4 this year. Everything is on the right track for investors and I think those who have not left the market in difficult times will have a great chance of success.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

Thanks for your great article i think is better if people read and find out things before they panic but actually the articles listed offer greater insight i thinks Your tip should sure calm some minds here

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

Thanks for your great article i think is better if people read and find out things before they panic but actually the articles listed offer greater insight i thinks Your tip should sure calm some minds here
People should always think of volatility comes at all time. Also, this is positive that bull is coming with the recent changes of price. Yes it offer atleast a great statement but hoping this may happen and I believe it will so their is a great chance of good outcomes of price this year.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

I am very hopeful and are waiting for this stage in Q4 this year. Everything is on the right track for investors and I think those who have not left the market in difficult times will have a great chance of success.
There is still a chance of improvement and usually after August everything changes very drastically. I hope there will be a positive change because if you look at the current situation and track record then the price movement can be quite good. maintaining the state and also continuing to support the market is one very good way. supporting the market means we can more often use crypto as a medium of financial transactions, increasing transaction volume will foster a sense of trust is getting better. it is a benchmark that can be used as a reference as a positive movement experienced by market cryptocurrency.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Currently, in July 2018, the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market has increased but not persuaded and increased at a slow rate in the exchange rate. So, in my opinion, there will be no bull run market in 2018. At the end of the year, the exchange rate will increase but predict that the BTC rate will only grow to a maximum of $ 20,000 and the ETH is $ 1,000 only.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:26:08 AM

The fundamental of bitcoin already in good condition we just need to trigger it so people will fomo again like last year. And i agree that redistribution which makes it down in the last 6 month is already done. Bitcoin can not break below $5k and ethereum also can not break below $400 now is time to bullish again. And i expect slowly growing untill the end of year.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

McAfee tweets that bull is really close now and bitcoin will hit $25k at the end of the year. I dont trust him that much but he got a point, bull is near.

his tweets are generally exaggerated but this time he is correct. From my end I'm seeing a lot of bitcoin friendly news including the one where samsng has started accepting bitcoin in some store. I think corporations/bigly investors are realizing the power of bitcoin at this point and they know they'll only lose money by staying away from it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

The fundamental of bitcoin already in good condition we just need to trigger it so people will fomo again like last year. And i agree that redistribution which makes it down in the last 6 month is already done. Bitcoin can not break below $5k and ethereum also can not break below $400 now is time to bullish again. And i expect slowly growing untill the end of year.

Fomo will not start before we reach old ATH so $20.000. That will for sure not happen this year no matter what.    Sub $5000 is totally possible and if it will happen it will happen soon.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

Yeah sure bull run will come if SEC will approve the ETF been presented on it's table at the moment, if they will reconsider their stand and get it approved then we might see a great bull again but if they rejects it, we might see one of the worst bear market of all thing.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: